MSM Eyedrops!!!

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

MSM Eyedrops!!!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

One of my first doctors told me that my tears were high in protein; maybe that’s why these seem to be working after only using them once!
https://www.naturaleyecare.com/blog/msm-fights-more-than-inflammation/ wrote: … MSM inhibits inflammasomes, which are protein formations that stimulate production of lymphocytes (white blood cells). It also inhibits the activity of ‘pro-cytokines’ which promote inflammation throughout the body, creating health-damaging fevers and causing tissue death and shock.1 This effect of MSM is useful in reducing the tissue swelling that damages the optic nerve, causes eye soreness of dry eyes and Sjogrens syndrome and other inflammatory-related conditions.

Improves Action of Other Drugs

It is known that MSM ‘softens’ tissues by enhancing permeability making it easier for the eye to absorb nutrients and therapeutic agents6, but it also behaves as a facilitator causing other drugs to be more effective. For example, researchers investigating cancer therapies found that MSM acts synergistically with Tamoxifen, a drug used in treating breast cancer. Not only does it make Tamoxifen more effective, but it reduces the amount of the drug required.2

Another study investigated the inclusion of MSM with chemicals known to assist in fighting inflammation which cause joint pain and arthritis. They found that a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, MSM, Devil’s Claw root extract and bromelain extract were effective on arthritis in lab animals …