Former Navy Seal Michael Jaco's Message: "Where Are the Men?" Women Are Leading This- It's About To Go Down!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ontario
captain of 100

Former Navy Seal Michael Jaco's Message: "Where Are the Men?" Women Are Leading This- It's About To Go Down!

Post by Ontario »

In his latest video, Michael discusses the war that may be on the horizon in Arizona over the vote counting controversy. It’s time to get ready. We are in for some major things that are going to do down in short order. He also covers those in the government who are in fact compromised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pOx4y4MRM

Ontario
captain of 100

Re: Former Navy Seal Michael Jaco's Message: "Where Are the Men?" Women Are Leading This- It's About To Go Down!

Post by Ontario »

The Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... -maricopa/
‘A new revolution is upon us’

"Shelby and Steve were prepared to fight.

“We’re just normal people,” says Shelby Busch. “We’re grandparents.”

She works in the medical field and is a district chair for the Maricopa County Republicans. Steve Robinson, her fiance, works in maintenance. They had distrusted elections for years, even when Trump won in 2016, so they led the charge for a full audit in Maricopa. They say they had heard about hackable software and seen video of purported ballot manipulation. Something was wrong, they thought, and recounting all the votes was a way to get to the bottom of it.

On Dec. 29 they co-founded a political action committee called We the People AZ Alliance, whose website promises to “hold elected representatives accountable” and “take our country back!”

The alliance held rallies outside the Arizona Capitol complex Dec. 30 and Jan. 6 to support an audit and issue a “warning” to politicians.

“A new revolution is upon us,” Steve told a crowd in Phoenix, not long after law enforcement had quelled the insurrection in Washington.

“Let’s get five tyrants out of office,” Shelby said at the microphone, referring to the Maricopa County supervisors, whom they hoped to recall from their positions.

Their PAC started receiving donations from individuals around the country: $100 from a plumber in Hillsboro, Wis., $200 from a real estate agent in Pacific Palisades, Calif., $7,000 from a retired firearms dealer in Apache Junction, Ariz.

In March they got $50,000 from Lindell, the founder of MyPillow, who had recently appeared by video at one of their rallies.

“This is evil versus good, and it’s going to be amazing,” Lindell said to hundreds of cheering Arizonans in Queen Creek, Ariz., on March 10. “We get through this, I believe Donald Trump will be back in office this summer.”

Ontario
captain of 100

Re: Former Navy Seal Michael Jaco's Message: "Where Are the Men?" Women Are Leading This- It's About To Go Down!

Post by Ontario »

The Ultimate Uncensored Reveal with Laura Eisenhower & Rob Potter

https://rumble.com/embed/vgaxh7/?pub=4

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

Nitpick: it is not a recount, it is an audit.

If I count 30 apples and decide to recount them, I'll get 30 apples again.

If I audit those apples, I'll discover that 5 are glass, 5 are plastic, and 2 are oranges painted to look like apples. I therefore only have 18 apples.

Biden is fraudulent. That's no secret nor is it a legitimate controversy. Every honest and attentive person knows it. There pretty much isn't any possible sign of fraud that hasn't been displayed in his favor. Trump not only won, he won by so much that it can't be hidden, that's why the media has been screaming so hard to not look into it. Whether or not Trump is a tool in the Lord's hands, the strings behind Biden cheated and the devil's agenda is what they're frantically trying to ram through to make up for the four years of Hillary Clinton they didn't get.