God has commissioned China, Trump and Nelson. Per Isaiah.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

God has commissioned China, Trump and Nelson. Per Isaiah.

Post by HisWrathSoon »

Using King of Assyria as a type per Isaiah, I believe God has commissioned China to destroy the Cabal or NWO or nations with their nukes to destroy the pedo occult destroying children. There are better worlds for these children.

He has commissioned Trump (and psyop Q) to bring evil into light.

And commissioned Nelson and the boys to show the LDS gentile church to not rely on the arm of flesh. To seek His Face. To sift the wheat from the tares.

Commissioned does not mean they're good. God has allowed them to ripen in their iniquity for His Grand Purposes.

Let's leave this post for a dialog looking thru the eyes of Isaiah.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: God has commissioned China, Trump and Nelson. Per Isaiah.

Post by Bronco73idi »

HisWrathSoon wrote: August 29th, 2021, 3:09 pm Using King of Assyria as a type per Isaiah, I believe God has commissioned China to destroy the Cabal or NWO or nations with their nukes to destroy the pedo occult destroying children. There are better worlds for these children.

And commissioned Nelson and the boys to show the LDS gentile church to not rely on the arm of flesh. To seek His Face. To sift the wheat from the tares.

Commissioned does not mean they're good. God has allowed them to ripen in their iniquity for His Grand Purposes.

1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isn’t this his leaders today? Who are his leaders that he judges harshly?

Isaiah 1-4 is all one story, it is a prophecy for his time and our time.

3:17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the veils.
24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

Has this happened? What happened after the men where killed?

4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

This has not happened and it will happen. So the head of the house of Israel will be struck down before the mighty and strong one leads us to Zion.

We have at least another decade or three before Ancient of days wipes out who you think China/leopard will.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Per Isaiah

Post by BeNotDeceived »

HisWrathSoon wrote: August 29th, 2021, 3:09 pm Using King of Assyria as a type per Isaiah, I believe God has commissioned China to destroy the Cabal or NWO or nations with their nukes to destroy the pedo occult destroying children. There are better worlds for these children.

Trump did activate JFKs NSAM #57 in his last days in office, but do you suppose that he really understands the significance of said number, and who it may be emblematic of?

Deep State, but not Davidic Servant. :geek: dbnp

SimpleSaint
captain of 50

Post by SimpleSaint »

I was reading our assigned CMF lesson for this week and the following scripture stood out to me in DC 97:22-24:

22 For behold, and lo, vengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly as the whirlwind; and who shall escape it?
23 The Lord’s scourge shall pass over by night and by day, and the report thereof shall vex all people; yea, it shall not be stayed until the Lord come;
24 For the indignation of the Lord is kindled against their abominations and all their wicked works.

I cross references the footnote for "scourge" in verse 23 -- it led me to Isaiah 28:15:

15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves.

Reading further, Isaiah 28:17,18:

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the WATERS SHALL OVERFLOW THE HIDING PLACE (lots of Q channels I follow post videos and pics of places getting flooded, water coming from underground)
18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, THEN YE SHALL BE TRODDEN DOWN BY IT (there will come a day where they won't be able to walk down the streets - drop1328).

Are WE THE PEOPLE the scourge upon the wicked?

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

SimpleSaint wrote: August 30th, 2021, 11:02 pm I was reading our assigned CMF lesson for this week and the following scripture stood out to me in DC 97:22-24:

22 For behold, and lo, vengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly as the whirlwind; and who shall escape it?
23 The Lord’s scourge shall pass over by night and by day, and the report thereof shall vex all people; yea, it shall not be stayed until the Lord come;
24 For the indignation of the Lord is kindled against their abominations and all their wicked works.

I cross references the footnote for "scourge" in verse 23 -- it led me to Isaiah 28:15:

15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves.

Reading further, Isaiah 28:17,18:

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the WATERS SHALL OVERFLOW THE HIDING PLACE (lots of Q channels I follow post videos and pics of places getting flooded, water coming from underground)
18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, THEN YE SHALL BE TRODDEN DOWN BY IT (there will come a day where they won't be able to walk down the streets - drop1328).

Are WE THE PEOPLE the scourge upon the wicked?
I feel that both sides of the veil are the scourge. The 144k save, DESTROY, heal and teach.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Per Isaiah

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 30th, 2021, 7:06 am

Trump did activate JFKs NSAM #57 in his last days in office, but do you suppose that he really understands the significance of said number, and who it may be emblematic of?

Feb 1957 had a week of 300-420 sunspots for the whole week. October 1957 had 200 or more sunspots every day. Good ol 57

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

57ii Per Isaiah

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 31st, 2021, 1:28 pm

Feb 1957 had a week of 300-420 sunspots for the whole week. October 1957 had 200 or more sunspots every day. Good ol 57
Image Image

The Centerline Symbol within 57, GBNG timing of the 5.7 EQ, along with the fact that it landed Moroni’s Instrument are all common to something spoken of in me Patriarchal Blessing.

On the vertical flip side me address,
of 127 E 1st Ave #13 is of a similar nature. :geek: dbnp

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Re: 57ii Per Isaiah

Post by simpleton »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 1st, 2021, 7:11 pm

Image Image

The Centerline Symbol within 57, GBNG timing of the 5.7 EQ, along with the fact that it landed Moroni’s Instrument are all common to something spoken of in me Patriarchal Blessing.

If I see #57 again......

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

simpleton wrote: September 1st, 2021, 7:38 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 1st, 2021, 7:11 pm

Image Image

If I see #57 again......
😂😂😂

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: September 1st, 2021, 7:38 pm If I see #57 again ...
https://youtu.be/dozGlXeX0xA

Thar be a silent movie, where at 4:20 you may see an orange and white checkered building, but others will understand the purpose and functioning of said checkered building, and its relation to centerline and kissing 😘 patterns. A silent movie is most apropos, as regards GBNG which was intended as a word game, similar to DBNP, but it had a surprising meaning, revealed in sub-forum #57. Said 5.7 EQ occurred in one particular minute in about 💯 years, AKA one chance if 50 million.

Abijah's Arboretum has things that are apropos, but not silent movies. :twisted:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Centerline Symbol within 57, GBNG timing of the 5.7 EQ, along with the fact ...

search.php?keywords=37ii also works and link will soon show how.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: September 1st, 2021, 7:38 pm
If I see #57 again ...
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Joseph in the Gap therein me posted 37ii, and the next amazing quote is the one above.