Event, Friday, May 7, Lehi, UT: How the Conspiracy Hijacks Elections

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

Event, Friday, May 7, Lehi, UT: How the Conspiracy Hijacks Elections

Post by creator »

Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

How the Conspiracy Hijacks Elections

Free Registration Required (limited seating), at this link >>>

The political landscape in America looks nothing today like it did in the early years of the founding of this country and its constitution.

There is little in common between the old and new era of this nation. Voting by voice in public forums was dropped in favor of the secret ballot. George Washington warned against political parties and now there are two dominant parties, both controlled by secret combinations. The Republic established by the Constitution has over time been subverted into a democracy of mob rule.

This Defending Utah presentation will explore how these pieces come together and how the conspiracy uses them to implement their agenda.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Event, Friday, May 7, Lehi, UT: How the Conspiracy Hijacks Elections

Post by BroJones »

Granted there is a huge problem, are there any proposed solutions?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Interesting. Online (Zoom) registration is $5. I'm considering it. Thanks for sharing.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

The Creator wrote: May 5th, 2021, 9:54 pm Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

How the Conspiracy Hijacks Elections

The political landscape in America looks nothing today like it did in the early years of the founding of this country and its constitution.

There is little in common between the old and new era of this nation. Voting by voice in public forums was dropped in favor of the secret ballot. George Washington warned against political parties and now there are two dominant parties, both controlled by secret combinations. The Republic established by the Constitution has over time been subverted into a democracy of mob rule.

This Defending Utah presentation will explore how these pieces come together and how the conspiracy uses them to implement their agenda.

I just registered to watch via Zoom. How am I able to watch the event? Will I receive an email giving me a Zoom link?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

There will be a link sent via email