All the ferrets died? 2-part poison?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

All the ferrets died? 2-part poison?

Post by BroJones »

A while back, I read that testing was done using an mRNA shot on ferrets. They were fine, until later (part 2) when a virus came along - which killed them ALL.
But I seek a reliable source describing these experiments. Please.
Also, a reliable source that connects those experiments with the current world-wide "experiment" on COV- shots.
Finally, for those who got the cov-shot, is there an antidote so that part 2 won't kill them? (or is this line of thinking faulty after all?)
-- Dr. Jones thanks you for your research!

Godislove
captain of 100

Re: All the ferrets died? 2-part poison?

Post by Godislove »

Not sure if this article is helpful? But I will do a little more searching.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3335060/

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Edited multiple times for highlighting and more quotes. Basically, only the hamsters didn't have a bad response to the virus after vaccination and then multiple exposures to the virus.
Godislove wrote: August 14th, 2021, 9:25 am Not sure if this article is helpful? But I will do a little more searching.

This effort was hampered by the occurrence in the initial preclinical trial of an immunopathogenic-type lung disease among ferrets and Cynomolgus monkeys given a whole virus vaccine adjuvanted with alum and challenged with infectious SARS-CoV [14]. That lung disease exhibited the characteristics of a Th2-type immunopathology with eosinophils in the lung sections suggesting hypersensitivity that was reminiscent of the descriptions of the Th2-type immunopathologic reaction in young children given an inactivated RSV vaccine and subsequently infected with naturally-occurring RSV [32]–[33]. Most of these children experienced severe disease with infection that led to a high frequency of hospitalizations; two children died from the infection [33], [40], [41]. The conclusion from that experience was clear; RSV lung disease was enhanced by the prior vaccination. Subsequent studies in animal models that are thought to mimic the human experience indicate RSV inactivated vaccine induces an increased CD4+ T lymphocyte response, primarily of Th2 cells and the occurrence of immune complex depositions in lung tissues [32], [42], [43]. This type of tissue response is associated with an increase in type 2 cytokines including IL4, IL5, and IL13 and an influx of eosinophils into the infected lung; [32], [33], [42], [44]. Histologic sections of tissues exhibiting this type of response have a notable eosinophilic component in the cellular infiltrates. Recent studies indicate that the Th2-type immune response has both innate and adaptive immune response components [33], [43].

In addition to the RSV experience, concern for an inappropriate response among persons vaccinated with a SARS-CoV vaccine emanated from experiences with coronavirus infections and disease in animals that included enhanced disease among infected animals vaccinated earlier with a coronavirus vaccine [31]. Feline infectious peritonitis coronavirus (FIPV) is a well-known example of antibody-mediated enhanced uptake of virus in macrophages that disseminate and increase virus quantities that lead to enhanced disease [31], [45]. Antigen-antibody complex formation with complement activation can also occur in that infection and some other coronavirus infections in animals. Thus, concern for safety of administering SARS-CoV vaccines to humans became an early concern in vaccine development.
Last edited by JuneBug12000 on August 14th, 2021, 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Then there's this study in ferrets....not death but severe liver damage.
As far as an anecdote from what I have heard although I don't currently have the source an antecdote would be extremely difficult or nill (irreversible) for these types of injections.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... rret-study

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Godislove wrote: August 14th, 2021, 9:57 am Then there's this study in ferrets....not death but severe liver damage.
As far as an anecdote from what I have heard although I don't currently have the source an antecdote would be extremely difficult or nill (irreversible) for these types of injections.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... rret-study
On the plus side, immunization with rMVA-S induced a rapid immune response following exposure to the virus, the researchers wrote. The ferrets displayed no clinical signs of illness, but viral RNA was found in pharyngeal swabs and blood samples taken from all the ferrets.

But researchers unexpectedly discovered a downside when they checked the ferrets' liver health. Ferrets vaccinated with rMVA-S and exposed to SARS-CoV had elevated levels of an enzyme that indicates liver damage. Examination of liver sections showed that the ferrets had severe hepatitis. Only mild hepatitis was found in the ferrets injected with parental MVA or saline.

It's uncommon to perform the tests that revealed the hepatitis, said Kelly Keith, acting communications manager for the Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health. This study will help ensure that any other SARS vaccine will be safer, as scientists should know to check for this possible side effect.

"Extra caution should be taken in proposed human trials of SARS vaccines due to the potential liver damage from immunization and virus infection," the research report states.

Cao said he hopes that others recognize the significance of the hepatitis among the vaccinated ferrets. "For future human vaccine development, we must pay attention to that effect," he said.

The lead author of the study, Hana Weingartl, PhD, head of special pathogens for Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, said she and her fellow researchers are seeking a grant to continue their work. "We would like to look more closely at why we saw the liver damage in those animals," she said. "It would be good to know what not to do."

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I am not sure if either of these are comparable to the mRNA being tested on humans right now. These a.rticles are from 2012 and 2004

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Not what you asked for but this has a lot of references and links to peer-reviewed articles in this area:

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

[quote=JuneBug12000 post_id=1166069 time=1628956430 user_id=15186]
Edited multiple times for highlighting and more quotes. Basically, only the hamsters didn't have a bad response to the virus after vaccination and then multiple exposures to the virus.

[quote=Godislove post_id=1166061 time=1628954713 user_id=5415]
Not sure if this article is helpful? But I will do a little more searching.

[/quote]

This effort was hampered by the occurrence in the initial preclinical trial of an immunopathogenic-type lung disease among ferrets and Cynomolgus monkeys given a whole virus vaccine adjuvanted with alum and challenged with infectious SARS-CoV [14]. That lung disease exhibited the characteristics of a Th2-type immunopathology with eosinophils in the lung sections [color=#FF0000]suggesting hypersensitivity that was reminiscent of the descriptions of the Th2-type immunopathologic reaction in young children given an inactivated RSV vaccine and subsequently infected with naturally-occurring RSV[/color] [32]–[33]. [color=#0000BF]Most of these children experienced severe disease with infection that led to a high frequency of hospitalizations; two children died from the infection[/color] [33], [40], [41]. The [color=#FF0000]conclusion from that experience was clear; RSV lung disease was enhanced by the prior vaccination.[/color] Subsequent studies in animal models that are thought to mimic the human experience indicate RSV inactivated vaccine induces an increased CD4+ T lymphocyte response, primarily of Th2 cells and the occurrence of immune complex depositions in lung tissues [32], [42], [43]. This type of tissue response is associated with an increase in type 2 cytokines including IL4, IL5, and IL13 and an influx of eosinophils into the infected lung; [32], [33], [42], [44]. Histologic sections of tissues exhibiting this type of response have a notable eosinophilic component in the cellular infiltrates. Recent studies indicate that the Th2-type immune response has both innate and adaptive immune response components [33], [43].

[color=#FF0000]In addition to the RSV experience, concern for an inappropriate response among persons vaccinated with a SARS-CoV vaccine emanated from experiences with coronavirus infections and disease in animals that included enhanced disease among infected animals vaccinated earlier with a coronavirus vaccine[/color] [31]. Feline infectious peritonitis coronavirus (FIPV) is a well-known example of [color=#FF0000]antibody-mediated enhanced uptake of virus in macrophages that disseminate and increase virus quantities that lead to enhanced disease[/color] [31], [45]. Antigen-antibody complex formation with complement activation can also occur in that infection and some other coronavirus infections in animals. [color=#FF0000]Thus, concern for safety of administering SARS-CoV vaccines to humans became an early concern in vaccine development.[/color]
[/quote]

Interesting that where I live RSV is spiking early.....don't know if there's any vaccine correlation.
https://www.ksl.com/article/50221839/rs ... d-19-cases

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Related:

"Early efforts to develop a SARS vaccine in animal trials were plagued by a phenomenon known as “vaccine-induced enhancement,” in which recipients exhibit worse symptoms after being injected — something Fauci said researchers must be mindful of as they work to quickly develop a vaccine to protect against COVID-19."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/05/scienti ... s-ago.html

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JuneBug12000 wrote: August 14th, 2021, 9:53 am Edited multiple times for highlighting and more quotes. Basically, only the hamsters didn't have a bad response to the virus after vaccination and then multiple exposures to the virus.
Godislove wrote: August 14th, 2021, 9:25 am Not sure if this article is helpful? But I will do a little more searching.

This effort was hampered by the occurrence in the initial preclinical trial of an immunopathogenic-type lung disease among ferrets and Cynomolgus monkeys given a whole virus vaccine adjuvanted with alum and challenged with infectious SARS-CoV [14]. That lung disease exhibited the characteristics of a Th2-type immunopathology with eosinophils in the lung sections suggesting hypersensitivity that was reminiscent of the descriptions of the Th2-type immunopathologic reaction in young children given an inactivated RSV vaccine and subsequently infected with naturally-occurring RSV [32]–[33]. Most of these children experienced severe disease with infection that led to a high frequency of hospitalizations; two children died from the infection [33], [40], [41]. The conclusion from that experience was clear; RSV lung disease was enhanced by the prior vaccination. Subsequent studies in animal models that are thought to mimic the human experience indicate RSV inactivated vaccine induces an increased CD4+ T lymphocyte response, primarily of Th2 cells and the occurrence of immune complex depositions in lung tissues [32], [42], [43]. This type of tissue response is associated with an increase in type 2 cytokines including IL4, IL5, and IL13 and an influx of eosinophils into the infected lung; [32], [33], [42], [44]. Histologic sections of tissues exhibiting this type of response have a notable eosinophilic component in the cellular infiltrates. Recent studies indicate that the Th2-type immune response has both innate and adaptive immune response components [33], [43].

In addition to the RSV experience, concern for an inappropriate response among persons vaccinated with a SARS-CoV vaccine emanated from experiences with coronavirus infections and disease in animals that included enhanced disease among infected animals vaccinated earlier with a coronavirus vaccine [31]. Feline infectious peritonitis coronavirus (FIPV) is a well-known example of antibody-mediated enhanced uptake of virus in macrophages that disseminate and increase virus quantities that lead to enhanced disease [31], [45]. Antigen-antibody complex formation with complement activation can also occur in that infection and some other coronavirus infections in animals. Thus, concern for safety of administering SARS-CoV vaccines to humans became an early concern in vaccine development.
This article came from the University of Texas, Bioweapons Dept., and can also be found here: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0035421

The Conclusions section of the article is pertinent:

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

My take on the article was that if they've had that much trouble w/earlier SARS-CoV conventional vaccines, where is the proof that they've solved the same problems w/the mRNA vaccines, which technique itself, poses extra complexity and unanswered questions, to the situation.

So, instead of introducing a dead or attenuated version of the antigen to your body, they get your body, itself, to produce the spike protein antigen. It would seem to me, you're still left with the problem of your body not being able to deal with the antigen, regardless of how it is introduce or produced in your body.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Thanks. I appreciate the heads up to know what our future holds...

We are all getting the vaccine....every last one of us commoners.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

BroJones wrote: August 14th, 2021, 2:03 am A while back, I read that testing was done using an mRNA shot on ferrets. They were fine, until later (part 2) when a virus came along - which killed them ALL.
But I seek a reliable source describing these experiments. Please.
Also, a reliable source that connects those experiments with the current world-wide "experiment" on COV- shots.
Finally, for those who got the cov-shot, is there an antidote so that part 2 won't kill them? (or is this line of thinking faulty after all?)
-- Dr. Jones thanks you for your research!
Are you talking about Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)?

"ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a 'Trojan horse,' allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response." https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/v ... d-vaccines

ADE has been a serious concern all along with these vaccines.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Bro Jones - I'm not well-educated, but I'm not a dummy either. That said, I may not be addressing what you were asking re an antidote for receiving the experimental biological. However, I wonder... Seems that many years ago I read of a statement (perhaps made by Brigham) that went something like this - the latter-day Saints would do well to know how to use Mullein and Yarrow.
I wonder if these two herbs hold a remedy to some of our current issues.
If this isn't in line with your question, sorry.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Evidence in Scotland of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement?

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/18/fu ... -covid-19/