Golfing today and I heard this...

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Golfing today and I heard this...

Post by JK4Woods »

Three guys went golfing together on a perfect day

One of them was Moses, one of them Jesus, and the third, an old guy.

Jesus teed off and made a long drive which went into the wide water hazard in front of the green.

He walked to the edge of the water, kept walking on the water, held his hand out and his ball came up to the surface of the water and Jesus chipped the ball on up onto the green.

Moses watched and said: “I can do better than that”. Moses teed up his shot, swung hard and watched as his ball flew straight and then bounced and started to roll straight toward the water. Moses grabbed his club like a staff and struck the ground, parted the water hazard and his ball rolled on thru on dry ground up onto the green.

The old guy teed up his ball, swung hard but shanked it with a really bad slice over into the rough. A squirrel got the ball in the tall grass and carried it over to the fairway and dropped it. A sizable bird swooped down picked the ball up flapped its wings a few times till over the green then released the ball in a perfect arc straight into the cup for a hole-in-one.

Moses turned to Jesus rolled his eyes and said:

“ I really hate playing threesomes with your Dad...”

;-) ;-)

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Golfing today and I heard this...

Post by LDS Physician »

Ok. I really liked this!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Golfing today and I heard this...

Post by Silver Pie »

I remember when I first read this joke (in a Reader's Digest years ago). I couldn't stop laughing. The punchline I heard was, "I hate playing golf with your dad!"