EARTHQUAKES!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: EARTHQUAKES!

Post by gkearney »

larsenb wrote: March 4th, 2021, 4:44 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: March 4th, 2021, 4:33 pm The aftershocks are insane, and people have been told to move to higher ground immediate.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... meZone=utc
Hang on, Melbourne.

Not Melbourne which is on the Southern (Antarctic) Ocean. The warning is for the regions around Sydney on the Pacific coast of Australia.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

:o
larsenb wrote: March 4th, 2021, 4:42 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 4th, 2021, 1:18 pm The "labor pains" are getting stronger. Bring. It. On! (You can tell I am not a woman. In fact, my wife would probably hit me for typing that) ;)
To placate her, just say that you understand giving birth is like grabbing your upper lip and stretching it way up and over your forehead. ;)

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 4th, 2021, 1:18 pm The "labor pains" are getting stronger. Bring. It. On! (You can tell I am not a woman. In fact, my wife would probably hit me for typing that) ;)
Reminds me of something I wrote up awhile back.

In contrast with false labors, the time immediately preceding the return of Jesus Christ in Glory include the following true-labor indicators, as an analogy.

1. Contractions, or signs, have become regular and relatively predictable, because of prophecy.
2. The labor will progress through all the signs.
3. Since both false labor and real labor produce contractions, discerning real labor isn't a question of, "are we feeling anything," as much as, "what exactly does it feel like?"
4. No matter what the world does, even if they feign repentance or some actually start to repent, which some will, the labor will progress through all the way to delivery.
5. Trying to delay or prevent the delivery will NOT stop it, but it may hasten it.
6. There will be evidence of bloody show, or persecuted saints and the casting out and killing of people with the spirit of prophecy.
7. The membranes will have ruptured, making everyone's environment feel much different and uncomfortable, leading to physical displacement.

Note that this is the first Magnitude 8+ earthquake in almost 2 years (last one on 5/26/2019 in Peru).
I had begun to wonder when it would get active like this again.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wow! I hope no one gets hurt. :(

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

gkearney wrote: March 4th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: March 4th, 2021, 4:33 pm The aftershocks are insane, and people have been told to move to higher ground immediate.

Hang on, Melbourne.

Not Melbourne which is on the Southern (Antarctic) Ocean. The warning is for the regions around Sydney on the Pacific coast of Australia.
You're right. I was mixing Sydney up with Perth. Melbourne could still be affected.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

larsenb wrote: March 5th, 2021, 12:05 am

Hang on, Melbourne.

You're right. I was mixing Sydney up with Perth. Melbourne could still be affected.
Let’s get our Australian geography right shall we?

The areas likely to be impacted are the cities on the east coast which is on the Pacific. These would include Sydney and Brisbane.

Melbourne and Adelaide are both on the Southern (Antarctic) Ocean. Both are well inland with deep water ports on estuaries of rivers. It is very unlikely a tidal wave originating in the Pacific is going to have destructive impact in areas on the Southern Ocean.

Perth in on the west coast facing the Indian Ocean and will not be impacted at all. Darwin is in the far north close to the Singapore Straits again unlikely to be impacted by an event in the Pacific.

Remember that Australia is huge! It is slightly larger than the continental United States.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

gkearney wrote: March 5th, 2021, 3:13 am
larsenb wrote: March 5th, 2021, 12:05 am

Hang on, Melbourne.

Let’s get our Australian geography right shall we?

The areas likely to be impacted are the cities on the east coast which is on the Pacific. These would include Sydney and Brisbane.

Melbourne and Adelaide are both on the Southern (Antarctic) Ocean. Both are well inland with deep water ports on estuaries of rivers. It is very unlikely a tidal wave originating in the Pacific is going to have destructive impact in areas on the Southern Ocean.

Perth in on the west coast facing the Indian Ocean and will not be impacted at all. Darwin is in the far north close to the Singapore Straits again unlikely to be impacted by an event in the Pacific.

Remember that Australia is huge! It is slightly larger than the continental United States.
Well the site of the large earthquake was the Kermadec Islands and you have almost a straight shot from there to the coast where Melbourne sits, according to my globe. You may have to throw a tiny bit of refraction in, however. The more significant aspect in the case of Melbourne might be the rise and fall of the water, not the direct impact of the wave.

However, it's all moot. Australia has removed their alert. Very little effect in terms of a tsunami. https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/ts ... 577z1.html

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Lots of shaking going on in Iceland: "34,000 Earthquakes Rock Iceland In Weeks As Volcano Threat Elevated"
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/34000 ... t-elevated

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
Magnitude: 7.0

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Did no one posts the Iceland volcano on here...?! Seems like a fitting place. The first eruption in 6,000 years. Highly ironic given the period of time we are in.

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/reykja ... ivity.html

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I posted about Iceland in another thread. Suprised more people don't notice. Of course we live on a tectonicly active planet maybe this is all just normal activity.

The big volcano on Hawaii is also waking up "Mauna Loa, The World’s Biggest Volcano, Is Waking Up And It’s Time To Prep For An Eruption "

jonubg
captain of 50

Post by jonubg »

Here is an interesting video by Steve Quail about the coming Earth Quakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjfvnpEAvwI

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Region: Southern Qinghai, China
Magnitude: 7.4

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EmmaLee wrote: May 21st, 2021, 12:52 pm Region: Southern Qinghai, China
BOLO for 7.3 :P

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 21st, 2021, 3:29 pm
Always! ;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EmmaLee wrote: May 21st, 2021, 3:36 pm
Always! ;)
Need look no further as per USGS update. :o
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
The timing of the first demo was amazing, as per: viewtopic.php?p=1124195#p1124195

It be the first strong quake reported, occurring < 7 days after declaration. :mrgreen:

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 21st, 2021, 4:23 pm
EmmaLee wrote: May 21st, 2021, 3:36 pm
Always! ;)
Need look no further as per USGS update. :o
Michael Sherwin wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:22 am First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
The timing of the first demo was amazing, as per: viewtopic.php?p=1124195#p1124195

It be the first strong quake reported, occurring < 7 days after declaration. :mrgreen:
I don't know what else I can do to get people to acknowledge that all that has happened in my life is not just coincidence or made up. I wonder how many have even been paying enough attention to even know what you are talking about?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: May 21st, 2021, 11:04 pm I don't know what else I can do to get people to acknowledge that all that has happened in my life is not just coincidence or made up. I wonder how many have even been paying enough attention to even know what you are talking about?
viewtopic.php?p=1142227#p1142227 Twice I voted 57%, but couldn’t of done it alone.

viewtopic.php?p=1142449#p1142449 is me latest summary, that still tilts towards 2024.

Perhaps John 2:4 pertains: https://www.bibleref.com/John/2/John-2-4.html

Hopefully you’ll continue to hear from your spirit when your time(s) have come.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

From this video https://youtu.be/RqrrWejHHeI?t=142

Me wonders equivalent 5.7, 6.5 and 7.3 set of demo-quakes where the first one landed Moroni's Instrument. :o

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Me wanted to give this thread a rest, but seems the Lord didn’t. 8-)

At one minute to the eleventh PM hour me crazy-a house number shook up real good. Turns out Chickaloon showed 5.8, then 6.0 and just now 6.1 magnitude, but nobody here posted it.

Anyways, now I experienced firsthand seeing the magnitudes update on USGS.gov, similar to my unexpected trip to Deseret Ranch, when I was curious about that.

Oh well me boss who shares the same phonetic name as the main character of God Friended Me texted that it was near a town with the same name as me temporary boss type dude. The narrator of me little book guest starred on said movie, just in case you was wondering, but seems mostly everyone is deaf or dumb to three demo-quakes, so a fourth very near the eleventh hour prolly won’t stir many souls.

So it goes. :P

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Large active swarm happening right now at the Salton Sea (southern California). Largest one so far is a 5.3 and they seem to be increasing in intensity. Something to keep an eye on.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

SmallFarm wrote: June 5th, 2021, 12:23 pm Large active swarm happening right now at the Salton Sea (southern California). Largest one so far is a 5.3 and they seem to be increasing in intensity. Something to keep an eye on.
There have been about 50 at 2.5 and above so far.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Small earthquake swarm at Mount Hood in Oregon. Largest so far is 3.9
E3LVujfVUAI0hYL.png
E3LVujfVUAI0hYL.png (404.18 KiB) Viewed 1720 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Swarms of small ones is probably a good thing. Much better than it all moving at once.