Poll about the little up arrow ⬆️

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?

My understanding of the little up arrow ⬆️

I know what it is and have clicked it before
46%
I need to see an example of the little arrow
23%
I didn’t know about it, but now I know what it does
31%
Other, explain in comments.
No votes

Total votes: 13
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Poll about the little up arrow ⬆️

Post by BeNotDeceived »

There is a little arrow that appears when someone is quoted. I’m curious how many have noticed it and understand it’s purpose. You can check as many as 3 boxes and change your vote as much or as little as you like.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Poll about the little up arrow ⬆️

Post by creator »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 13th, 2021, 7:29 am There is a little arrow that appears when someone is quoted. I’m curious how many have noticed it and understand it’s purpose. You can check as many as 3 boxes and change your vote as much or as little as you like.
Yes.. responding to make an "up arrow" appear.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Willow wrote: July 8th, 2021, 6:48 pm I think I have just come up with a name to fight against this evil.

A Mormon burning bridges to Babylon and sending rescue ships to those trying to escape.

Or MBBB

Willow

Thank you Creator, there is another example that links to an entirely different thread. The arrow is pretty small, but can be a great way to insert a small statement that links to the original conversation.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 13th, 2021, 7:29 am There is a little arrow that appears when someone is quoted. I’m curious how many have noticed it and understand it’s purpose. You can check as many as 3 boxes and change your vote as much or as little as you like.
I really like this feature because if I quote someone, I can go back up to where I was reading before I quoted them and continue reading where I left off.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

There's a tiny little arrow at the bottom right corner of each post (at least on a computer). That's what I thought you were talking about at first BND, before I read your explanation of it being in a quote. If you click on it, it takes you to the top of the page. Pretty convenient.