England

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: England

Post by Michael Sherwin »

Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 9:41 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: July 31st, 2021, 8:54 am
Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 6:40 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: July 31st, 2021, 2:51 am
:x Or you are just empty of it. There were two witnesses. Wayne Johnson and Peter Lugenbuhl.
I don't believe you.
Go jump in a lake.
Tried it.
Got wet.
Didn't really help... still don't believe you.
I don't require your belief.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I believe England was special, now they have Robin Hood and Luke so the jury is out on that 😂

I also believe the BOM took place in North America.

Another Cheyenne story, this time an artifact. Bat Creek Stone

https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/mcculloc ... atcrk.html

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Michael Sherwin wrote: July 31st, 2021, 9:51 am
Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 9:41 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: July 31st, 2021, 8:54 am
Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 6:40 am

I don't believe you.
Go jump in a lake.
Tried it.
Got wet.
Didn't really help... still don't believe you.
I don't require your belief.
Then we're both happy.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

There were no witnesses when I received my Patriarchal Blessing.

The Patriarch declared I was a "Sweet and Noble Spirit".
Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 2:36 am ... there are no witnesses to a Patriarchal Blessing. It's just you, the patriarch and the tape recorder...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Robin Hood wrote: July 31st, 2021, 2:36 am ... there are no witnesses to a Patriarchal Blessing. It's just you, the patriarch and the tape recorder...
Elizabeth wrote: August 1st, 2021, 8:08 pm There were no witnesses when I received my Patriarchal Blessing.

Not at mine, either. I think my mom went in with me, and I went in when each of my kids had theirs.

A long time ago, before tape recorders, there was a human sitting there to write down what the patriarch said, but I don't know that I've heard of witnesses. Maybe the person saying this said it because there are witnesses to ordinances like baptism and marriage. Or maybe there are some weird stakes out there that require(d) witnesses for pb?

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

What I don't understand, and what I may never understand, is that for someone who believes that 1) the Book of Mormon is at best only partially true and partly a product of Solomon Spaulding and/or Sidney Rigdon; 2) that the CoJCLDS is literally the Great and Abominable Church spoken of in both the Tree of Life dream and throughout Revelation; 3) that the LDS priesthood has always been corrupt and of the devil; and 4) that Joseph Smith was a false prophet and if not THE Antichrist, surely cut from the same cloth; Mr. Sherwin sure puts a lot of stock in his Patriarchal Blessing.

Does he realize the irony?

latterdayloco
captain of 100

Post by latterdayloco »

“Go jump in a lake.” - The Davidic Servant, or Michael the Archangel, or some sort of non-human or something

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Taki wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 5:31 pm What I don't understand, and what I may never understand, is that for someone who believes that 1) the Book of Mormon is at best only partially true and partly a product of Solomon Spaulding and/or Sidney Rigdon; 2) that the CoJCLDS is literally the Great and Abominable Church spoken of in both the Tree of Life dream and throughout Revelation; 3) that the LDS priesthood has always been corrupt and of the devil; and 4) that Joseph Smith was a false prophet and if not THE Antichrist, surely cut from the same cloth; Mr. Sherwin sure puts a lot of stock in his Patriarchal Blessing.

Does he realize the irony?
Joseph Smith is not the Antichrist. But he was indwelt by the same spirit that will indwell the Antichrist by my understanding. Anyway, the Antichrist is hidden until he reveals himself in his time. What important son was lifted out of a pit to rule the known world? He is the son of perdition. What important son was sold into perdition? What important son was born in Assyria so that he could be called the Assyrian? He will become the Antichrist after his resurrection. That is all the clues I'm going to give.

And it is not ironic at all. Before I went in and the whole time during I was praying inwardly for some truth to be revealed. Is it ironic that maybe God heard me and answered? Or does it just suit you to call it ironic?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

latterdayloco wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 2:42 pm “Go jump in a lake.” - The Davidic Servant, or Michael the Archangel, or some sort of non-human or something
Actually that saying comes from my mother! :D You are not dissing my mother are you? :x

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Silver Pie wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 2:07 pm
Elizabeth wrote: August 1st, 2021, 8:08 pm There were no witnesses when I received my Patriarchal Blessing.

Not at mine, either. I think my mom went in with me, and I went in when each of my kids had theirs.

A long time ago, before tape recorders, there was a human sitting there to write down what the patriarch said, but I don't know that I've heard of witnesses. Maybe the person saying this said it because there are witnesses to ordinances like baptism and marriage. Or maybe there are some weird stakes out there that require(d) witnesses for pb?
You are a kind soul. If your mother went in with you and you with your children then did your mom and you not witness? I had no mom at that time to go in with me. The man that brought me into the Church told me it was customary to have one or two persons go in. He is from the Fairview ward in Afton WY. You are right, it is probably just a word that I used.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:37 pm You are a kind soul. If your mother went in with you and you with your children then did your mom and you not witness? I had no mom at that time to go in with me. The man that brought me into the Church told me it was customary to have one or two persons go in. He is from the Fairview ward in Afton WY. You are right, it is probably just a word that I used.
Okay, I can understand that kind of witness. Yes, people are encouraged to have a parent or someone close to them go in with them the last I knew. (My kids got theirs over a decade ago, so I don't know what it's like now.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 7:22 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:37 pm You are a kind soul. If your mother went in with you and you with your children then did your mom and you not witness? I had no mom at that time to go in with me. The man that brought me into the Church told me it was customary to have one or two persons go in. He is from the Fairview ward in Afton WY. You are right, it is probably just a word that I used.
Okay, I can understand that kind of witness. Yes, people are encouraged to have a parent or someone close to them go in with them the last I knew. (My kids got theirs over a decade
ago, so I don't know what it's like now.)

Witnesses may make sense, as the Moriancumer’s grand type son was one of two witnesses, to me strange March8 picture, that is recently linked in z EARTHQUAKES! Type thread.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Luke wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:11 pm Sherwin, I’m confused. You say that the BoM is a false book and that JS was a false prophet, yet you say that the Spirit has told you the location of the things that happened in the BoM

Can you please explain?
I never said (here on this forum) that the BoM was a false book. What I said was, 'at one time I thought that the BoM was nothing more than a fairytale". Since then the Spirit has shown me some things and had me look up some things in the BoM and I have discovered that much of the BoM is God inspired scripture. But not all of it -- unfortunately. And I do not think that JS is a false prophet. I think he is THE false prophet. And he has snookered a lot of people. The God given mission of JS was to bring the BoM forth. Not to found a church. David Whitmer testified of such things in his book. First Nephi describes a church that will be founded by the devil just after the mother gentiles would gather on land and sea. Almost as soon as this church is founded it will cross the waters to the whole world. They will bring forth a bible (book of scriptures) from among them and that many plain parts of the gospel will be withheld. NONE OF THE DETAILS FIT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. ALL OF THE DETAILS FIT THE LDS CHURCH PERFECTLY. Hidden in plain sight. And after it was revealed to me that JS was indwelt by Satan the Spirit had me look up his birthdate in Stellarium. And what did I find? Saturn (Satan) and Uranus (fallen angel) in Virgo (the earth). There are just way too many "coincidences" of the Spirit (that talks to me) never ever being wrong about anything (I do make mistakes though) that I have no choice but to believe what it says to me. I wanted to believe so badly. I wanted to belong so badly. But, despite what I wanted the Spirit has shown me things that I did not want nor expect. And I cannot help that because the SPIRIT HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG. NOT ONCE!
viewtopic.php?p=1164319#p1164319

There in,
me posted a podcast that identifies 1834 at about the 51 minute mark.

He then goes on about JS second ministry?

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 10th, 2021, 3:56 pm
Luke wrote: December 16th, 2020, 5:11 pm Sherwin, I’m confused. You say that the BoM is a false book and that JS was a false prophet, yet you say that the Spirit has told you the location of the things that happened in the BoM

Can you please explain?
I never said (here on this forum) that the BoM was a false book. What I said was, 'at one time I thought that the BoM was nothing more than a fairytale". Since then the Spirit has shown me some things and had me look up some things in the BoM and I have discovered that much of the BoM is God inspired scripture. But not all of it -- unfortunately. And I do not think that JS is a false prophet. I think he is THE false prophet. And he has snookered a lot of people. The God given mission of JS was to bring the BoM forth. Not to found a church. David Whitmer testified of such things in his book. First Nephi describes a church that will be founded by the devil just after the mother gentiles would gather on land and sea. Almost as soon as this church is founded it will cross the waters to the whole world. They will bring forth a bible (book of scriptures) from among them and that many plain parts of the gospel will be withheld. NONE OF THE DETAILS FIT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. ALL OF THE DETAILS FIT THE LDS CHURCH PERFECTLY. Hidden in plain sight. And after it was revealed to me that JS was indwelt by Satan the Spirit had me look up his birthdate in Stellarium. And what did I find? Saturn (Satan) and Uranus (fallen angel) in Virgo (the earth). There are just way too many "coincidences" of the Spirit (that talks to me) never ever being wrong about anything (I do make mistakes though) that I have no choice but to believe what it says to me. I wanted to believe so badly. I wanted to belong so badly. But, despite what I wanted the Spirit has shown me things that I did not want nor expect. And I cannot help that because the SPIRIT HAS NEVER ONCE BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG. NOT ONCE!

There in,

This guy has moments of brilliance but also areas where he has lack of understanding. I will do my best to point out where his understanding is wrong or not quite deep enough.
First off, from his podcast. What is the Second Comforter? — JUL 27, 2021. Interesting timing, hmm!
8 Therefore, thus saith the Lord:
Because of the hardness of the
hearts of the people of the Neph- ites, except they repent I will take
away my word from them, and I will
 withdraw my Spirit from them, and
I will suffer them no longer, and I
will turn the hearts of their brethren
against them.
9 And  four hundred years shall
not pass away before I will cause
that they shall be smitten; yea, I
will visit them with the sword and
with famine and with pestilence.
10 Yea, I will visit them in my
fierce anger, and there shall be
those of the  fourth generation
who shall live, of your enemies, to
behold your utter destruction; and
this shall surely come except ye repent, saith the Lord; and those of the
fourth generation shall visit your
destruction.
11 But if ye will repent and  return
unto the Lord your God I will turn
away mine anger, saith the Lord;
yea, thus saith the Lord, blessed
are they who will repent and turn
unto me, but wo unto him that repenteth not.
This prophecy started in 1620 with the landing of the Nephites at Plymouth Rock. Then 400 years later is 2020 when the pestilence of Covid started. Also food shortages started. And both will become more pronounced as time goes on. Now a generation is 70 years unless by strength it can be 80 years. We have experienced strength and people are living into their 80's.
If you add 4 generations, 320 years, to 1620 that brings us to 1940. Those born in the fourth generation, i.e. in 1939 will still be alive when, " and there shall be those of the a  fourth generation who shall live, of your enemies, to behold your utter destruction". God's word is the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of the Father that indwelt Jesus, that will also indwell the Servant. God will catch up the Servant to heaven removing the Servant from them. The first phase of the Servant's mission having been completed.
you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deed are evil
Going to the temple and making oaths come of evil. Doing so you make a covenant with death.

He talks of the church as an organization. It is not. God's church (congregation) are those that have a portion of the Christ Spirit within them. Peter is not the rock that the Christ Spirit will build his church upon. The Christ Spirit is the rock (cornerstone) that God's congregation will be built upon.
But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown me unto you
This is not false but there is a deeper understanding. Jesus was indwelt by the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of the Father,--sayeth the words.

He compares Rasband words to that of Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith himself said at one point that his mission was that of translator of the BoM and that his mission was completed once the BoM was finished. All that came after is not from God. Rasband is correct. Most people do not know how to recognize the Spirit. Remember what I have told you. The Spirit does not bring a warm and fuzzy feeling. The Spirit within convicts one of their sins. That is not a warm and fuzzy feeling. The antichrist spirit brings warm and fuzzy feelings. ~Ninety percent truth and ~ten percent lies lead to damnation.

There is only one destined to become the leader of the congregation and that is the Servant, indwelt by the Christ Spirit. The prophets that follow their own spirit--their own spirit is the antichrist spirit because, they are the seed of the devil, i.e. the tares run the organizational church. When I first joined the LDS church there were prayer meetings for injured children. Some of them I could attend and some I could not. The children when I attended had good outcomes. The children when I did not attend did not have good outcomes. Then the 'brother' that brought me into the church told me it would be better if I stopped attending sunday meetings. That is when I left the church. My neighbor across the street had metastasized liver cancer and was told to get his affairs in order and to check into hospice. I prayed for him in private, not telling anyone, and he lived for over two more years. In that time he became the coach of the high school football team and won two state championships.

The latter day saints is not a telestial church. The telestial world is a false teaching.

15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

There is one glory of the father (sun)...

22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

... and another glory of the moon (the servant) and another glory of the stars (all others).

I saw the lord in a dream. He was standing sideways in front of me. When I asked him why I'm doing what it is that that I'm doing for him and that I was spending my strength for nothing he turned toward me looking right at me. Then flooding into my awareness was who I am and a total memory of my past and future. Then he turned sideways to me and that memory left me completely. I just remember the feeling of how awesome it felt when I was remembering.

The U.N is not the great and abominable church. The devil's church is a real organizational church. It rides the beast. The U.N. is that beast on this earth. It is not the fourth beast, pale horse ( a horse is a beast) and it is not the catholic church either. The Great and Abominable church was started after the mother nation gathered on land and sea against a daughter nation. It was then a bible (book of scriptures) went out overseas to the nations. The end times tyrant rules over a government. Not an organizational church. It is just that the False Prophet, or rather, the spirit that indwelt the False Prophet now indwells the leader of the pale horse kingdom. It's just that the pale horse kingdom and the Great and Abominable church are in complete harmony and the pale horse kingdom gives power to the Great and Abominable church to persecute the saints. The reason why the Great and Abominable church becomes world dominate is because of the support given to it by the pale horse kingdom.

Why is the LDS church siding with the U.N. agenda 2030 when no other church is doing so? There is only one answer. The LDS church is the Great and Abominable church. Sad but true. He does not understand what a tare is. He sees it as a philosophical alignment. A tare is more than just philosophical. A tare has nothing of the kingdom of God within. Meaning, a tare does not have any of the Christ Spirit within. A tare only has the antichrist spirit within which is the seed of the devil. The seed of the woman is the Christ Spirit.

LDS church members that have given oaths in their true masonry temples are already bound by those oaths to the pale horse kingdom that the LDS church is aligned with. These oaths will carry over to the new (changed) earth.

Russell Nelson shaking hands with the Pope does not mean that he is aligned with the Great and Abominable church. The Great and Abominable church has the true masonry. The Catholic church does not have the true masonry.

I have come to understand that the vaccine regiment when completed will empty the people of the Christ Spirit. It is not the mark of the beast. That comes later. Those of us that are not getting the vaccine or are not getting the second dose or any of the coming boosters have the Christ Spirit because it is the Christ Spirit within that is speaking with a small voice and telling us not to complete the regiment. I think that the Christ Spirit let me get the first Moderna dose just so that I would understand.

The LDS church is not God's house. God's house is still in heaven. How can it?

66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Judgement will begin in the LORD's house when the war in heaven breaks out after the man child is caught up. The initial judgement is kicking the dragon to the curb.

They will not deceive the very elect. How can the very elect be deceived when their election is made sure? The very elect will not finish the vaccine regiment as is already happening. They are hearing the yet small voice of the Spirit.
ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men
With the full regiment of the vaccine.

Christ warning was not just to the LDS church. It was to everyone that has his Spirit within.

The secret combination within the LDS church is the combination of the original Latter Day Church of 1830 with the true masonry. I reiterate--when Joseph Smith said that if he told the members all he knows of heaven that they would rise up and kill him but that he would share the secret with the leaders of the church only he introduced the secret combination to the leaders and it has been part of the LDS church leadership ever since. Realize that Joseph Smith and seven of the nine to first receive the endowment ceremony are confirmed Masons. Masons started the LDS church and that is a fact.

The earthly Zion will be a false Zion. The devil will rule the false Zion. All the members of this false Zion will be filled with the warm and fuzzy feeling of the antichrist spirit. And they will behead those that refuse to join them.

Ask me anything about scripture and I will do my best to clarify.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 11th, 2021, 4:48 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 10th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Can you please explain?

There in,

This guy has moments of brilliance but also areas where he has lack of understanding. I will do my best to point out where his understanding is wrong or not quite deep enough.
First off, from his podcast. What is the Second Comforter? — JUL 27, 2021. Interesting timing, hmm!
8 Therefore, thus saith the Lord:
Because of the hardness of the
hearts of the people of the Neph- ites, except they repent I will take
away my word from them, and I will
 withdraw my Spirit from them, and
I will suffer them no longer, and I
will turn the hearts of their brethren
against them.
9 And  four hundred years shall
not pass away before I will cause
that they shall be smitten; yea, I
will visit them with the sword and
with famine and with pestilence.
10 Yea, I will visit them in my
fierce anger, and there shall be
those of the  fourth generation
who shall live, of your enemies, to
behold your utter destruction; and
this shall surely come except ye repent, saith the Lord; and those of the
fourth generation shall visit your
destruction.
11 But if ye will repent and  return
unto the Lord your God I will turn
away mine anger, saith the Lord;
yea, thus saith the Lord, blessed
are they who will repent and turn
unto me, but wo unto him that repenteth not.
This prophecy started in 1620 with the landing of the Nephites at Plymouth Rock. Then 400 years later is 2020 when the pestilence of Covid started. Also food shortages started. And both will become more pronounced as time goes on. Now a generation is 70 years unless by strength it can be 80 years. We have experienced strength and people are living into their 80's.
If you add 4 generations, 320 years, to 1620 that brings us to 1940. Those born in the fourth generation, i.e. in 1939 will still be alive when, " and there shall be those of the a  fourth generation who shall live, of your enemies, to behold your utter destruction". God's word is the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of the Father that indwelt Jesus, that will also indwell the Servant. God will catch up the Servant to heaven removing the Servant from them. The first phase of the Servant's mission having been completed.
you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deed are evil
Going to the temple and making oaths come of evil. Doing so you make a covenant with death.

He talks of the church as an organization. It is not. God's church (congregation) are those that have a portion of the Christ Spirit within them. Peter is not the rock that the Christ Spirit will build his church upon. The Christ Spirit is the rock (cornerstone) that God's congregation will be built upon.
But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown me unto you
This is not false but there is a deeper understanding. Jesus was indwelt by the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of the Father,--sayeth the words.

He compares Rasband words to that of Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith himself said at one point that his mission was that of translator of the BoM and that his mission was completed once the BoM was finished. All that came after is not from God. Rasband is correct. Most people do not know how to recognize the Spirit. Remember what I have told you. The Spirit does not bring a warm and fuzzy feeling. The Spirit within convicts one of their sins. That is not a warm and fuzzy feeling. The antichrist spirit brings warm and fuzzy feelings. ~Ninety percent truth and ~ten percent lies lead to damnation.

There is only one destined to become the leader of the congregation and that is the Servant, indwelt by the Christ Spirit. The prophets that follow their own spirit--their own spirit is the antichrist spirit because, they are the seed of the devil, i.e. the tares run the organizational church. When I first joined the LDS church there were prayer meetings for injured children. Some of them I could attend and some I could not. The children when I attended had good outcomes. The children when I did not attend did not have good outcomes. Then the 'brother' that brought me into the church told me it would be better if I stopped attending sunday meetings. That is when I left the church. My neighbor across the street had metastasized liver cancer and was told to get his affairs in order and to check into hospice. I prayed for him in private, not telling anyone, and he lived for over two more years. In that time he became the coach of the high school football team and won two state championships.

The latter day saints is not a telestial church. The telestial world is a false teaching.

15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

There is one glory of the father (sun)...

22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

... and another glory of the moon (the servant) and another glory of the stars (all others).

I saw the lord in a dream. He was standing sideways in front of me. When I asked him why I'm doing what it is that that I'm doing for him and that I was spending my strength for nothing he turned toward me looking right at me. Then flooding into my awareness was who I am and a total memory of my past and future. Then he turned sideways to me and that memory left me completely. I just remember the feeling of how awesome it felt when I was remembering.

The U.N is not the great and abominable church. The devil's church is a real organizational church. It rides the beast. The U.N. is that beast on this earth. It is not the fourth beast, pale horse ( a horse is a beast) and it is not the catholic church either. The Great and Abominable church was started after the mother nation gathered on land and sea against a daughter nation. It was then a bible (book of scriptures) went out overseas to the nations. The end times tyrant rules over a government. Not an organizational church. It is just that the False Prophet, or rather, the spirit that indwelt the False Prophet now indwells the leader of the pale horse kingdom. It's just that the pale horse kingdom and the Great and Abominable church are in complete harmony and the pale horse kingdom gives power to the Great and Abominable church to persecute the saints. The reason why the Great and Abominable church becomes world dominate is because of the support given to it by the pale horse kingdom.

Why is the LDS church siding with the U.N. agenda 2030 when no other church is doing so? There is only one answer. The LDS church is the Great and Abominable church. Sad but true. He does not understand what a tare is. He sees it as a philosophical alignment. A tare is more than just philosophical. A tare has nothing of the kingdom of God within. Meaning, a tare does not have any of the Christ Spirit within. A tare only has the antichrist spirit within which is the seed of the devil. The seed of the woman is the Christ Spirit.

LDS church members that have given oaths in their true masonry temples are already bound by those oaths to the pale horse kingdom that the LDS church is aligned with. These oaths will carry over to the new (changed) earth.

Russell Nelson shaking hands with the Pope does not mean that he is aligned with the Great and Abominable church. The Great and Abominable church has the true masonry. The Catholic church does not have the true masonry.

I have come to understand that the vaccine regiment when completed will empty the people of the Christ Spirit. It is not the mark of the beast. That comes later. Those of us that are not getting the vaccine or are not getting the second dose or any of the coming boosters have the Christ Spirit because it is the Christ Spirit within that is speaking with a small voice and telling us not to complete the regiment. I think that the Christ Spirit let me get the first Moderna dose just so that I would understand.

The LDS church is not God's house. God's house is still in heaven. How can it?

66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Judgement will begin in the LORD's house when the war in heaven breaks out after the man child is caught up. The initial judgement is kicking the dragon to the curb.

They will not deceive the very elect. How can the very elect be deceived when their election is made sure? The very elect will not finish the vaccine regiment as is already happening. They are hearing the yet small voice of the Spirit.
ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men
With the full regiment of the vaccine.

Christ warning was not just to the LDS church. It was to everyone that has his Spirit within.

The secret combination within the LDS church is the combination of the original Latter Day Church of 1830 with the true masonry. I reiterate--when Joseph Smith said that if he told the members all he knows of heaven that they would rise up and kill him but that he would share the secret with the leaders of the church only he introduced the secret combination to the leaders and it has been part of the LDS church leadership ever since. Realize that Joseph Smith and seven of the nine to first receive the endowment ceremony are confirmed Masons. Masons started the LDS church and that is a fact.

The earthly Zion will be a false Zion. The devil will rule the false Zion. All the members of this false Zion will be filled with the warm and fuzzy feeling of the antichrist spirit. And they will behead those that refuse to join them.

Ask me anything about scripture and I will do my best to clarify.
Michael, I just shake my head at your conclusions. You have a right to them, but let me say, IMO, that you are not even out in far left field, your not even in the field, your on another planet. :|

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

JSTii England

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:51 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 11th, 2021, 4:48 am With the full regiment of the vaccine. Christ warning was not just to the LDS church. It was to everyone that has his Spirit within.

The earthly Zion will be a false Zion. The devil will rule the false Zion. All the members of this false Zion will be filled with the warm and fuzzy feeling of the antichrist spirit. And they will behead those that refuse to join them. Ask me anything about scripture and I will do my best to clarify.
Michael, I just shake my head at your conclusions. You have a right to them, but let me say, IMO, that you are not even out in far left field, your not even in the field, your on another planet. :|
About 12 hours before your post, I read:
Following Missouri, the Lord granted the Saints a second chance in Nauvoo on condition that they do three specific things: (1) build the Nauvoo House, and (2) build the Nauvoo Temple, and (3) publish Joseph's inspired translation of the Bible. He promised him that they would not be moved out of their place (Nauvoo) if they would hearken to his commands (D&C 124:45). On all three counts they flopped, placing priority on building their own homes and the Masonic Lodge over the building the houses of the Lord. Ending up in the the desert of Utah is prima facie evidence of their failures to give heed to the Lord's commands.
From page 21 of my newly arrived Joseph in the Gap book. search.php?keywords=38ii will find my post made yesterday, showing how 12 hours has been used in the past, to show forth meaning, for those with z eyes to see it.

Z deception continues to crumble. :)

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Re: JSTii England

Post by simpleton »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 12:55 pm
simpleton wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:51 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 11th, 2021, 4:48 am With the full regiment of the vaccine. Christ warning was not just to the LDS church. It was to everyone that has his Spirit within.

The earthly Zion will be a false Zion. The devil will rule the false Zion. All the members of this false Zion will be filled with the warm and fuzzy feeling of the antichrist spirit. And they will behead those that refuse to join them. Ask me anything about scripture and I will do my best to clarify.
About 12 hours before your post, I read:

Following Missouri, the Lord granted the Saints a second chance in Nauvoo on condition that they do three specific things: (1) build the Nauvoo House, and (2) build the Nauvoo Temple, and (3) publish Joseph's inspired translation of the Bible. He promised him that they would not be moved out of their place (Nauvoo) if they would hearken to his commands (D&C 124:45). On all three counts they flopped, placing priority on building their own homes and the Masonic Lodge over the building the houses of the Lord. Ending up in the the desert of Utah is prima facie evidence of their failures to give heed to the Lord's commands.

From page 21 of my newly arrived Joseph in the Gap book. search.php?keywords=38ii will find my post made yesterday, showing how 12 hours has been used in the past, to show forth meaning, for those with z eyes to see it.

Z deception continues to crumble. :)
Well it's BS because Joseph was told very plain that they had 7 years there, right when he got there. These BS speculations are just that BS.
And then to the rocky mountains they were going after those 7 years to even fulfill biblical prophecy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Michael Sherwin wrote: November 4th, 2019, 2:13 pm
AZRob wrote: November 4th, 2019, 10:01 am Okay Michael, your geography for BOM lands isn't any worse than the Heartland model. At least you can find a narrow neck of land with a plausible 1.5 day walking journey (long day, fit young man) from east sea to west. The land of Desolation to the North fits beautifully as well.

I'd like to see you flesh this out a little more. Would you be willing to hazard a best guess for a hill Cumorah where several hundred thousand people died around AD 400, or a large river running north with enough volume to sweep dead bodies out to sea, or a land of many waters?
Hill Cumorah: There are all kinds of hills in that area. I'm not from that area so how could I even hazard a guess?
The large river running north is the Clyde. It empties into the Firth of Clyde.
England is a land of many waters. There is water on all sides and many rivers and streams and marshes (in those times).
None of the River Clyde is actually in England.

Two things spring to mind with this post:

* The works of William Comyns Beaumont
* That Matthew Gill character who wrote the Book of Jeraneck, which suggests Stonehenge was built by people fleeing the Tower of Babel. He has founded an LDS splinter.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: October 24th, 2019, 12:00 am
Mahalanobis Distance wrote: October 23rd, 2019, 10:28 pm Interesting. So how do we make sense of the man among the gentiles who brings a Bible?
I don't see a problem with the precept. The "Templar treasure" was transported to the Americas, north east US, to be precise. The golden plates were part of that treasure.

From the BOM land (England), "I beheld many multitudes of the Gentiles upon the land of promise" (America)

15 And I beheld the Spirit of the Lord, that it was upon the Gentiles, and they did prosper and obtain the land (America) for their inheritance; and I beheld that they were white, and exceedingly fair and beautiful, like unto my people before they were slain.

So in this land America.

4 And it came to pass that I saw among the nations of the Gentiles the formation of a great church.

5 And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a church which is most abominable above all other churches, which slayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity.

6 And it came to pass that I beheld this great and abominable church; and I saw the devil that he was the founder of it.

20 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld that they did prosper in the land; and I beheld a book, and it was carried forth among them.

26 And after they go forth by the hand of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, from the Jews bunto the Gentiles, thou seest the formation of that great and abominable church, which is most abominable above all other churches; for behold, they have taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away (the sealed portion).

29 And after these plain and precious things were taken away it goeth forth unto all the nations of the Gentiles; and after it goeth forth unto all the nations of the Gentiles, yea, even across the many waters which thou hast seen with the Gentiles which have gone forth out of captivity, thou seest—because of the many plain and precious things which have been taken out of the book, which were plain unto the understanding of the children of men, according to the plainness which is in the Lamb of God—because of these things which are taken away out of the gospel of the Lamb, an exceedingly great many do stumble, yea, insomuch that Satan hath great power over them.

32 Neither will the Lord God suffer that the Gentiles shall forever remain in that awful state of blindness, which thou beholdest they are in, because of the plain and most precious parts of the gospel of the Lamb which have been kept back by that abominable church, whose formation thou hast seen.

The role of the Davidic Servant.

33 Wherefore saith the Lamb of God: I will be merciful unto the Gentiles, unto the visiting of the remnant of the house of Israel in great judgment.

34 And it came to pass that the angel of the Lord spake unto me, saying: Behold, saith the Lamb of God, after I have visited the remnant of the house of Israel—and this remnant of whom I speak is the seed of thy father—wherefore, after I have visited them in judgment, and smitten them by the hand of the Gentiles, and after the Gentiles do cstumble exceedingly, because of the most plain and precious parts of the gospel of the Lamb which have been kept back by that abominable church, which is the mother of harlots, saith the Lamb—I will be merciful unto the Gentiles in that day, insomuch that I will bring forth unto them, in mine own power, much of my gospel, which shall be plain and precious, saith the Lamb.

35 For, behold, saith the Lamb: I will manifest myself unto thy seed, that they shall write many things which I shall minister unto them, which shall be plain and precious; and after thy seed shall be destroyed, and dwindle in unbelief, and also the seed of thy brethren, behold, these things shall be hid up, to come forth unto the Gentiles, by the gift and power of the Lamb.

36 And in them shall be written my gospel, saith the Lamb, and my rock and my salvation.

37 And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be.

38 And it came to pass that I beheld the remnant of the seed of my brethren, and also the book of the Lamb of God, which had proceeded forth from the mouth of the Jew, that it came forth from the Gentiles bunto the remnant of the seed of my brethren.

39 And after it had come forth unto them I beheld other books, which came forth by the power of the Lamb, from the Gentiles unto them, unto the convincing of the Gentiles and the remnant of the seed of my brethren, and also the Jews who were scattered upon all the face of the earth, that the records of the prophets and of the twelve apostles of the Lamb are true.

When I first joined the LDS Church in late 2012 I had cataracts. I wanted to go get ocular lens replacement but the Spirit kept saying not yet. When the Spirit did say to get the lenses the lenses necessary to fix my vision had only come out a couple of days prior. So I did not read the BOM back then. I listened to it on CD. Now I can see that my absorption of vital understanding was limited by hearing rather than reading. This is the most reading I have done in the BOM. Look back at my subject, 'God will make lemonade of the Church'. And compare what I have posted in this thread. As well as the scripture above. I pray your eyes are opened.

Quote of David Whitmer:
I was present when Brother Joseph gave nearly every revelation that is in the Book of
Commandments, besides many other revelations that were never printed, and I knew
everything that was in them, and when I tell you that I know they were changed and added
to, I know what I am saying. One of the most important changes is in the very revelation
that was given to myself and Brother Oliver, to search out the Twelve. This is the one about
relying upon the Book of Mormon alone in building up the Church. Many, many times have
I read and studied it, and I tell you I know that those seven words were added to it, reversing
the meaning entirely. I was present when your father gave this revelation. What Oliver
Cowdery, F.G. Williams, and W.W. Phelps have written in the Messenger and Advocate,
and other publications does not conflict with my testimony that these revelations were
changed. They admit in their quotations which you have published, that the revelations have
been added to; that a few items have been added from other revelations, etc. But you have
made it appear as if they have testified that no changes were made.
The errors that these men refer to are "typographical and other errors." Now do you
suppose that the type-setters in the printing office made the error, and added to that
revelation concerning Brother Joseph's gift, adding twenty-two words to one paragraph,
leaving room for Brother Joseph to take upon himself the gift of seer to the church when
God commanded him to pretend to no other gift, for He would grant him no other gift,
except to translate the Book of Mormon? And do you suppose those other changes are
typographical errors? Of course you must know that the important changes and additions to
these revelations did not happen by any errors or mistakes - typographical, transcribing
manuscript, or any other kind of mistakes. How can you help but see and understand that
these revelations were wilfully changed and added to? You have the Book of
Commandments before you. There is only one hundred and sixty pages in it. You have it all.
You must remember that the Herald of December 25, 1886 has already admitted that these
revelations were changed, claiming that - "God had the same right to authorize his
appointed Seer to add to any of the revelations certain words and facts, that he has to give
him any revelations at all." Now I think it would have been better for you not to have made
any reply whatever upon the subject of the revelations being changed. Those who are
spiritually blinded enough to believe that God authorized those changes spoken of in my
letter, may have the right to believe that God works in that manner, but I will not believe it,
and thousands of others will never believe it. When God gave his word, saying he would
grant Brother Joseph no other gift but to translate the Book, he meant what he said. Brother
Joseph giving the revelations of 1829 through the same stone through which the Book was
translated, was the same gift. He then gave up the stone forever and told me and the rest of
us that he was through what the Lord had given him the gift to do. In the pamphlet I explain
how it was that Brother Joseph afterwards took upon himself the great gift of leader of the
church, and a Seer, without the seer stone. The Lord had reference in this matter to a great
gift, and not the ordinary gifts of the Spirit. The Lord also meant what he said in those other
revelations which were changed by man.

http://www.salamandersociety.com/librar ... hitmer.pdf

The Church started by the devil is the Church after 1830. Why? Because it is not based on the Bible plus BOM.

He shall pretend to no other gift really calls into doubt many of Joseph's doings.

Abraham 4:18 is one of my heretofore favorite scriptures, but this doesn't mean it's all false. Brother Bednar mentioned timing 3 times in his supposed first address as an apostle. Some of this stuff is self-evident, and the words paraphrased as "I'm merely watching the game, controlling it", do seem to hold true in many cases. search.php?keywords=GAPii is an attempt to help divide devine truth from the many evil excursions from it.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 7:36 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: November 4th, 2019, 2:13 pm
AZRob wrote: November 4th, 2019, 10:01 am Okay Michael, your geography for BOM lands isn't any worse than the Heartland model. At least you can find a narrow neck of land with a plausible 1.5 day walking journey (long day, fit young man) from east sea to west. The land of Desolation to the North fits beautifully as well.

I'd like to see you flesh this out a little more. Would you be willing to hazard a best guess for a hill Cumorah where several hundred thousand people died around AD 400, or a large river running north with enough volume to sweep dead bodies out to sea, or a land of many waters?
Hill Cumorah: There are all kinds of hills in that area. I'm not from that area so how could I even hazard a guess?
The large river running north is the Clyde. It empties into the Firth of Clyde.
England is a land of many waters. There is water on all sides and many rivers and streams and marshes (in those times).
None of the River Clyde is actually in England.

Two things spring to mind with this post:

* That Matthew Gill character who wrote the Book of Jeraneck, which suggests Stonehenge was built by people fleeing the Tower of Babel. He has founded an LDS splinter.
The Matthew Gill claim is, I believe, correct. Wayne May has produced some very interesting evidence for it. The Beaker People of southern England appear to be the same people as the Adena in America. There is a lot of evidence the Adena were the Jaredites. They even built henges in America the same design, alignment and dimensions as those in England.
They were also black.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:26 pm
Niemand wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 7:36 pm Two things spring to mind with this post:

The Matthew Gill claim is, I believe, correct. Wayne May has produced some very interesting evidence for it. The Beaker People of southern England appear to be the same people as the Adena in America. There is a lot of evidence the Adena were the Jaredites. They even built henges in America the same design, alignment and dimensions as those in England.
They were also black.
Years ago I read a book on how the Egyptians constructed Stonehenge. I wasn't very convinced by it. The poet Gerald Massey who was big in his day also took the notion Stonehenge was built by them, and he's little remembered now except for that, and by Afrocentrists.

Have you read Barry Fell's book "America BC"? I brought that home from the library when I was only eleven or so, and barely got a look at it, because my father was fascinated by it. Fell claims there is ogham all over New England, although personally speaking, ogham is often very hard to distinguish from natural markings (at least in this part of the world.) He also claims to have found evidence of Phoenecian inscriptions in many parts of North America, and that certain stones which were dug up in fields supposedly with ploughmarks on them were in fact inscribed.

Needless to say, Fell's work was very controversial, and most of the material about him online seems to be there to debunk him. Let's just say some of his work was more convincing than some of his other work.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

It's an interesting idea. One huge problem, IMO, is the 3 days of darkness. There was only 3 hours of darkness in Jerusalem at the time of Christ's crucifixion, it was a full 3 days on what had to be the other side of the world.

I don't think this could have been caused by just volcanic activity, smoke and whatnot. Something blocked the sun for 3 days, and also made it light out for at least 24 - 36 hours at the time of Christ's birth that wasn't visible in the opposite hemisphere.

Anyway, that is my initial thoughts.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 4:24 am It's an interesting idea. One huge problem, IMO, is the 3 days of darkness. There was only 3 hours of darkness in Jerusalem at the time of Christ's crucifixion, it was a full 3 days on what had to be the other side of the world.

I don't think this could have been caused by just volcanic activity, smoke and whatnot. Something blocked the sun for 3 days, and also made it light out for at least 24 - 36 hours at the time of Christ's birth that wasn't visible in the opposite hemisphere.

Actually there is a way to explain that by standard science. If the Earth passed by a large cloud in space rather than in our atmosphere (which is technically possible), it would block out the Sun when it got between it and Earth... the same would work the other way round, except it would be a larger cloud, and it would pass outside Earth's orbit not in it and reflect light onto the nightside of Earth.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Niemand wrote: January 10th, 2022, 5:02 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 4:24 am It's an interesting idea. One huge problem, IMO, is the 3 days of darkness. There was only 3 hours of darkness in Jerusalem at the time of Christ's crucifixion, it was a full 3 days on what had to be the other side of the world.

Actually there is a way to explain that by standard science. If the Earth passed by a large cloud in space rather than in our atmosphere (which is technically possible), it would block out the Sun when it got between it and Earth... the same would work the other way round, except it would be a larger cloud, and it would pass outside Earth's orbit not in it and reflect light onto the nightside of Earth.
Cool, I did not know that one. :)

Would it be possible to block the Sun in England, yet not be seen in Jerusalem, though? I can't see that happening, England is too close to Israel. My point was that the BoM lands would have to be in the Americas because of the Sun phenomenons having to occur in opposite hemispheres.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 5:17 am
Niemand wrote: January 10th, 2022, 5:02 am

Cool, I did not know that one. :)

Would it be possible to block the Sun in England, yet not be seen in Jerusalem, though? I can't see that happening, England is too close to Israel. My point was that the BoM lands would have to be in the Americas because of the Sun phenomenons having to occur in opposite hemispheres.
There are ways and means, it would just be complicated.