The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: September 5th, 2021, 11:25 am
Niemand wrote: September 5th, 2021, 3:54 am
Thinker wrote: September 4th, 2021, 3:52 pm These suspicious shots do seem to be the end goal of all the fear mongering the last year+.
They may end up being the McGuffin themselves. Because once you get them, you are added to a tracking ID which you will have to use on your smartphone in over a hundred countries... it is being introduced slowly and surely, without real debate. In some places, it's just a card, but that will change. Elsewhere they already talking about making it wearable.
PSY OPS “fact-checking” that seems to really be covering up legitimate concerns - denies covid shots have tracking. Yet…

”… Even before Covid-19, a variety of companies and nonprofits had been promoting the benefits of digital and biometric IDs. The need for a speedy and comprehensive vaccination campaign has further emboldened them, to the point that privacy and data security campaigners are increasingly discomfited. In May, after the executive director of ID2020, a sprawling alliance of organizations pushing for digital IDs, wrote a white paper calling for electronic “immunity certificates” for Covid-19, one of the group’s advisers quit, writing in her resignation email that the alliance just wanted to “promote decentralized identity solutions at all costs.”

There are a lot of psy ops going on. They have muddied the water by calling it a "passport" so many people thought it was for travel. Now people here in Scotland seem to think it's only for night clubs (which only makes sense as a means to make twenty somethings get the jabs.)

The other thing is to make the debate entirely about what is in the injections. There are serious concerns there, don't get me wrong, but not enough on the pass system that you get after the injections... which appears to be independent from them.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Danger of Coronavirus Is Vaccines

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: September 5th, 2021, 11:44 am There are a lot of psy ops going on. They have muddied the water by calling it a "passport" so many people thought it was for travel. Now people here in Scotland seem to think it's only for night clubs (which only makes sense as a means to make twenty somethings get the jabs.)

The other thing is to make the debate entirely about what is in the injections. There are serious concerns there, don't get me wrong, but not enough on the pass system that you get after the injections... which appears to be independent from them.
True. It could be that the vaccines are yet another step toward the end goal - basically doing inventory control over everyone in the world - to micromanage like China does with their social credit tyranny.

The jabs do seem to probably involve more sterilization - there are already others - like all the hormones & poisonous additives in foods etc. They are trying to force university students to get the shot. The focus on the “fertile” age groups in your pubs & Australia too - are suspicious. It is even more insane that they are pushing to shoot up younger children with this mystery concoction!

How is it there in Scotland? Are there some pubs that allow people without “passports”? Do places require masks or are there still lockdowns - or closed businesses from lockdowns? Here in Utah, I feel blessed compared to what I’ve heard from people in other US states and in other countries… though we got hit with anti-freedom PSY OPS too.

Btw, I thought this was interesting… “PSY OPS: How to brainwash a nation” https://youtu.be/WUZDCLKA6Fg