Man Rebuking a Tornado Like a Boss

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Man Rebuking a Tornado Like a Boss

Post by Pazooka »

In case you ever need to know how to do this...
I wish I’d known people like this earlier in my life - - we have so much power in Jesus, it’s a shame we tend to live way below our privileges (me included).

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Man Rebuking a Tornado Like a Boss

Post by Cruiserdude »

33204790a84ea861e96754cd9a3fbfe2.jpg
33204790a84ea861e96754cd9a3fbfe2.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 417 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Pazooka wrote: June 11th, 2021, 6:58 pm In case you ever need to know how to do this...
I wish I’d known people like this earlier in my life - - we have so much power in Jesus, it’s a shame we tend to live way below our privileges (me included).
Made a believer out of the talker. Most people don't even consider asking God for something. They just go get their dose of satan juice and be a global citizen.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

After I got called to be the Emergency Preparedness Rep in my ward, my first thought was, "oh good, now I can help people use the Priesthood, listen to the Holy Ghost, and help them understand their God given rights.".

I started asking my family and some friends about their suggestions and they gave me the standard, materialistic answers: food storage, bug-out bags, CB radios, water filtration, yada yada. Not a single spiritual suggestion.

I guess that's why God called me and not them. They're in for a surprise.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

TrueFaith wrote: June 12th, 2021, 12:05 pm After I got called to be the Emergency Preparedness Rep in my ward, my first thought was, "oh good, now I can help people use the Priesthood, listen to the Holy Ghost, and help them understand their God given rights.".

I started asking my family and some friends about their suggestions and they gave me the standard, materialistic answers: food storage, bug-out bags, CB radios, water filtration, yada yada. Not a single spiritual suggestion.

I guess that's why God called me and not them. They're in for a surprise.
I love it. Yeah, prepping can slide over into idolatry if you misplace your trust in the preps rather than God.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

For the record, has a list of more convincing stuff, to which Name and Birth Anomalies may be appropriately added.

The three demo-quakes indeed do increase as suggested by RMN. 8-)