SF Gay Men's Choir: Quote "We are coming for your kids"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Re: SF Gay Men's Choir: Quote "We are coming for your kids"

Post by TrueFaith »

Lizzy60 wrote: ↑July 9th, 2021, 5:43 pm Blaze News said the homosexual choir took down the song because they were receiving lots of death threats. A little bit of good news......
This is the one instance where I believe those threats are warranted.

You don't mess with peoples' children. Parents will kill or be killed before they let their own kids be sexually abused. This is the moral and healthy response to such evil behavior.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Here's an interesting take -
I'm gladdened and feel supportive to Milo in his repentance. And am glad he's still funny with a big personality.

:o 🤣 :lol:
say no to predatory homosexualists

edit: and by the way, the "Lady MAGA" Drag queen that gets referenced at 7:10 is a returned missionary ex-mormon. There's a video i'd linked on here sometime before, where he/it (the drag queen) brings it up in an exchange with Nick Fuentes of all people, jaja

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

TrueFaith wrote: ↑July 10th, 2021, 9:38 am
Lizzy60 wrote: ↑July 9th, 2021, 5:43 pm Blaze News said the homosexual choir took down the song because they were receiving lots of death threats. A little bit of good news......

You don't mess with peoples' children. Parents will kill or be killed before they let their own kids be sexually abused. This is the moral and healthy response to such evil behavior.
I doubt that it's true. When a high profile leftist is taking heat from both sides, its standard operating procedure to claim they are getting death threats. Then the media changes the narrative to the high profile leftist getting death threats effectively burying the original story. I believe even Dr. Fauci made that claim at one time. It was also used to cover for the GA election suitcase lady.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

markharr wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 7:42 am

I doubt that it's true. When a high profile leftist is taking heat from both sides, its standard operating procedure to claim they are getting death threats. Then the media changes the narrative to the high profile leftist getting death threats effectively burying the original story. I believe even Dr. Fauci made that claim at one time. It was also used to cover for the GA election suitcase lady.
Well it would be sad if it is not true because it would mean parents no longer love their children to protect them with their own lives.

I said the same thing about Jan 6. It would be sad if it was organized by Antifa and the FBI and not patriots trying to do something to save our country.

Our side rants and whines about all the evil going on, but when someone actually tries to take real action, we seem first onboard to tear them down. The left never does that and that's why they continue to win and we continue to lose.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

TrueFaith wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 8:11 am

Well it would be sad if it is not true because it would mean parents no longer love their children to protect them with their own lives.

I said the same thing about Jan 6. It would be sad if it was organized by Antifa and the FBI and not patriots trying to do something to save our country.

Our side rants and whines about all the evil going on, but when someone actually tries to take real action, we seem first onboard to tear them down. The left never does that and that's why they continue to win and we continue to lose.
It's not true. Ask yourself why we never see or hear these death threats. If they really had a death threat on voicemail, email, or a social media DM, our press would be more than happy to run it non stop 24/7 as proof of how hateful us white Christians are.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

mahalanobis wrote: ↑July 9th, 2021, 4:26 pm Time to make a new version of this song.

Messages in the new version:
* They're coming for our children
* We are fully armed
* Bring it
* Death first

Now someone help me make it rhyme lol.
Reminds me of the song "kill the beast" from beauty and the beast.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

markharr wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 8:19 am
TrueFaith wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 8:11 am

It's not true. Ask yourself why we never see or hear these death threats. If they really had a death threat on voicemail, email, or a social media DM, our press would be more than happy to run it non stop 24/7 as proof of how hateful us white Christians are.
I'm not disagreeing with you. You may well be right.
I'm saying that is incredibly sad if so.

Captain Moroni and other Book of Mormon prophets threatened people with death all the time (and actually carried it out) if they did not stop persecuting and attacking the Nephite people.

So if Christians are not doing these things, they are way, way off base of how they SHOULD be acting.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

XEmilyX wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 9:03 am
mahalanobis wrote: ↑July 9th, 2021, 4:26 pm Time to make a new version of this song.

Messages in the new version:
* They're coming for our children
* We are fully armed
* Bring it
* Death first

Now someone help me make it rhyme lol.
Reminds me of the song "kill the beast" from beauty and the beast.
I think they're the ones with the torches and pitchforks though. They claim I'm a monster because I don't let them brainwash my kids.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

All of us should be just as concerned about the intent and motives of the person in your ward flying a pride flag, or wearing a rainbow lapel pin to church, or carrying a rainbow tote bag or keychain. They want you to believe that it’s just about saving kids from suicide and stopping the name-calling and bullying........BUT...

Every LDS-based pro-LGBTQ group that I have investigated (Affirmation, Peculiar, Mama Dragons, MMB, ALL) wants the Church to change the doctrine of marriage to include gay/trans marriage, and to teach that gay sex within the bounds of a marriage is the same as straight sex in God’s eyes. Get married, be faithful to your partner, all is well in Zion.

That YW teacher with the rainbow CTR pin is a snake in the chicken coop. Her goal is to convert your children to the equity of LGBTQ sex.

BeHealthy94
captain of 100

Post by BeHealthy94 »

Aprhys wrote: ↑July 7th, 2021, 3:48 pm There is no refuge anymore! The effeminate men who lead the church have sold out to the evil of the world. I would wager that a fair amount of the men who sit on their religious thrones and preach "acceptance and tolerance," to the unwashed and unlearned masses are homosexuals themselves. We have no Captain Moroni's anymore. No Nephis. Nothing. They have failed us!
Anyone that thinks like this is weak, is a beta male and a sell out.

I am no longer worthy to hold a TR or partake of the sacrament, I dont attend church anymore but the MOST important thing I own and the one thing I will hold on to at my death bed is my testimony of Jesus Christ as I have learned it growing up LDS and as I know it to be true.

Regardless of how corrupt the world is around us or how questionable our church leadership navigate the waters.
I am a captain Moroni, grow a pair and become one too, others dont fail you - you fail yourself.

Willow
captain of 100

Post by Willow »

Lizzy60 wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 10:58 am All of us should be just as concerned about the intent and motives of the person in your ward flying a pride flag, or wearing a rainbow lapel pin to church, or carrying a rainbow tote bag or keychain. They want you to believe that it’s just about saving kids from suicide and stopping the name-calling and bullying........BUT...

Every LDS-based pro-LGBTQ group that I have investigated (Affirmation, Peculiar, Mama Dragons, MMB, ALL) wants the Church to change the doctrine of marriage to include gay/trans marriage, and to teach that gay sex within the bounds of a marriage is the same as straight sex in God’s eyes. Get married, be faithful to your partner, all is well in Zion.

That YW teacher with the rainbow CTR pin is a snake in the chicken coop. Her goal is to convert your children to the equity of LGBTQ sex.
Absolutely!! They don’t even think of the destruction of souls that they are teaching.

I don’t think that people who do this feel that they are doing anything wrong. They think that they are doing God’s work. I have people in my life some family some just friends whom I love very much who have taken this path of activism and who have been called into callings similar to the one you speak of. I don’t think that it would be possible for them not to speak on these issues because they are such an integral part of their lives.

This terrifies me and at the same time gives me pause to look at myself. I don’t want them teaching anything but the doctrines of the Christ and repentance to my children or anybody else’s children.

But am I following my own wants. I need to be super careful because I am passionate and at times immovable about what I believe and I evangelize like no one else I know. Christ’s and our Heavenly Father’s doctrines are perfect and pure. but I am far from that and my thinking can and does become convoluted with philosophies of man. I am just as much an activist to my family members on the left as I feel that they are to me and my family.

Our families are all suffering because of this activism on all sides.

The only way I see to overcome this is to only teach and talk of the doctrines of Christ.

Outside of church, I don’t even know what to say anymore. We are truly so polarized between covid, Marxist teachings and the lgbtq agenda we have lost so much and family members literally will not have anything to do with other family members. I am begging God constantly to put duct tape over my mouth and his arm around me to stop me from saying anything more that will offend loved ones. But for me this is almost like trying to hold the tide back and eventually it all comes rushing out as I go full blown Wanda.

Also It was a hard month looking for houses in Utah in June. When we would see a house if it had an over abundance of pride flags surrounding its neighborhood We just wouldn’t even look further. It had to be an overwhelming amount for that to happen though because there was not one house that we looked at in over a hundred homes that did not have at least one or two pride flags flying in its neighborhood. We actually looked from the top of Utah to the bottom both East and West. There were pride flags and more in every single neighborhood and community that we went too. I hope most of the flags come down as it is such an in your face item that at least for me. I sometimes had instant gut reactions that probably were not correct. I just find the gay agenda completely abhorrent. I don’t find individuals who struggle with SSA abhorrent not in the least. I struggle with many things also. but the Gay agenda belongs to the spirit of the age and I cannot abide it and it’s preaching and destructions of lives and families.

Willow

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Willow wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:20 pm Also It was a hard month looking for houses in Utah in June. When we would see a house if it had an over abundance of pride flags surrounding its neighborhood We just wouldn’t even look further. It had to be an overwhelming amount for that to happen though because there was not one house that we looked at in over a hundred homes that did not have at least one or two pride flags flying in its neighborhood. We actually looked from the top of Utah to the bottom both East and West. There were pride flags and more in every single neighborhood and community that we went too.
Sadly, this does not surprise me at all. It is very telling of the place many in the Church refer to as "zion". :?

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

EmmaLee wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:26 pm
Willow wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:20 pm Also It was a hard month looking for houses in Utah in June. When we would see a house if it had an over abundance of pride flags surrounding its neighborhood We just wouldn’t even look further. It had to be an overwhelming amount for that to happen though because there was not one house that we looked at in over a hundred homes that did not have at least one or two pride flags flying in its neighborhood. We actually looked from the top of Utah to the bottom both East and West. There were pride flags and more in every single neighborhood and community that we went too.
Sadly, this does not surprise me at all. It is very telling of the place many in the Church refer to as "zion". :?
Social contagion.

Once a significant portion is doing it, no one wants to be left out of the crowd. The only way to stop social contagion is for people to see that there is another side willing to fight to oppose it; that way they can make a choice.

Those who are against Pride need a symbol to raise during Pride month.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

As I have said before, I live just north of Fort Worth, and I run errands, visit my grandkids (very dense neighborhood) and see lots of homes and businesses every month. I have not ever, and I mean in the last 5 years, seen any home or business flying a pride flag. Not one, and I’ve been looking ever since it became a thing in Utah.

I do feel some compassion (okay, not much) for liberals in this rural area north of the big cities. When we were looking for a home last Oct/Nov we couldn’t go down a street or county road without seeing Trump flags. Everywhere. Big Trump flags.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

alurker wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Social contagion.

Once a significant portion is doing it, no one wants to be left out of the crowd. The only way to stop social contagion is for people to see that there is another side willing to fight to oppose it; that way they can make a choice.

When BYU had an official Rainbow Day recently, to bring positive attention to LGBTQ students, a group put up some flyers featuring the Family Proclamation. They were told, BY BYU OFFICIALS, to immediately take them all down, and to quit handing them out, and to quit reciting the Family Proclamation in public areas of campus.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Lizzy60 wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:38 pm
Social contagion.

When BYU had an official Rainbow Day recently, to bring positive attention to LGBTQ students, a group put up some flyers featuring the Family Proclamation. They were told, BY BYU OFFICIALS, to immediately take them all down, and to quit handing them out, and to quit reciting the Family Proclamation in public areas of campus.
The Church cannot, for much longer, simultaneously believe in and hold dear the Family Proclamation AND praise and promote a self-identified "queer" YW president (as just one very recent example) - as the two are 180 opposed to each other. One will have to be done away with, and it's not going to be the queer YW president. Something about choosing God or mammon...

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

alurker wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:33 pm Those who are against Pride need a symbol to raise during Pride month.
I agree.

Another idea is: rather than simply oppose them, choose another topic to focus on. We should make June into "Child Abuse Prevention and Pedophilia Awareness Month".

That way we're focusing on actual abuse prevention. More likely to get people onboard.

We could co-opt a satanic symbol and make it into something good. Lol, okay maybe not that last part! It would make a great meme though.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

mahalanobis wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 2:30 pm We could co-opt a satanic symbol and make it into something good. Lol, okay maybe not that last part! It would make a great meme though.
Memetics = how ideas and concepts are able to get married and have kids.

The conflict with Satan going all the way back to the beginning has always been a meme war. God has always been the original Memer, and no one can cause abstract ideas to reproduce with each other like He can.

edit: i think its arguable (returning to the OP topic) that homosexuality, along with all other sexual deviancy, could perhaps accurately be identified as a meme(s) engineered and weaponised by Satan.

What is Satan doing with gayness? He is meme-ing God's established true order (heterosexuality). "It was all a dream meme", a perverted iteration of the original meme-template, which is man + woman.

Homosexuality is just one of Satan's memes.
Last edited by abijah` on July 11th, 2021, 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

mahalanobis wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 2:30 pm
alurker wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:33 pm Those who are against Pride need a symbol to raise during Pride month.
I agree.

Another idea is: rather than simply oppose them, choose another topic to focus on. We should make June into "Child Abuse Prevention and Pedophilia Awareness Month".

That way we're focusing on actual abuse prevention. More likely to get people onboard.

We could co-opt a satanic symbol and make it into something good. Lol, okay maybe not that last part! It would make a great meme though.
The satanic symbols were co-opted from righteous symbols. Including what they call the Penagram but is actually the symbol of the morning star.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

markharr wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 6:23 pm The satanic symbols were co-opted from righteous symbols. Including what they call the Penagram but is actually the symbol of the morning star.
The pentagram has a correlation with Venus? Very interesting, I knew the 8-pointed Inanna star has that correlation with the Dawnbringer, but never considered a connection with the pentagram.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

abijah` wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 6:32 pm
markharr wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 6:23 pm The satanic symbols were co-opted from righteous symbols. Including what they call the Penagram but is actually the symbol of the morning star.
The pentagram has a correlation with Venus? Very interesting, I knew the 8-pointed Inanna star has that correlation with the Dawnbringer, but never considered a connection with the pentagram.
Not my blog but this blog sums it up well.

https://oneclimbs.com/2011/11/21/restor ... per-place/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Lizzy60 wrote: ↑July 11th, 2021, 12:38 pm
Social contagion.

It's harder on prophets now a days. The previous prophets taught that God was omnipotent. The same yesterday, today, and forever. Not wavering.

Somewhere along the way, God became erratic. Changes His mind every once in a while. You know keeping up with the times. He was the same for 18 hundred million billion eons, but times are different now that prophets make profits. Now it is important to follow the prophet because times they are a changing.

See, Jesus used to heal the sick and teach charity for the poor. But then, He didn't have a hundred or two billion in cash to worry about. Now that RMN has all of these pieces of paper with Franklin's picture on them, they have to be safe guarded. There are thieves in the IRS, Dontcha know? In these changing times of covid shmovid, we need to follow the present prophet so we are sure to have the latest in prophecy.

So, really, that old proclamation is just so yesterday. There is a new game in town. Go to the inner city and find a fairy. Ask it what sex it is? Check your list and see if you already have that one written down. Because a new one is worth 5 points.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

It is sad. They should be shown the door. Reason it has gotten this far and normalized as it is.
People have gotten weak and lazy. letting schools and tv raise your kids. Of course the 24/7 propaganda machine is going to convince some they are "non binary" homos.
It will be the end of us all.

TrueFaith wrote: ↑July 8th, 2021, 4:10 pm I would throw my adult child out the door if he/she ever tried to bring their gay lifestyle into my house. I wouldn't even hesitate.

I have a rebellious 15 year old son right now, and my wife and I are counting the days down until he's an adult so he can be out of the house.

Such a bunch of weak parents to so quickly drop their beliefs for a family member. Just pathetic.

"34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me."
Matthew 10

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

"The Decay of our culture, these mounds of contamination of our whole cultural life, the decomposition of our literature, the Poisoning of our theatres, of our movies, all the art is now falling for it.

Millions of you do not participate any more. It does not appeal to them any more. This art was not born from our people. It is alien to us and will remain alien. It has nothing to do with the western character and did not come from our soul. It was imposed on us by our subversive press which had made it palatable.

And parallel to this already the assault against the education of our children’s brains, the tearing out of all the memories of our proud past, the insult to all our great men and people, the removal of its memory from the heart and the brain and out of our youth and with it a large defilement of our history.

Nothing of what was once great, nothing of what helped create this great nation to make it strong was spared from these corroding and corrosive attacks. Everything is demolished starting from the symbols of the past, from the cockades and flags to the great men of our history."

Adolf Hitler