Biden to sign executive order mandating the Vaccine for all federal workers and contractors with NO OPT OUT

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Biden to sign executive order mandating the Vaccine for all federal workers and contractors with NO OPT OUT

Post by markharr »

President Joe Biden will sign an executive order requiring all federal government employees and contractors to get vaccinated — with no options for the unvaccinated.

CNN reports Biden will order all federal workers to get vaccinated and end the loophole allowing unvaccinated employees to test frequently and maintain social distancing. He will also order contractors doing business with the federal government to do the same.

Biden is expected to announce his new mandate in a speech on Thursday evening, urging all private businesses to follow his lead.

Americans remain slightly in favor of employers leveling vaccine mandates, according to recent polling.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -mandates/

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Biden to sign executive order mandating the Vaccine for all federal workers and contractors with NO OPT OUT

Post by EmmaLee »

It's what was expected from our "wise and thoughtful .... government leaders."

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Biden doth OPT OUT

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Re: Rules for thee, but not for me.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=62730
:mrgreen: dbnp
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on September 9th, 2021, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: Biden to sign executive order mandating the Vaccine for all federal workers and contractors with NO OPT OUT

Post by EvanLM »

so he can get rid of all who won't be loyal to him - even if they have to be evil. . . makes joe look nicer than if he just fires them

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

hope that doesn't happen with COJCLDS cuz I'm not vaxxed and not getting vaxxed.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: September 9th, 2021, 10:55 am so he can get rid of all who won't be loyal to him - even if they have to be evil. . . makes joe look nicer than if he just fires them
Me thinks I’ll burn me AL.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

There is always an OPT OUT! One might not like or enjoy the consequences...but there is always an OPT OUT!

The obvious one here is change of employment...not like the job was going to last forever anyways...

If some of the docs predictions are right and vaccinated drop dead within 3-5 years...job prospects will be much improved and whatever degree of poverty one goes through in the gap will be made up for after...

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Jason wrote: September 9th, 2021, 11:50 am There is always an OPT OUT! One might not like or enjoy the consequences...but there is always an OPT OUT!

The obvious one here is change of employment...not like the job was going to last forever anyways...

If some of the docs predictions are right and vaccinated drop dead within 3-5 years...job prospects will be much improved and whatever degree of poverty one goes through in the gap will be made up for after...
It will be challenged in the courts. We shall see how that goes.

Destroyer
captain of 100

Post by Destroyer »

Can't wait for COVID-21 or 22 to make the vax obsolete.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

I would add that the reality is the economy and the nation state are going to collapse.

Its not like the scheming folks just decided upon this Great Reset...there is a very real need to reset the monetary system where money is created by debt. To make a fresh start. Shmita...Shemitah (year of debt forgiveness)...or Jubilee Cycle. The US crossed the tipping point in 2008 with the production (marginal) generated by debt.

Financiers have been able to kick the can down the road for a few more years since then but the foundational problem continues to exist. That is our capacity to take on new debt while servicing the old debt is at capacity. One of the tricks to extending the time frame has been the increase in collective or government debt...but that is temporary and we are well past the capability of servicing that debt. In fact...many joke (usually politicians) about how surreal the numbers are now. What's a trillion? Quadrillion?

That's not diving into the global government aspect...
The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world
- Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 8221000816
https://socialsciences.nature.com/posts ... ate-change
https://ejewishphilanthropy.com/the-gre ... %E2%80%99/
https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

Why is Covid a "narrow" window of opportunity?

What has happened to production over the past 18 months or so? What has happened to debt over the past 18 months or so?

Are we not on a collision path with reality that has only increased in velocity as a result of the actions taken under the guise of Covid? The production destruction of isolationist policies...

Outside of the near term reactions to the shots...many of the docs opinions state that the long term effects will start manifesting 4-6 months after getting the jab. Are we there yet?

Hence the rapidly escalating efforts to get the control groups vaccinated...and to kick off the next phases of this Great Reset.

Could we not define this "Great Reset" in its planning and vision of the future as basically a satanic utopia...or lucifer's version of the millennium?

But don't we have the luxury of knowing the outcome? The pit being dug will be filled by those doing the digging?

And speaking of prophecy...

Meanwhile some key individuals whom I would say are quite knowledgeable about everything being undertaken at the moment...like perhaps Bilderberg steering committee member Peter Thiel...the GoProud financial backer of Ron Paul and Donald Trump... of Paypal, Facebook, Google, Palantir, and In-Q-Tel partner fame...didn't he just acquire via Palantir a massive amount of real gold? Isn't he digging a hole in the earth for himself at this very moment?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

markharr wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:39 pm
Jason wrote: September 9th, 2021, 11:50 am There is always an OPT OUT! One might not like or enjoy the consequences...but there is always an OPT OUT!

It will be challenged in the courts. We shall see how that goes.
It will go as far as people allow it...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

The whole point being..."they" (the cartel)...are all in. They cannot retreat without losing control. The push is on.

We, the people, have to individually decide whether we are on board with them....or not. Give an inch and they'll take a mile. The choice is here and everyone will have to decide how far they will go with them...

Give up your opportunity for employment? To buy & sell? Etc etc etc....

If you are against them...then comes the strategical planning regarding the push back. Alone? Among folks who think likewise?

Change of employers? Career change? Relocation? Etc etc etc....

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

This is — without a doubt — the best articulation as to the ethical problem posed by mandatory vaccines or vaccine passports.

Dr. Julie Ponesse explains the dilemma in a persuasive manner.

Watch the whole 4 minute video, split across 3 segments in this thread
https://twitter.com/DavidAnber/status/1 ... 9453958154
New Health Ministry data issued as the Rosh Hashanah holiday ended Wednesday evening showed that some 20,000 new COVID-19 cases had been diagnosed over the holiday, which began on Monday evening.

The number of active cases stood at 85,617, of which 678 were in serious condition. Some 55 people died over the holiday, and the death toll stood at 7,260.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/some-2000 ... h-holiday/

Military report: 91% of Israelis over 50 are vaccinated against corinavirus
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/313126
Nearly half of the 194 Israelis who died of the coronavirus over the past week — since the beginning of September — were unvaccinated. Ministry data showed that 94 of them were completely unvaccinated, 75 were vaccinated but did not receive a booster shot, and 25 had been given a third dose.

By Thursday morning, 2,690,387 Israelis — nearly 29% of the total population — had received a third, or booster, dose. Among those age 60 and over, that number jumps to some 71%.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/145000-sc ... month-low/

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

A move calculated to get conservative christians out of the military and federal government.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I expect more moves to make the vaccine look more and more like the mark of the beast so that christians self segregate themselves out of society.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

When the economy tanks and people are unemployed, the current monthly child tax credit will be transformed into UBI (universal basic income), but they'll have a different name for it.

They need UBI so they can eventually tie it to social credit.

In parallel (and perhaps at a different speed of implementation), the vaccine tracking apps will become the first centralized steps into social credit.

At some point it will come full circle. It won't be about the jab anymore. It will be about social credit and having a high enough credit score to earn your bread (control).

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Yea guess I am looking for a new gig. I am a tech contractor that works for some spooky types. I been wanting to get back into the private sector anyway.
:twisted:

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

One org has already threatened legal action.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... s-lawsuit/

Unless they can get the court it is filed with to place a hold on the executive order while it is resolved with the courts it likely won't make any difference anyway.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Notice how the non-vax firings land right after end of mega-unemployment windfall.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

TheDuke wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:46 pm Notice how the non-vax firings land right after end of mega-unemployment windfall.
I get the feeling that this is also timed to bury news that is coming out of AZ.

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

Anyone hiring? Just asking...for a friend.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Aprhys wrote: September 9th, 2021, 3:52 pm Anyone hiring? Just asking...for a friend.
Better find a company with less than 100 employees.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Like I said on another thread, the Lord told me that if these men made life difficult with their mandates, I was justified in getting the vax and would be protected if I gave my family a powerful blessing. I was pretty stressed about these evil people and their stupid followers. I was asking if and how I could fight them. The Lord to me that this isn't my fight right now and I have to focus on me and mine.

So, Friday my sweetheart had to get the jab to remain employed in WA in health care. I gave her the blessing. It was very, very powerful and beautiful, one of those that truly comes out of no where. She's been fine, minor cough. Me on the other hand, I've been in bed now 7 days with all of the symptoms but like no real fever. Everything hurts. My skin hurts, just terrible. Anyway took 2 rapid tests early on, which were negative but I was told they aren't much good any more with false negatives growing over time. Took a PCR test this morning, will know more later. Could be just an other freaky virus with brand new symptoms, or corona virus/vax shedding, or price you pay for offering all in a blessing. I just don't know. but, I do know that this week has been most miserable for me, to the point that I can hardly hear and think straight. I keep raising my voice to my poor wife, can't hear, speak up, don't understand what your saying........ on and on. Terrible virus.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Next they will make it so you can't collect unemployment if you were fired for refusing the vaccine, I expect to hear this announcement within a few weeks.