Utah County LDSFF Lunch Meet-up - Wednesday, May 12 @ Noon in American Fork, UT

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Utah County LDSFF Lunch Meet-up - Wednesday, May 12 @ Noon in American Fork, UT

Post by Thinker »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 9th, 2021, 8:20 pm
The Creator wrote: ↑May 5th, 2021, 9:54 pm Should be fun...
The *dot dot dot* scares me.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Now, my imagination is running...

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Utah County LDSFF Lunch Meet-up - Wednesday, May 12 @ Noon in American Fork, UT

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Thinker wrote: ↑May 11th, 2021, 5:47 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 9th, 2021, 8:20 pm
The Creator wrote: ↑May 5th, 2021, 9:54 pm Should be fun...
The *dot dot dot* scares me.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Now, my imagination is running...
Whenever I text that to someone it means that they should probably worry.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 11th, 2021, 6:11 pm Whenever I text that [*dot dot dot*] to someone it means that they should probably worry.
. . .

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

So how long are these usually? I am goingto be 30min late

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

In the past, some people have stayed an hour, depending on what their schedule allows, and others up to 2 hours.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Will one of you post a runni g live blog for those who couldn't attend?

TIA!
;)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

tribrac wrote: ↑May 12th, 2021, 12:10 pm Will one of you post a runni g live blog for those who couldn't attend?

TIA!
;)
You missed out. 😎
Where else can you gather as a body of believers of Christ and discuss without fear the truths of what we're seeing in today's world? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

So I take it, @gadiantonslayer and @neverendingthoughts, and any others that had a bit of a drive, made it back okay?
It was fun meeting those of you I hadn't met and seeing those I already knew, seeing y'all again. Even though I'm partial deaf and miss parts of conversations, the ambience is good, it feels good to gather as true believers.
We gotta do these lunches regularly, remember, the body of Christ (us) is commanded to gather often 😁

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

It was a good gathering *dot dot dot*

neverendingthoughts
captain of 100

Post by neverendingthoughts »

Cruiserdude wrote: ↑May 13th, 2021, 9:34 am So I take it, @gadiantonslayer and @neverendingthoughts, and any others that had a bit of a drive, made it back okay?
It was fun meeting those of you I hadn't met and seeing those I already knew, seeing y'all again. Even though I'm partial deaf and miss parts of conversations, the ambience is good, it feels good to gather as true believers.
We gotta do these lunches regularly, remember, the body of Christ (us) is commanded to gather often 😁
I really enjoyed meeting everyone. It really did feel so nice.

Even though as things continue to unfold and we are all faced with unexpected twists and turns - I entirely believe we’ve got this in the bag.

Till next time friends :)

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Did Salt Lake Trib show up for interviews? ;)

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Cruiserdude wrote: ↑May 13th, 2021, 9:34 am So I take it, @gadiantonslayer and @neverendingthoughts, and any others that had a bit of a drive, made it back okay?
So cool people made such efforts to come! That touched my heart - good to meet in person people I feel like I already know at least somewhat. We had a great turn-out - so glad everyone came! Hopefully we will gather regularly. Maybe on a weekend day so more could come... 😁

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Still alive 😁

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Did InfoWarrior82 show up? I'm really curious if he really looks like that . . . . :shock: ;)

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: ↑May 14th, 2021, 5:40 pm Did InfoWarrior82 show up? I'm really curious if he really looks like that . . . . :shock: ;)
Sadly no!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: ↑May 14th, 2021, 5:45 pm
larsenb wrote: ↑May 14th, 2021, 5:40 pm Did InfoWarrior82 show up? I'm really curious if he really looks like that . . . . :shock: ;)
Sadly no!

Well, if I learn he plans to go to the next one, that will be a draw for me.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FoundMyEden wrote: ↑May 13th, 2021, 2:12 pm Did Salt Lake Trib show up for interviews? ;)
Incognito.