We have received the following message from our Hurricane Area Seventy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Re: We have received the following message from our Hurricane Area Seventy

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Say what? wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:38 pm Why do the brethren and sister leaders keep going along with this?

1. They are medical idolaters.
2. They follow the government and cdc procedures.
3. They don’t know anything to do with COVID except what they hear.
4. They get more stock money with vaccines.
5. They see the future and know that Those who are not vaccinated will all eventually be beheaded.

Choose your best answers.

The church holds stock in all 4 pharmaceutical companies. And Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon... to name a few....

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Hurricane Area Seventy

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 28th, 2021, 1:24 pm
Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:32 pm
Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:14 pm I cant believe this!!!! There are 'documentations' posted everywhere by world renown research scientists, medical physicians, stating this JAB, IS just THAT! It IS NOT a 'vaccine'! ALL

Code: Select all

vaccines have a common component[s]
then later they ADD a live virus to it to accommodate whatever virus they are fighting. The components in this 'Shot', is MANMADE, & NO likeness to ANY virus shots ever given!! It IS documented to Be nothing but a Bio-Chemical WEAPON!!!! It represents & IS 'everything' against what our Church stands for!!!!! I can't believe this is even happening!!!!!!
WHO IS CENSORING LDS FREEDOM FORUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
You used a strikethrough code. :lol:

Beware of using square brackets. :idea:

Boomers gonna boom i guess :lol:

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:36 pm Who is censoring my comments????????????????????????
Maybe you accidentally hit the strike-through feature on your comment. Moderators here wouldn’t do that. They would either warn you, or delete your comment if if was against forum rules. You don’t seem to have broken a rule.
Oh I dunno. Sometimes us mods insert "I just love RMN and the jab" into people's comments to mess with you ;)

/sarc off

Sounds like user error. Your opinion is far too mainstream here for anyone to even report it, much less censor it.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:30 pmWould you be willing to guide me about these symbols?!? I feel so awake now. I would be interested!
Sure - it’s not definite but well, judge for yourself...
Thinker wrote: April 7th, 2021, 9:54 pm More of church leaders covering up child sex abuse...

Mormon church faces 7 new lawsuits for alleged Boy Scouts sex abuse cover-up in Arizona
https://www.foxnews.com/us/mormon-churc ... se-arizona

Mormon Church slapped with lawsuit from 6 families over alleged child sexual abuse cover-up (WV)
https://www.christiandaily.com/article/ ... /61648.htm

* The Mormon Church has been accused of using a sexual assault victims hotline to protect the church from lawsuits, VICE News reported Thursday night.
* The way the church's hotline works was revealed in a lawsuit and other documents obtained by the outlet.
* VICE said the documents show that local Mormon leaders were forwarded to the church's law firm instead of being instructed to report allegations to the police.
https://www.insider.com/mormon-church-a ... ims-2019-5

LDS 2021 youth manual

Maybe those symbols are just innocent coincidence. After study, pondering & prayer, I’ve felt the need to err on the side of caution. But to each their own.

May God guide us, & may the good in all prevail.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

What surprised me about this is that it is tolerated in more rural areas like Hurricane.

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

"This & pedophile symbols on youth manuals are reminders of why I am maintaining boundaries despite otherwise temptation."

What exactly are you referring to here?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Aprhys wrote: June 29th, 2021, 11:13 am "This & pedophile symbols on youth manuals are reminders of why I am maintaining boundaries despite otherwise temptation."

What exactly are you referring to here?
This thread has some info:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54627&p=1061347&hil ... s#p1061347

Start at the top of the page I linked. Page 12 of the Covenant with Death thread.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:36 pm Who is censoring my comments????????????????????????
Maybe you accidentally hit the strike-through feature on your comment. Moderators here wouldn’t do that. They would either warn you, or delete your comment if if was against forum rules. You don’t seem to have broken a rule.
I thought he just had a dry sense of humor. Maybe that’s just me. 🤷🏼‍♀️😁

DavidWebb
captain of 100

Post by DavidWebb »

Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 10:32 amUltimately, individuals are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost.
"competent" medical professionals....and more importantly...guidance from the Holy Ghost...
There will also be a day when you will be brought to the test — when your very hearts and your inmost souls will melt within you because of the scenes that many of you will witness. Yes, you will be brought to that test, when you will feel as if every thing within you would dissolve. Then will be the time you will be tried whether you will stand the test or fall away.
President Heber C. Kimball, Delivered in the Bowery, Great Salt Lake City, Sunday Morning, August 16, 1857.
After a while the Gentiles will gather by the thousands to this place, and Salt Lake City will be classed among the wicked cities of the world. A spirit of speculation and extravagance will take possession of the Saints, and the results will be financial bondage.

Persecution comes next and all true Latter-day Saints will be tested to the limit. Many will apostatize and others will be still not knowing what to do. Darkness will cover the earth and gross darkness the minds of the people. The judgments of God will be poured out on the wicked to the extent that our Elders from far and near will be called home, or in other words the gospel will be taken from the Gentiles and later on carried to the Jews.

The western boundary of the State of Missouri will be swept so clean of its inhabitants that as President Young tells us, when you return to that place, there will not be left so much as a yellow dog to wag his tail.

Before that day comes, however, the Saints will be put to a test that will try the integrity of the best of them. The pressure will become so great that the more righteous among them will cry unto the Lord day and night until deliverance comes.

Yes, we think we are secure here in the chambers of these everlasting hills, where we can close the doors of the canyons against mobs and persecutors, the wicked and the vile, who have always beset us with violence and robbery, but I want to say to you, my brethren, that the time is coming when we will be mixed up in these now peaceful valleys to that extent that it will be difficult to tell the face of a Saint from the face of an enemy against the people of God.

Then is the time to look out for the great sieve, for there will be a great shifting time, and many will fall. For I say unto you there is a test, a Test, a TEST coming.

This Church has before it many close places through which it will have to pass before the work of God is crowned with glory. The difficulties will be of such a character that the man or woman who does not possess a personal knowledge or witness will fall. If you have not got this testimony, you must live right and call upon the Lord, and cease not until you obtain it.

Remember these sayings: The time will come when no man or woman will be able to endure on borrowed light. Each will have to be guided by the light within themselves. If you do not have the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ, how can you stand?
Heber C. Kimball, First Counselor in the First Presidency, May 1868, in Deseret News, 23 May 1931; see also Conference Report, Oct. 1930, p. 58-59

...can't say church leaders haven't been trying to prepare us for such a thing leading up to covid-19...

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Almost all current top Church leaders were trained by the beast. They have been indoctrinated with the religion of the world and it is good in their eyes and has been good to them. Our leaders have much in the way of material comfort to lose if they start living like true apostles.

You have to realisticly consider this from a strictly humanistic approach. You can't allow an assumption of divine authority blind you to real acts and actual behavior.

Don't pay attention to what they say but what they do and you will quickly see the object of their worship and it is almost certainly money/power.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Say what? wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:38 pm Why do the brethren and sister leaders keep going along with this?

1. They are medical idolaters.
2. They follow the government and cdc procedures.
3. They don’t know anything to do with COVID except what they hear.
4. They get more stock money with vaccines.
5. They see the future and know that Those who are not vaccinated will all eventually be beheaded.

Choose your best answers.
None of the above. Except maybe number 2. Mostly, I've noticed even before all this covid stuff that the majority of LDS folk are born and raised in the church and have been trained since infancy to simply do as they are told. I STILL haven't gotten this shot, and told my husband just today that at this point, I don't see the need too. I believe Covid is real, and that it acts similar to a nasty case of the flu. For the most part, I don't have a problem with vaccines in general. Though I think how they are used, how much and what probably should be revisited. But everything about how Covid has been handled from the top on down to the average Joe has made me suspicious. I wasn't suspicious during the swine flu under Obama. The news mentioned it, said it was a nasty virus, and when the vaccine came out, they mentioned that, and suggested folks get one a few times on air and that was that. If I remember correctly, that flu was more deadly then covid.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

DavidWebb wrote: June 29th, 2021, 1:40 pm
Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 10:32 amUltimately, individuals are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost.
"competent" medical professionals....and more importantly...guidance from the Holy Ghost...
There will also be a day when you will be brought to the test — when your very hearts and your inmost souls will melt within you because of the scenes that many of you will witness. Yes, you will be brought to that test, when you will feel as if every thing within you would dissolve. Then will be the time you will be tried whether you will stand the test or fall away.
President Heber C. Kimball, Delivered in the Bowery, Great Salt Lake City, Sunday Morning, August 16, 1857.
After a while the Gentiles will gather by the thousands to this place, and Salt Lake City will be classed among the wicked cities of the world. A spirit of speculation and extravagance will take possession of the Saints, and the results will be financial bondage.

Persecution comes next and all true Latter-day Saints will be tested to the limit. Many will apostatize and others will be still not knowing what to do. Darkness will cover the earth and gross darkness the minds of the people. The judgments of God will be poured out on the wicked to the extent that our Elders from far and near will be called home, or in other words the gospel will be taken from the Gentiles and later on carried to the Jews.

The western boundary of the State of Missouri will be swept so clean of its inhabitants that as President Young tells us, when you return to that place, there will not be left so much as a yellow dog to wag his tail.

Before that day comes, however, the Saints will be put to a test that will try the integrity of the best of them. The pressure will become so great that the more righteous among them will cry unto the Lord day and night until deliverance comes.

Yes, we think we are secure here in the chambers of these everlasting hills, where we can close the doors of the canyons against mobs and persecutors, the wicked and the vile, who have always beset us with violence and robbery, but I want to say to you, my brethren, that the time is coming when we will be mixed up in these now peaceful valleys to that extent that it will be difficult to tell the face of a Saint from the face of an enemy against the people of God.

Then is the time to look out for the great sieve, for there will be a great shifting time, and many will fall. For I say unto you there is a test, a Test, a TEST coming.

This Church has before it many close places through which it will have to pass before the work of God is crowned with glory. The difficulties will be of such a character that the man or woman who does not possess a personal knowledge or witness will fall. If you have not got this testimony, you must live right and call upon the Lord, and cease not until you obtain it.

Remember these sayings: The time will come when no man or woman will be able to endure on borrowed light. Each will have to be guided by the light within themselves. If you do not have the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ, how can you stand?
Heber C. Kimball, First Counselor in the First Presidency, May 1868, in Deseret News, 23 May 1931; see also Conference Report, Oct. 1930, p. 58-59

...can't say church leaders haven't been trying to prepare us for such a thing leading up to covid-19...
Except I think the part about the integrity of the Saints being tested until they cry out day and night for deliverance is more along the lines of being persecuted for not openly accepting all the sexual perversion, and trans stuff going on.

Also, for what it's worth, at the time of the writing of this scripture, I believe the western most boundary of missouri was in Oklahoma, somewhere near the Canadian river? I could be wrong, but it's an interesting coincidence that right now that area is having insane amounts of rain and flooding.

1Tammy1
captain of 10

Post by 1Tammy1 »

tdj wrote: June 29th, 2021, 7:36 pm

Except I think the part about the integrity of the Saints being tested until they cry out day and night for deliverance is more along the lines of being persecuted for not openly accepting all the sexual perversion, and trans stuff going on.

Also, for what it's worth, at the time of the writing of this scripture, I believe the western most boundary of missouri was in Oklahoma, somewhere near the Canadian river? I could be wrong, but it's an interesting coincidence that right now that area is having insane amounts of rain and flooding.
Saints being tested until they cry out day and night for deliverance

A few years ago I was speaking to a BLM leader. He told me one of their end goals is to pull every one of our leaders into the streets and behead them. I'm taking this quote literal.

I don't think Mo borders ever changed. We did have unprecedented flooding in the west part a couple yrs ago.
https://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/history/bootheel.asp

1Tammy1
captain of 10

Post by 1Tammy1 »

Ontario wrote: June 28th, 2021, 10:32 am

or in other words the gospel will be taken from the Gentiles and later on carried to the Jews
This is the part I'm wondering about. Are we suppose to start converting Jews and if they deny the message it will be the same as denying the Holly Ghost?

BeHealthy94
captain of 100

Post by BeHealthy94 »

LukeAir2008 wrote: June 29th, 2021, 5:41 am
2000 years ago we had the 15 hanging from crosses and being burned and boiled and chopped up rather than capitulating and going against what they knew to be right.
Then the world apostatized into the dark ages and God did a facepalm (similar to your user icon)..."You guys were supposed to stay alive! Now my church has no chance."

Maybe its Gods plan to have it go exactly how it is today so that the 15 remain alive and fulfill the prophecy that the church will never be taken off the earth again.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

BeHealthy94 wrote: June 29th, 2021, 11:04 pm
2000 years ago we had the 15 hanging from crosses and being burned and boiled and chopped up rather than capitulating and going against what they knew to be right.
Then the world apostatized into the dark ages and God did a facepalm (similar to your user icon)..."You guys were supposed to stay alive! Now my church has no chance."

Maybe its Gods plan to have it go exactly how it is today so that the 15 remain alive and fulfill the prophecy that the church will never be taken off the earth again.
You don't believe God has the power to keep his disciples alive if he wanted to? You think God is some kind of petty dupe, only capable of moving his church forward if his people sign on and align with evil?

God allowed his apostles to be martyrs to set the example for us of how he wants us to live. God's Kingdom is not of this world, saving our physical mortal bodies from harm while sacrificing eternal principles doesn't advance God's church at all.
Last edited by TrueFaith on June 30th, 2021, 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

God would make this church flourish like never before if we stood strong against evil. The only thing holding us back from miracles is our timidness and tolerance of evil.

BeHealthy94
captain of 100

Post by BeHealthy94 »

TrueFaith wrote: June 30th, 2021, 5:57 am

You don't believe God has the power to keep his disciples alive if he wanted to? You think God is some kind of petty dupe, only capable of moving his church forward if his people sign on and align with evil?

God allowed his apostles to be martyrs to set the example for us of how he wants us to live. God's Kingdom is not of this world, saving our physical mortal bodies from harm while sacrificing eternal principles doesn't advance God's church at all.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

Before the plandemic, the two messages trumpeted were "Be prepared" and "Follow the Holy Ghost".

Then when the going got sort-of a little bit uncertain, everything brain dumped the second one. After rejecting the prophets for a century about government involvement in education, wealth redistribution, and more, they did a 180° and ate up everything they said on the surface about lockdowns and masks.

"Nevermind the Holy Ghost. If we just blindly do whatever out leaders say, God will make sure we're alright."

Here is a fact: God can not be stopped. If the worst possible, most paranoid case is true-that this is a bioweapon meant to weaken and sterilize people-The Lord can absolutely still push His work forward. He promised not to let us disbelief the words of Jesus Christ or Joseph Smith, He does not promise to keep us from unintentionally sterilizing or murdering ourselves. Those are temporary conditions from the perspective of Eternal Life.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

BeHealthy94 wrote: June 30th, 2021, 8:54 pm
TrueFaith wrote: June 30th, 2021, 5:57 am

That is a nice thought, but simply not true. God has commanded us to give up the desire to protect our own lives in the last days to stand boldly as a witness of the truth.

JST Revelations 12
"11 For they have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; for they loved not their own lives, but kept the testimony even unto death. Therefore, rejoice O heavens, and ye that dwell in them."

Revelation 20
"4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

JST John 12
"24 For whosoever will save his life, must be willing to lose it for my sake; and whosoever will be willing to lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
25 For what doth it profit a man if he gain the whole world, and yet he receive him not whom God hath ordained, and he lose his own soul, and he himself be a castaway?"

Do our leaders and members value the truth more than their own physical well-being right now, or do they appear to be trying to save their own lives by pushing "safety" and masks, and social distancing, and vaccines? Do they appear to ready to go to prison for the truth, to offend world leaders, or are they trying to be "good global citizens" and chumming it up with wicked leaders and organizations?

You have it backwards. Those that are trying to live longer and get along with the world are literally destroying their own place in God's Kingdom. The Lord's Kingdom is at its strongest, not weakest, when we are following Jesus up to the cross.

If we are following God and standing boldly for Truth, God, not man, will take our lives precisely when he means to and not a second earlier.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Why is vaccination a gospel issue? Why are some leaders making it so? Has the Church benefited at all from pushing vaccines? Will there be lawsuits if people start to die from going along with this new “tenet “ of our faith? I am confused.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Allison wrote: July 1st, 2021, 9:20 am Why is vaccination a gospel issue? Why are some leaders making it so? Has the Church benefited at all from pushing vaccines? Will there be lawsuits if people start to die from going along with this new “tenet “ of our faith? I am confused.
They are making lots and lots of money from it. That's your answer.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

TrueFaith wrote: July 1st, 2021, 9:32 am
Allison wrote: July 1st, 2021, 9:20 am Why is vaccination a gospel issue? Why are some leaders making it so? Has the Church benefited at all from pushing vaccines? Will there be lawsuits if people start to die from going along with this new “tenet “ of our faith? I am confused.

Wow! How have I not seen this before? I wonder if there's a way to find out when Ensign Peak bought the J&J and pfizer stock

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

So many of those companies are evil! What a list of folks to be in bed with.

DavidWebb
captain of 100

Post by DavidWebb »

TrueFaith wrote: July 1st, 2021, 9:32 am

...certainly frustrating if not discouraging...

...that said...if you were hired as an investment advisor for the church...to increase its holdings in preparation for the final buildup...

...what would your portfolio look like?