A feeling to warn

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: A feeling to warn

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 9:53 pm
franklinbluth wrote: July 19th, 2021, 9:40 pm I'd love to see evidence of SRA.
Watch the video.

My good friend Ron thought evil was afoot on Walker Lane back in the eighties, and it was very creepy the night we drove there, but revisiting years later the creepiness was gone. He grew up in Olympus Cove so it may have been a bit of neighborhood rivalry. :P

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

franklinbluth wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 9:49 pm
franklinbluth wrote: July 19th, 2021, 9:40 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 9:36 pm
You can watch the video I shared or not, he very well explains how masonry today is Satanism.

Dude, the government will also tell me that the 2021 election was fair, covid-19 is deadly, and that 9/11 happened how they said it did.

You may trust them, I do not.

I looked through the court case for the Nelson deal, there is evidence. Just as there is evidence for the pace memorandum and pure Satanism in the highest ranks of the world today.
I'd love to see evidence of SRA. A huge percentage claim they witnessed human sacrifice, so it should be easy to identify all these dead and missing folk.

I reread some of the Pace memo. It's insane. Even he admits that "most" of the people who's claims he believed had severe mental disorders and multiple personalities. Unless there's corroborating evidence, why is anyone taking this huge leap based on the word alone of crazy people?
Infant sacrifice, with over 22 million abortions worldwide already this year do you think it would be hard? There are also hundreds of thousands of kids who go missing each year, and what about those massive human sex trafficking rings? It’s pretty easy to hide them when you have the wealthiest people in the world buying into it, just ask Epstein.

I’d love to see where he admits that. He also said he only interviewed a fraction of the people that he could have, meaning it goes deeper than what he officially discovered.
American children have birth certificates and the like. And no, hundreds of thousands of Americans don't go missing. Third world countries can't keep track of anything; that doesn't mean people are kidnapped.

Epstein's MO, as far as I can tell, was not to kidnap girls. It was to lure runaways with money and other things. That's easier to hide, but is another matter. When people say they can show you the bodies, but they can't, or say there's a basement in a church building where they were abused, only to discover there isn't a basement at all, as happened to someone on this forum, it all leans in one direction.

You can read the memo yourself. Just search for "personality disorder."
http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no80.htm#PACE%20MEMO

The Attorney General's Office interviewed them all. They're all crazy.
Hmm... “In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.”
https://globalmissingkids.org/awareness ... tatistics/

Motives are irrelevant, the fact that human trafficking rings exist is significant. Umm, the Salt Lake Temple most certainly had a basement (not sure what the renovations have done), and that’s where I’ve heard things about.

I’ll look at that part of the memo tomorrow.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:10 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:06 pm
Watch the video.
I never heard of the SRA memo until right now. I just know that the Holy Ghost testified to me that the 3 servants were Joseph, Brigham and John Taylor. John Taylor will not enter his father’s kingdom. Since John Taylor they have not been true servants of the master of the vineyard.
Yeah, we could have a discussion about all that but I agree that from nearly the beginning of the church corruption began to set in.
A lot of people don’t like Brigham and I am fine with that. I think Joseph was a good judge of character and he thought very highly of Brigham. You also have the St. George temple fire to testify of Brigham.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

franklinbluth wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Watch the video.
I'm sorry to say, I'm not going to watch a five hour video. Video is a terribly inefficient way to convey information. If there's something to read, I'm happy to do so.
Ok then, if you change your mind and want to learn about SRA the link is there.

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:18 pm

I'd love to see evidence of SRA. A huge percentage claim they witnessed human sacrifice, so it should be easy to identify all these dead and missing folk.

I reread some of the Pace memo. It's insane. Even he admits that "most" of the people who's claims he believed had severe mental disorders and multiple personalities. Unless there's corroborating evidence, why is anyone taking this huge leap based on the word alone of crazy people?
Infant sacrifice, with over 22 million abortions worldwide already this year do you think it would be hard? There are also hundreds of thousands of kids who go missing each year, and what about those massive human sex trafficking rings? It’s pretty easy to hide them when you have the wealthiest people in the world buying into it, just ask Epstein.

I’d love to see where he admits that. He also said he only interviewed a fraction of the people that he could have, meaning it goes deeper than what he officially discovered.
American children have birth certificates and the like. And no, hundreds of thousands of Americans don't go missing. Third world countries can't keep track of anything; that doesn't mean people are kidnapped.

Epstein's MO, as far as I can tell, was not to kidnap girls. It was to lure runaways with money and other things. That's easier to hide, but is another matter. When people say they can show you the bodies, but they can't, or say there's a basement in a church building where they were abused, only to discover there isn't a basement at all, as happened to someone on this forum, it all leans in one direction.

Hmm... “In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.”

Motives are irrelevant, the fact that human trafficking rings exist is significant. Umm, the Salt Lake Temple most certainly had a basement (not sure what the renovations have done), and that’s where I’ve heard things about.

That stat doesn't mean what you think it means. If little Johnny doesn't come home for half an hour, and the parents call the cops, that gets counted even when Johnny is found right away. I don't think that you or I would call him "missing" in any real sense. It certainly doesn't mean that there are all these missing children out there. Around 99% of children reported missing are found fairly quickly. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... 4020120426

Eta: The number of children taken by strangers is around 115 each year.

I'm not denying church buildings have basements. I was using that specific story to illustrate that even when someone's story was found to be demonstrably false, she still says it's true.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

franklinbluth wrote: July 19th, 2021, 10:24 pm

That stat doesn't mean what you think it means. If little Johnny doesn't come home for half an hour, and the parents call the cops, that gets counted even when Johnny is found right away. I don't think that you or I would call him "missing" in any real sense. It certainly doesn't mean that there are all these missing children out there. Around 99% of children reported missing are found fairly quickly. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... 4020120426

I'm not denying church buildings have basements. I was using that specific story to illustrate that even when someone's story was found to be demonstrably false, she still says it's true.
I’m going to be wary of anything you send me from a fact-check website. Reuters is still going to tell me that masks work 🥴

Do you think that human trafficking is nonexistent? Or that it’s not a big deal?

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 8:21 pm
Matthias wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:44 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm
The murders that come to mind have nothing to do with covid
So what murders are you referring to then?
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm Hmm... what’s the difference huh? There is a policy that states only active law enforcement can bring a gun to church, is that doctrine? I don’t think so. I could name off half of the handbook and tell you where I disagree. Policies are opinions, doctrine is of God. The distinction is especially necessary when the church is being mislead.
The point I was making is that there isn't a big difference between correct doctrine and policy as revealed from God. And there isn't a big difference between teaching doctrines of men or enacting policies of men. Either it's from God or from man. What we call it doesn't really matter.
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm Sure, I’ve seen that he had to apologize, but if we are being honest that mentality is still being taught in the church today.
I agree that this mentality is present in the church today and it's not a good thing. But can you really expect the church to teach anything different? Do you expect them to admit that the church could be of course?

Another huge problem is people incorrectly interpreting the words of the dead prophets and using their incorrect interpretations to attack the church.
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm I can’t look at this covid situation and believe that they are that moronic, not when they are pushing so hard for it all.
The first question that should asked is if the brethren had much of a choice whether or not to go along with it.

I don't think they did. The church has been in bondage to the U.S. government since the 1890s and really has no choice but to along with whatever the government says.
I’ve got some speculations, the circumstances surrounding Benson’s death are interesting. I’m also curious why nothing has been spoken against communism and the like since his passing. Are you familiar with the pace memorandum? There is some bizarre stuff around that too.

Ok. Yeah, I’m of the opinion that most policies in place today did not come from God.

No I don’t expect them to teach anything differently, they’ve either gone down a hole that they can’t back out of or they are willingly furthering it. If they were really men of God they should oppose things that are quite literally satanic, but instead they stay yoked to Babylon. What happened to those who would be killed for His name’s sake? It could be more complex than that, but perhaps not.
You think the brethren murdered Benson and perpetrated SRA?

That came out of left field.

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:12 am

I’m going to be wary of anything you send me from a fact-check website. Reuters is still going to tell me that masks work 🥴

Do you think that human trafficking is nonexistent? Or that it’s not a big deal?
Okay, so what's the real number? How many kids are actually missing, not just reported missing for 30 minutes?

Of course it exists. But not in the qanon/SRA/conspiratorial way. There aren't satanic covens under every bed, and secret tunnels, and whatever other thing people make up to scare people.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Matthias wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:01 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 8:21 pm
Matthias wrote: July 19th, 2021, 7:44 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm
The murders that come to mind have nothing to do with covid
So what murders are you referring to then?
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm Hmm... what’s the difference huh? There is a policy that states only active law enforcement can bring a gun to church, is that doctrine? I don’t think so. I could name off half of the handbook and tell you where I disagree. Policies are opinions, doctrine is of God. The distinction is especially necessary when the church is being mislead.
The point I was making is that there isn't a big difference between correct doctrine and policy as revealed from God. And there isn't a big difference between teaching doctrines of men or enacting policies of men. Either it's from God or from man. What we call it doesn't really matter.
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm Sure, I’ve seen that he had to apologize, but if we are being honest that mentality is still being taught in the church today.
I agree that this mentality is present in the church today and it's not a good thing. But can you really expect the church to teach anything different? Do you expect them to admit that the church could be of course?

Another huge problem is people incorrectly interpreting the words of the dead prophets and using their incorrect interpretations to attack the church.
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 19th, 2021, 6:46 pm I can’t look at this covid situation and believe that they are that moronic, not when they are pushing so hard for it all.
The first question that should asked is if the brethren had much of a choice whether or not to go along with it.

I don't think they did. The church has been in bondage to the U.S. government since the 1890s and really has no choice but to along with whatever the government says.
I’ve got some speculations, the circumstances surrounding Benson’s death are interesting. I’m also curious why nothing has been spoken against communism and the like since his passing. Are you familiar with the pace memorandum? There is some bizarre stuff around that too.

Ok. Yeah, I’m of the opinion that most policies in place today did not come from God.

No I don’t expect them to teach anything differently, they’ve either gone down a hole that they can’t back out of or they are willingly furthering it. If they were really men of God they should oppose things that are quite literally satanic, but instead they stay yoked to Babylon. What happened to those who would be killed for His name’s sake? It could be more complex than that, but perhaps not.
You think the brethren murdered Benson and perpetrated SRA?

That came out of left field.
I think it’s a definite possibility, I’m not drawing any conclusions. Considering what’s mentioned in Mormon 8 those things are likely happening somewhere in the church.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

franklinbluth wrote: July 20th, 2021, 8:03 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:12 am

Okay, so what's the real number? How many kids are actually missing, not just reported missing for 30 minutes?

Of course it exists. But not in the qanon/SRA/conspiratorial way. There aren't satanic covens under every bed, and secret tunnels, and whatever other thing people make up to scare people.
Basically from every site I’ve read through they say it’s nearly impossible to draw a number. But if someone wanted to indulge the first thing they’d do is make it look like there’s no problem.
In many countries, statistics on missing children are not even available; and, unfortunately, even available statistics may be inaccurate due to: under-reporting/under-recognition; inflation; incorrect database entry of case information; and deletion of records once a case is closed.
*sigh* Gonna have to agree to disagree on that one friend. We can be done.

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Gadianton, I have heard about the accusations made regarding RMN's daughter. Is there more? Can you get me a link? I'm sorry if you already posted some; I was trying to follow the thread but there was too much going on in it...
Thanks!

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

1. Being personally indiferent to poliginy (called poligamy by the rest of LDS), we must accept that in itself there is no evil there; or to throw Abraham, Isaac and Jacob into the pits of the Telestial kingdom. And then Jesus Christ, who placed Abraham in heaven (cf Luke 16:19--31). The problem with poliginy is just this: to let the abuse of women happen, following the lascive desires of unprepared men. Which is part of the reason I pass it.

2. The Church is as perfect as the best of her members, not of her leaders. Leaving the Church over doctrine with which we disagree is cabal idiocy; that just tells me such people would gladly say of Christ 'crucify Him', were they to live at that time. Christ was perfect, but was far from being perceived as such. Specially by those that had more knowledge of the tenets of the law, or that supposed they had, and were not ready to concede to the new and everlasting gospel --- or anything that shook their sanctimonious mundivision.

3. The end is nigh, but the next episode of Last Man Standing is nigher. I do not care what Russel M Nelson does. He is either too smart or too dumb to be a prophet --- I have not decided which, not to his credit. So I have to TRUST THE LORD is smarter than Russel M Nelson and also much smarter than Francisco M Colaço. The Lord often reminds me that such is the case, this time not to my credit. Is trusting the Lord such a difficult concept to the lucky dullards that get to live in Utah?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

francisco.colaco wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:40 pm 1. Being personally indiferent to poliginy (called poligamy by the rest of LDS), we must accept that in itself there is no evil there; or to throw Abraham, Isaac and Jacob into the pits of the Telestial kingdom. And then Jesus Christ, who placed Abraham in heaven (cf Luke 16:19--31). The problem with poliginy is just this: to let the abuse of women happen, following the lascive desires of unprepared men. Which is part of the reason I pass it.

2. The Church is as perfect as the best of her members, not of her leaders. Leaving the Church over doctrine with which we disagree is cabal idiocy; that just tells me such people would gladly say of Christ 'crucify Him', were they to live at that time. Christ was perfect, but was far from being perceived as such. Specially by those that had more knowledge of the tenets of the law, or that supposed they had, and were not ready to concede to the new and everlasting gospel --- or anything that shook their sanctimonious mundivision.

3. The end is nigh, but the next episode of Last Man Standing is nigher. I do not care what Russel M Nelson does. He is either too smart or too dumb to be a prophet --- I have not decided which, not to his credit. So I have to TRUST THE LORD is smarter than Russel M Nelson and also much smarter than Francisco M Colaço. The Lord often reminds me that such is the case, this time not to my credit. Is trusting the Lord such a difficult concept to the lucky dullards that get to live in Utah?
1. If polygamy is practiced in sin it is most abhorrent. So yes, there is great evil when not admonished by the Lord. Hence the great discussion as to the "when" and "how" that is endlessly debated on the forum. If what BY taught is correct, then the entire church is sinning. If what he taught was false, then the church has set itself upon a false and damning narrative of lies. Kind of a catch 22.

2. "Leaving the Church over doctrine with which we disagree is cabal idiocy" I very much disagree. If the prophets of old prophesied against the latter-day watchmen or servents, then they themselves would not join themselves to such "secret abominations." Hence the need to receive revelations as to whether all of the ancient prophets were speaking to us, or simply offering them conjecture and speculation as to future events, none of which are related to the last days.

3. I find this an interesting perspective you hold. You don't care what the prophet says, yet you encourage everyone to essentially "stay in the boat." (point #2) I do agree that trusting the Lord is exactly what the Savior taught and the course we should all take.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

francisco.colaco wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:40 pm 1. Being personally indiferent to poliginy (called poligamy by the rest of LDS), we must accept that in itself there is no evil there; or to throw Abraham, Isaac and Jacob into the pits of the Telestial kingdom. And then Jesus Christ, who placed Abraham in heaven (cf Luke 16:19--31). The problem with poliginy is just this: to let the abuse of women happen, following the lascive desires of unprepared men. Which is part of the reason I pass it.

polygyny is sometimes confused with polygeny
https://www.google.com/search?q=poliginy

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm I bear testimony that barring swift repentance, the judgment of God will come upon this church and this nation, leaving it beyond crippled.
(Edited out as I don't want to draw this kind of attention to the apostles. If we'll live in truth, we'll know, I pray.)
The members will be heavily persecuted. Homes and communities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of their mountains will be burned.
Heavenly objects will fall, igniting fires, sending the waters beyond their bounds, sinking entire cities permanently in the depths, destroying inland rivers and lakes, and threatening even the cities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of the Everlasting Hills.
The shaking of the earth will be more severe than we’ve ever known in recorded history. The one who stands at God’s left hand will bring God’s judgment upon this church and then upon this world, making an end to the nations. Finally, the great watery scar of the great deep and divided nations will be healed.
What is coming upon the wicked is so evil and so heartbreaking that one is derelict in his duty for failing to sufficiently warn the people. (Edited out. Not necessary to place here.) How will the torment of soul be endured when the pain caused is learned? For the sake of the righteous, the Kingdom of God will come forth out of this conflict, or in the midst of it. Israel’s remnants will finally be gathered in. Zion will be redeemed, and the pure in heart will inhabit their cities of peace.
It's going to happen either way.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm.
… Heavenly objects will fall, igniting fires, sending the waters beyond their bounds, sinking entire cities permanently in the depths, destroying inland rivers and lakes, and threatening even the cities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of the Everlasting Hills …
Reply #57 in They shall NOT deceive the very elect calculates the half hour of silence in heaven will end no sooner than 2025.6 … albeit the veracity of the JST may be an open question.

Fourteen, but not Generations. :mrgreen: dbnp

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 27th, 2021, 4:19 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm.
… Heavenly objects will fall, igniting fires, sending the waters beyond their bounds, sinking entire cities permanently in the depths, destroying inland rivers and lakes, and threatening even the cities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of the Everlasting Hills …
Reply #57 in They shall NOT deceive the very elect calculates the half hour of silence in heaven will end no sooner than 2025.6 … albeit the veracity of the JST may be an open question.

Why are you calculating from 2010 as a starting point?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

4Joshua8 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 7:00 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm … Heavenly objects will fall, igniting fires, sending the waters beyond their bounds, sinking entire cities permanently in the depths, destroying inland rivers and lakes, and threatening even the cities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of the Everlasting Hills …

210528 BND Re: Tangible evidence

210211 BND 8.8 EQ / 88 inch replica correlated to 1988 and seventh seal in 2010
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 5th, 2021, 1:41 pm
OCDMOM wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:30 pm 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven having great power ,and the earth was lightened with his glory. " John beholds a powerful angel that is so brilliant that the earth is illuminated by his presence. " Part of the quote from Jay and Donald Parry's book, Understanding of the Book of Revelation. What do others think this means? Will an angel come down so bright that everyone will see it?

Maybe there's a preview, as a witness to the opening of the seventh seal, in 2010.
210105 MS Re: Interesting take from

201101 MS Re: Sixth Seal vs Seventh Seal Question

There’s a pic and a few links; see the “tangible” type link, for more context.

Taki
captain of 50

Post by Taki »

Here is the root of all of BND's number paradoxes and modern gematria. Brilliance and schizophrenia are related; are you related to John Nash? Just because you see a pattern doesn't mean it's actually there.
Lamppost_Not_Angel_v2.png
Lamppost_Not_Angel_v2.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 743 times
Compared.png
Compared.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 743 times
Totally not an angel, but apophenia and a little lens flare from a primitive digital camera.

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

Ten bucks says that nothing that the OP warned us about will happen in the next 500 years.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Thank you for calling it polygyny.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 27th, 2021, 11:17 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 7:00 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: July 15th, 2021, 7:20 pm … Heavenly objects will fall, igniting fires, sending the waters beyond their bounds, sinking entire cities permanently in the depths, destroying inland rivers and lakes, and threatening even the cities of the latter-day saints in the valleys of the Everlasting Hills …

210528 BND Re: Tangible evidence

210211 BND 8.8 EQ / 88 inch replica correlated to 1988 and seventh seal in 2010
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 5th, 2021, 1:41 pm
OCDMOM wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:30 pm 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven having great power ,and the earth was lightened with his glory. " John beholds a powerful angel that is so brilliant that the earth is illuminated by his presence. " Part of the quote from Jay and Donald Parry's book, Understanding of the Book of Revelation. What do others think this means? Will an angel come down so bright that everyone will see it?

Maybe there's a preview, as a witness to the opening of the seventh seal, in 2010.
210105 MS Re: Interesting take from

201101 MS Re: Sixth Seal vs Seventh Seal Question

There’s a pic and a few links; see the “tangible” type link, for more context.
Note that for the record, I do believe 2010 to be significant, but to the latter-day servant more than to a beginning of measure of the half hour of silence, although I guess both could happen at the same time. The servant thing I draw from my interpretation of Daniel 9 and 12, which I wrote about on my eclipse blog post awhile back.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

http://www.ldsscriptureteachings.org/2017/12/15/daniel-9/ wrote:
Daniel 9 Apocalyptic Vision #3

Gabriel appears to Daniel
Daniel 9 is about Daniel’s confession that the reason for the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem and the captivity is due to the failure of the Jewish people to be faithful to the covenant (Daniel 9:1-19). It is during this prayer that “the man Gabriel” appears unto Daniel (Daniel 9:21). He informs Daniel that “seventy weeks are determined upon thy people” (verse 24). After this, Gabriel tells Daniel, “after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.”

From the Institute Manual, we read the following:
More weirdness as me BD is 9/12/62 and 912 is the address numerals of a Daniel that seemed an answer to me prayer, but me Walker type bishop hath chosen to ignore me latest email to him. So me plan changed to proceed with another Walker upon learning of a recent earthquake, near a town by that name. Check out the silly winged angel, whereas me picture shows an illuminated personage without wings hovering above the ground, and the timing of it, was most extraordinary too.

BTW 4/8/24 is z date of z next moon shadow crossing of z lower 48. 😴

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Taki wrote: July 28th, 2021, 1:46 pm Here is the root of all of BND's number paradoxes and modern gematria. Brilliance and schizophrenia are related; are you related to John Nash? Just because you see a pattern doesn't mean it's actually there.

Totally not an angel, but apophenia and a little lens flare from a primitive digital camera.

Me doth wonder the clarity of all your imagery, but the blurring of the timing correlation so clearly evident. Indeed I did visit OKC again in 2010, and 2020 to further investigate, and yes there is a light there, that may have flared to life at the exact instance I pressed the pickle button on me friends camera. And yes on March 8th 2020, comparing the position of the sun, it was determined that the time of the picture differed by approximately a half hour from the minutes clearly recorded on the page above.

Perhaps Taki thinks me times are made up, but then there’s this:

That, and what’s recently come to light about the year 2010. 8-)

Oh well, at least he took a look, but for whatever reason blurred out the significance of the timing that Elder Bednar mentioned 3 times in his first apostolic address. :(

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.ldsliving.com/Are-desires-to-lead-in-the-Church-a-bad-thing-Former-bishop-weighs-in-after-a-decade-of-study/s/94618 wrote: After being called as a bishop at just 28 years old and with a desire to learn how to better lead and serve, Kurt Francom has interviewed hundreds of people over the past decade about their service within the Church. In this week’s episode of All In, Kurt talks about what he has learned from Church leaders serving in various callings all over the world, including how to recognize the needs of those you serve and the difference between motivation and ability when it comes to serving in leadership positions.

Listen to the full episode and interview with Kurt Francom in the player below or by clicking here. Read a full transcript of the episode here.
Thar be 2 matching names, and today’s timing of this podcast notice, is again most peculiar.

Again too, it’s another podcaster that’s likely oblivious to the DS. :mrgreen: dbnp