Lectures in Branson, Missouri

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
An Eye Single
captain of 100

Lectures in Branson, Missouri

Post by An Eye Single »

Not sure how many of you are located close to Branson, Missouri, but I have been organizing a series of lectures promoting principles of liberty that take place on the first Saturday of the month. On May 1st, we will be welcoming Mary Byrne who will be presenting information on Critical Race Theory and its Marxist roots. The presentation will run from 1-3 PM. Visit www.libertylectures.com for more information and to reserve your tickets through Eventbrite.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Lectures in Branson, Missouri

Post by EmmaLee »

An Eye Single wrote: April 17th, 2021, 7:53 pm Not sure how many of you are located close to Branson, Missouri, but I have been organizing a series of lectures promoting principles of liberty that take place on the first Saturday of the month. On May 1st, we will be welcoming Mary Byrne who will be presenting information on Critical Race Theory and its Marxist roots. The presentation will run from 1-3 PM. Visit www.libertylectures.com for more information and to reserve your tickets through Eventbrite.
My husband and I might drive down. The link in your post doesn't lead to liberty lectures though - got another one?

An Eye Single
captain of 100

Re: Lectures in Branson, Missouri

Post by An Eye Single »

EmmaLee wrote: April 18th, 2021, 11:42 am
An Eye Single wrote: April 17th, 2021, 7:53 pm Not sure how many of you are located close to Branson, Missouri, but I have been organizing a series of lectures promoting principles of liberty that take place on the first Saturday of the month. On May 1st, we will be welcoming Mary Byrne who will be presenting information on Critical Race Theory and its Marxist roots. The presentation will run from 1-3 PM. Visit www.libertylectures.com for more information and to reserve your tickets through Eventbrite.
My husband and I might drive down. The link in your post doesn't lead to liberty lectures though - got another one?
Hmm...that’s weird.

The web address is correct. I can’t figure out why the link isn’t working. :/