🤔 how to see thread view totals on mobile?

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
abijah`
~dog days~

🤔 how to see thread view totals on mobile?

Post by abijah` »

i normally couldn't be bothered, but the thought occurred to me how much the increase in webtraffic here might have been given the recent lockdowns and global turmoil last year or so, maybe a lot more members, and people in general, are finding themselves in dusty corners of the internet such as LDSFF.

i remembered (back when i used desktop to interact here) that i'd be able to see how many views a thread got, and noticed i can't see it on mobile, and "request desktop version" doesn't change anything.

am i just missing something obvious, or does that info simply not show up on mobile LDSFF? edit: or maybe it hasn't been shown on desktop either for a while, and I thereby simply haven't noticed? maybe when the update came and we couldn't use the old website format any longer (RIP old LDSFF format, you are not forgotten)

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 🤔 how to see thread view totals on mobile?

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

abijah` wrote: August 9th, 2021, 4:28 pm i normally couldn't be bothered, but the thought occurred to me how much the increase in traffic here might have been given the recent lockdowns and global turmoil last year or so, maybe a lot more members, and people in general, are finding themselves in dusty corners of the internet such as LDSFF.

i remembered (back when i used desktop to interact here) that i'd be able to see how many views a thread got, and noticed i can't see it on mobile, and "request desktop version" doesn't change anything.

am i just missing something obvious, or does that info simply not show up on mobile LDSFF?
Doesn’t show up, the only way you’ll have an idea is if an attachment is added.

Even then I think it’s inaccurate once a new page is created.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 9th, 2021, 4:33 pm
abijah` wrote: August 9th, 2021, 4:28 pm i normally couldn't be bothered, but the thought occurred to me how much the increase in traffic here might have been given the recent lockdowns and global turmoil last year or so, maybe a lot more members, and people in general, are finding themselves in dusty corners of the internet such as LDSFF.

am i just missing something obvious, or does that info simply not show up on mobile LDSFF?
Doesn’t show up, the only way you’ll have an idea is if an attachment is added.

Even then I think it’s inaccurate once a new page is created.
*abijah sigh* My life is so difficult 😫

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

All good on me mini iPad. :)

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 9th, 2021, 6:36 pm All good on me mini iPad. :)
iPad may be different than iPhone

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

On my iPhone, I can see thread view totals if I go to the search bar in LDSFF and type part of the title of the thread. When it comes up, you can see view totals and response totals.

Edit: it’s actually the little tools icon that takes you to a search query. Then after you type the title of the thread, the counts will show up.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah` wrote: August 9th, 2021, 8:36 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 9th, 2021, 6:36 pm All good on me mini iPad. :)
iPad may be different than iPhone
It works in landscape orientation.

And search defaults to advanced search too.