I tread lightly, but I gotta tell...

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

I tread lightly, but I gotta tell...

Post by JK4Woods »

I hesitate to even mention this story, but it bugged me when it happened, and recently has come back into my thoughts in wonderment.
I need some feedback so I can put it to rest. Here goes...:

OK, waay back in the day when I was a somewhat seasoned missionary down in Argentina, I was on the office staff and we had various visiting authorities from time to time come thru. Our mission office was downtown in the Area Presidencies office and the Presiding Bishopric had offices there as well.

I was an older guy, being 24+ as I had to complete my four year enlistment after I was baptized before I got to go on a mission. Pres. Kimball was President.

Anyway, the mission was fun, rewarding and aside from recognizing inane rules and policies meant for wet behind the ear newbies on their first time out in the world; a time of great spiritual & personal growth in knowledge and sustenance of living in the Spirit.

One time we had Elder L Tom Perry wing thru, and we pulled together an adhoc multi-stake Priesthood session in a nearby stake center to hear his address.

On the office staff, I was stationed in a back, side corner from the podium, and was there in the route of exit for the contingent to come off the podium, skirt around the stand, and get E. Perry out the side door into a waiting car to take him directly to the airport.

I don't remember anything of the talk given that day, it was given in English with a translator by his side. (I might look in my old mission journals to see what the topics were).

Anyway, after the meeting was wrapped up, hymn and prayer concluded, and hands shook of all those up on the stand, down came E. Perry. I step out into full view, capture his attention and direct his route out and away toward the exit doors. He brushed by me, and I actually felt a force push me back a step as he flowed by. Dimly I became aware for just a moment of a heap of spirits clinging to him as he rushed by. My conscience awake self recognized the power pushing me back a step and I openly thought wow... he's got the Spirit with him, an Apostle..!!

Later that day I remembered "seeing" what can only be described as a "pig pile of spirits" clinging to his arms, shoulders, and back, dozens of them, and one turned his head towards me and looked me in the eye as E. Perry came by.

The whole incident was maybe five seconds long. My conscience self interpreted the power as "The Spirit". But my subconscious told me a different story.

Anyway, I filed it away in wonderment and it lay buried for decades until recently when I have been contemplating the actions, rolls, and makeup of the 15 PSR's.

Some on this forum beat the drum of hidden wickedness and dark covenants among the leadership. Odd traces and tidbits of random information quickly pass through discussions.

Mine is not to accuse or judge or even expose anything, as I have no facts or personal experiences beyond what I have just recounted.

I do have another experience later after my mission and graduation from college when evaluating whether to "house-sit" an empty farm house in an isolated area, where when touring the house with the owner, and another candidate, I had clearly seen disembodied spirits in an empty upstairs bedroom grouped together highly agitated and nervous talking among themselves, and one turned toward me and asked what I was doing there. My mind spoke first, back to them, and said not to worry, I am not staying, and I later turned down the house-sitting job.

Later as I learned more about spirits, I realized that these ghosts I saw, were spirits of dead people, who were hiding out. They were not Lucifers' minions.

My frame of mind these days is to watch with some reservation all actions and words from the Brethren, depending upon my personal relationship with the Savior and familiarity with how the Spirit works in my life for guidance and direction.

I'm not ready to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" and will abide by what remnants of the restored gospel was given to us by Joseph Smith and the truths espoused in the Book of Mormon.

Yet this experience remains a single random puzzle piece, hopefully someday will fit somewhere into a broader picture of understanding and I will be relieved of any unease.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Re: I tread lightly, but I gotta tell...

Post by JK4Woods »

investigator wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:31 am Have you read this?

http://conqueringspiritualevil.info/wp- ... mplete.pdf
Not yet..!! Thanks for bringing this to my attention..!

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

A friend and I were chatting today. It started over the recent vaccine message from the first presidency.
false.JPG
false.JPG (61.57 KiB) Viewed 933 times

He asked, "What do you do when church leadership begins publishing lies?" and then came to say, "Maybe our leadership really has been compromised." with this pic attached;
hand shake.JPG
hand shake.JPG (41.68 KiB) Viewed 933 times

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I saw a spirit within the general authorities and he was a high ranking evil spirit.
It was interesting.
Still staying in the church.

Well this is where it gets tricky. How long when you're dead will satan assign you as a disembodied spirit to do an assignment? 3 days after you're dead This? 10 days? A year? This is where psychics get tricked alot, they talk to disembodied spirits thinking they're not on the dark side. They think they're in some in-between stage. Which I don't think exists to the extent people seem to think it exists. Because when you realize the efficiency of the devils kingdom, you probably wouldn't suppose there's too many that are out there as stragglers. Haha.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

JK4Woods wrote: August 13th, 2021, 11:22 am I hesitate to even mention this story, but it bugged me when it happened, and recently has come back into my thoughts in wonderment.
I need some feedback so I can put it to rest. Here goes...:

OK, waay back in the day when I was a somewhat seasoned missionary down in Argentina, I was on the office staff and we had various visiting authorities from time to time come thru. Our mission office was downtown in the Area Presidencies office and the Presiding Bishopric had offices there as well.

I was an older guy, being 24+ as I had to complete my four year enlistment after I was baptized before I got to go on a mission. Pres. Kimball was President.

Anyway, the mission was fun, rewarding and aside from recognizing inane rules and policies meant for wet behind the ear newbies on their first time out in the world; a time of great spiritual & personal growth in knowledge and sustenance of living in the Spirit.

One time we had Elder L Tom Perry wing thru, and we pulled together an adhoc multi-stake Priesthood session in a nearby stake center to hear his address.

On the office staff, I was stationed in a back, side corner from the podium, and was there in the route of exit for the contingent to come off the podium, skirt around the stand, and get E. Perry out the side door into a waiting car to take him directly to the airport.

I don't remember anything of the talk given that day, it was given in English with a translator by his side. (I might look in my old mission journals to see what the topics were).

Anyway, after the meeting was wrapped up, hymn and prayer concluded, and hands shook of all those up on the stand, down came E. Perry. I step out into full view, capture his attention and direct his route out and away toward the exit doors. He brushed by me, and I actually felt a force push me back a step as he flowed by. Dimly I became aware for just a moment of a heap of spirits clinging to him as he rushed by. My conscience awake self recognized the power pushing me back a step and I openly thought wow... he's got the Spirit with him, an Apostle..!!

Later that day I remembered "seeing" what can only be described as a "pig pile of spirits" clinging to his arms, shoulders, and back, dozens of them, and one turned his head towards me and looked me in the eye as E. Perry came by.

The whole incident was maybe five seconds long. My conscience self interpreted the power as "The Spirit". But my subconscious told me a different story.

Anyway, I filed it away in wonderment and it lay buried for decades until recently when I have been contemplating the actions, rolls, and makeup of the 15 PSR's.

Some on this forum beat the drum of hidden wickedness and dark covenants among the leadership. Odd traces and tidbits of random information quickly pass through discussions.

Mine is not to accuse or judge or even expose anything, as I have no facts or personal experiences beyond what I have just recounted.

I do have another experience later after my mission and graduation from college when evaluating whether to "house-sit" an empty farm house in an isolated area, where when touring the house with the owner, and another candidate, I had clearly seen disembodied spirits in an empty upstairs bedroom grouped together highly agitated and nervous talking among themselves, and one turned toward me and asked what I was doing there. My mind spoke first, back to them, and said not to worry, I am not staying, and I later turned down the house-sitting job.

Later as I learned more about spirits, I realized that these ghosts I saw, were spirits of dead people, who were hiding out. They were not Lucifers' minions.

My frame of mind these days is to watch with some reservation all actions and words from the Brethren, depending upon my personal relationship with the Savior and familiarity with how the Spirit works in my life for guidance and direction.

I'm not ready to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" and will abide by what remnants of the restored gospel was given to us by Joseph Smith and the truths espoused in the Book of Mormon.

Yet this experience remains a single random puzzle piece, hopefully someday will fit somewhere into a broader picture of understanding and I will be relieved of any unease.
Two or three years ago a poster on this forum alluded to an experience with a GA which was not good. It was of an abusive nature.
I won't reveal the persons name, but I will tell you I entered into private correspondence with them and I believe their story.
According to the poster, the GA was L. Tom Perry.