Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Mormon Trumpet has fallen!
57 views•Jul 22, 2020
Ace Theo wrote: An earthquake has brought down the golden trumpet on the angle Moroni Statue on the SLC Mormon Temple!
Maybe the guy is joking, but whatever the case it wasn't up to the task. Now he's talking about how Saul's name means "pause". Any way is showed 57 views so maybe search.php?keywords=57ii applies?

https://youtu.be/MuNtOeof3tE?t=417 In the book of Genesis, a tribe of 700 left handed people could throw a stone and hit a target within a stones breadth and not sin (miss is the same Hebrew word). Also, an interesting tale about Antioch and the gospel of the circumcision. Dude flashes his CTR ring and says "Choose The Ribeye". :lol:

abijah`
~dog days~

Re: Moroni's Trumpet was made of Macaroni

Post by abijah` »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 21st, 2021, 3:13 pmDude flashes his CTR ring and says "Choose The Ribeye". :lol:
This man gets it 🐮 🥩 🔥

greatFearerofGod
captain of 10

Post by greatFearerofGod »

It has now been a year since the earthquake rocked the Lord's House in Salt Lake City, and a plague has shut down
church and temple work.

After Christ's crucifixion, an earthquake rent (tore) the veil in the temple. It was an act of God, and it was
symbolic. In this case, the trumpet was rent from Moroni's hands.

That trumpet represents declaring the Gospel to the World.

Living in the later days, we look for the signs of the times. We look forward to the return of our Lord to rule
and reign over this earth, the Great Day of the Lord.

We look forward to the fulfillment of the times of the Gentiles, when the missionaries will be called home.
In the Olivet Discourse, the Savior gave four signs to indicate when the times of the Gentiles were over. Three
are given in section 45, and one is given in Luke’s account of the great discourse.

1. The Jews will be gathered back to the land of Jerusalem (see D&C 45:25).
2. It will be in a time of great social turmoil (see D&C 45:26–27).
3. The Gentiles will for the most part reject the gospel (see D&C 45:28–30).
4. Jerusalem will no longer be “trodden down of the Gentiles” (Luke 21:24).

The Day of vengeance that will come upon the earth will begin upon "My House"

D+C 112:
112:24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day
of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind
it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Many many earthquakes have shook this earth, I don't believe that all of them are messages from God.
But, when an earthquake rocks the House of the Lord, you have my attention.

Was the earthquake that rent the trumpet from the Angel's arm upon His House, a sign that the time
of the Gentiles was being fulfilled, or about to be? I have faith that His Anointed can tell us.

Events of our day have caused me to take my repentance and scripture study seriously.

Let us all have great Fear of God.
Let us all have great Love for God.
and Let us all have great Love for one another.

AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

Post by AGoodGlobalCitizen »

I watched the video. I thought it was interesting. The guy speaking seems like a decent guy. I feel like you can almost see seething disgust being held back in him when the person behind the camera talks about Joseph Smith and that makes me sad but I'm not surprised.

I think many (but certainly not all) negative feelings "traditional Christians" have for Joseph and the Book of Mormon stem from the message that the Book of Mormon is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's book. Therefore, if the fruit of that particular church is bad, then that Book of Mormon can't be true. And if the Book of Mormon is declaring that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (nowhere does the book do this) is God's sole church that He guides and operates, then the book must be false.

So I see why that man in the video has a disgust/anger you can almost make out hiding underneath when Joseph Smith is mentioned. It's sad to me that so many brilliant, awake, inspired Christians hold Joseph in disdain and view the Book of Mormon as fiction.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: March 24th, 2021, 6:54 pm I watched the video. I thought it was interesting. The guy speaking seems like a decent guy. I feel like you can almost see seething disgust being held back in him when the person behind the camera talks about Joseph Smith and that makes me sad but I'm not surprised.
Can Seventh Day Adventists Be Saved?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajubzeDhd7U

Ace Theo is live now!
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on June 29th, 2021, 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: March 24th, 2021, 6:54 pm I watched the video. I thought it was interesting. The guy speaking seems like a decent guy. I feel like you can almost see seething disgust being held back in him when the person behind the camera talks about Joseph Smith and that makes me sad but I'm not surprised.

Boy have my thoughts and feelings changed. LOL

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 26th, 2021, 5:55 pm Can Seventh Day Adventists Be Saved?
Ace Theo is live now!
Thanks for the heads-up

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

B57 in chat says "spoon cam". :lol:

Another #57 anomaly for the record.

search.php?keywords=285714
search.php?keywords=572957

There's plenty more number fifty-seven anomalies for those interested or for those that are extremely bored.

Chief among them is the the first 5.7 magnitude demo-quake. :mrgreen:

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:17 pm
B57 in chat says "spoon cam". :lol:

Another #57 anomaly for the record.

search.php?keywords=285714
search.php?keywords=572957

There's plenty more number fifty-seven anomalies for those interested or for those that are extremely bored.

Chief among them is the the first 5.7 magnitude demo-quake. :mrgreen:
Two 57 jerseys on the same team, crossing the 57 yard line, are they separate players, or one in the same? Its 57 degrees out, not at the sun, but closer to the moon, just like the story...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:35 pm Two 57 jerseys on the same team, crossing the 57 yard line, are they separate players, or one in the same? Its 57 degrees out, not at the sun, but closer to the moon, just like the story...
Maybe Ace can help you with your question, if you ask him in chat. :idea:

I asked him about the end time servant, and am interested in what he has to say.

AGoodGlobalCitizen
captain of 100

I have a quick question. Why do we care about what Ace has to say?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:45 pm I have a quick question. Why do we care about what Ace has to say?
Here: https://youtu.be/ajubzeDhd7U?t=1624 Andy in England explains how hell is eternal, but not endless.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

AGoodGlobalCitizen wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:45 pm I have a quick question. Why do we care about what Ace has to say?
Exactly! I didn't feel the spirit at all listening to that video. It actually felt devoid of any truth. Just saying.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:39 pm
DJB wrote: June 26th, 2021, 6:35 pm Two 57 jerseys on the same team, crossing the 57 yard line, are they separate players, or one in the same? Its 57 degrees out, not at the sun, but closer to the moon, just like the story...
Maybe Ace can help you with your question, if you ask him in chat. :idea:

I asked him about the end time servant, and am interested in what he has to say.
The two jerseys are BeNotDeceived and Michael Sherwin. The story of 57 is not the Servants story. The Servants story is centered in Christ and his Gospel, not worldly music, satan's military ships, or any other non gospel related nonsense.. Not trying to offend, just stating that the Servant will be known for much more than #57 anomalies which ONLY have significance to the person it has consumed.. Focus on Christ and you will NotBeDecieved 😊

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: June 26th, 2021, 8:27 pm ... Focus on Christ ...

Few words, but maximum focus for a particular purpose. 8-)

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The guy is a dark age Christian.

Lol he says there's no miracles because God doesn't want to testify with power right now.

If there's no miracles... it's because of lack of faith.

God doesn't change

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

search.php?keywords=FocusOnChrist demonstrates said particular purpose.

Said strange photo, additional info and poem may also be found here.

Tis true, tis true if it points to Christ the truth of the matter is assured. Thank you DJB for helpful idea, as you may discover the 5.7 quake was followed by a 6.5 and then a 7.3 predicted nearly a week in advance. 3 demo-quakes as posted here.

So you see #57 anomalies were but only one precept along the way.

Any questions ? :P

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 27th, 2021, 6:16 pm

Tis true, tis true if it points to Christ the truth of the matter is assured. Thank you DJB for helpful idea, as you may discover the 5.7 quake was followed by a 6.5 and then a 7.3 predicted nearly a week in advance. 3 demo-quakes as posted here.

Wow! You really got your numbers game going on. No, no more questions Michael. When you bring forth the sealed portion, talk of true messengers, and start talking about Zion and I feel the Holy Ghost witness these truths to me, then I will start listening... Can't say one portion of anything like that has happened. Boring stories about worldly things and number anomalies that happen to a lot of people including me. If I were to share my "story" with you, you would sit back down and say nothing.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: June 27th, 2021, 7:41 pm

Wow! You really got your numbers game going on. No, no more questions Michael. When you bring forth the sealed portion, talk of true messengers, and start talking about Zion and I feel the Holy Ghost witness these truths to me, then I will start listening... Can't say one portion of anything like that has happened. Boring stories about worldly things and number anomalies that happen to a lot of people including me. If I were to share my "story" with you, you would sit back down and say nothing.

BTW, Mike is the other guy. :P

3/8, 4/6 and 4/8/24 are more my speed although I especially appreciate 5.7, 57.2957 and 285714 for obvious reasons. 22 is also interesting as can be discovered by searching 22ii.

You’re welcome to post a segment of your story similar to that shown in the image above, about the first demonstration earthquake. Any evidence similar to Mike’s prediction of a 7.3 magnitude earthquake is also welcome, as are any strange photos you may have. Let’s see what you got.

How does anyone say nothing?

You really do have me stumped there. :lol:

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 27th, 2021, 8:59 pm

BTW, Mike is the other guy. :P

3/8, 4/6 and 4/8/24 are more my speed although I especially appreciate 5.7, 57.2957 and 285714 for obvious reasons. 22 is also interesting as can be discovered by searching 22ii.

You’re welcome to post a segment of your story similar to that shown in the image above, about the first demonstration earthquake. Any evidence similar to Mike’s prediction of a 7.3 magnitude earthquake is also welcome, as are any strange photos you may have. Let’s see what you got.

How does anyone say nothing?

You really do have me stumped there. :lol:
No, I was referring to you Michael.

I would never share my experiences on this forum. I have no need. I'm a nobody, not needing attention from others or trying to prove I'm somebody that I'm not.

You make me laugh. Thanks. I really needed a good laugh 👍😂

Carry on with your number anomalies Michael and save the world while you're at it. I'll refer to you as Superman from now on. Perhaps with the number 57 on your Cape 😁😂

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Little known fact, the trumpet fell from Moroni’s trump from the Tokyo Japan Temple:
On July 23, 2005, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck Tokyo causing the trumpet in the hand of the angel Moroni on the Tokyo Japan Temple to be knocked to the ground. The temple sustained no major damage.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jonesy wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:29 am Little known fact, the trumpet fell from Moroni’s trump from the Tokyo Japan Temple:
On July 23, 2005, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck Tokyo causing the trumpet in the hand of the angel Moroni on the Tokyo Japan Temple to be knocked to the ground. The temple sustained no major damage.
18th dedicated temple in operation;
R = aren’t that

Weird, but not Bizzare. 8 wbnb

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

You reply to BND, but you are talking to me? Do you think we are one in the same? Or were you hoping I wouldn't see this so that I wouldn't respond? What's your game?

Even if the sealed portion is in on golden plates the Servant does not need them in his possession to teach what is in them.

28:26 For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

On this forum I have only taught what the Spirit has revealed to me.
1. what we are
2. Where we come from
3. Why we are here
4. The mysteries and the hidden meanings of the NT parables
5. The true nature of the Christ Spirit and how it works in us
6. In what sense Adam the man was also Michael
7. In what sense Jesus the man was also God
8. In what sense the Servant will also be God
9. What the Falling Away of 2 Thes 2:3 really is
10. The revealing of many, many false teachings
11. The true prophetic timeline
12. Many things in the Bible that no one has ever realized
13. And much more
14. Out of anger, called down 3 demonstrations (earthquakes) the last announced ahead of time
15. How Adam/Michael is the father of all living and how the breath of life is passed to/through his children down to us
16. When and what the unpardonable sin really is

I could go on and on. Just one example.

9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The child that is born is a human child. The Son that is given is the indwelling Spirit of God, the one made better than the rest.

You say that I have done nothing the Servant would do. You're right. It has not been me. It all comes from the Spirit that has been with me all of my life!

Why is the Davidic Servant a sinner and yet God does not abandon him? So that at the time of salvation he may not count the sin of people against them without condemning himself. The wicked and the godless are not the same. The godless have nothing of God within them. They are wells without water. The wicked, i.e. sinners, still have water even though they do wickedly. Despite their wickedness all of their water has not been lost, only diminished. They are not wheat but they are of some other grain. And all grain is valuable. At the time of salvation (the resurrection) the wheat is saved and once saved always saved. Those that are of some other grain are resurrected but they are not yet saved. After the resurrection they will either keep the commandments of God (with help from God) or they will chose to reject God and follow the Antichrist instead. Following the Antichrist at this time even though they have perfect knowledge of the truth ...
14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
... is the unpardonable sin. And as this is after the resurrection all those that are resurrected that are not of the godless and that were not gathered to the Father's house (the wheat) have another chance to be saved. I have not revealed everything at this point. I have revealed mostly that which is needed right now. More will be revealed after the resurrection.

As far as all the elements of my story both before I joined this forum and what has unfolded after is in plain sight of anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see. One of the biggest arguments against what my story indicates is that I cannot be the Davidic Servant because the Davidic Servant does not reveal himself. I have not made any official claim. All I have done is share my story (and taught). It is my story that some here have confused with me making a claim. But think about it--If my story is true then it is my story that is revealing. And if my story is true then it is God that gave me my story and therefore it is God that is doing the revealing.

If my story is true then has not Isaiah 28:12 been fulfilled, To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 2:45 pm

You reply to BND, but you are talking to me? Do you think we are one in the same? Or were you hoping I wouldn't see this so that I wouldn't respond? What's your game?

Even if the sealed portion is in on golden plates the Servant does not need them in his possession to teach what is in them.

1. what we are
2. Where we come from
3. Why we are here
13. And much more
14. Out of anger, called down 3 demonstrations (earthquakes) the last announced ahead of time
15. How Adam/Michael is the father of all living and how the breath of life is passed to/through his children down to us

9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The child that is born is a human child. The Son that is given is the indwelling Spirit of God, the one made better than the rest.

You say that I have done nothing the Servant would do. You're right. It has not been me. It all comes from the Spirit that has been with me all of my life!

Why is the Davidic Servant a sinner and yet God does not abandon him? So that at the time of salvation he may not count the sin of people against them without condemning himself. The wicked and the godless are not the same. The godless have nothing of God within them. They are wells without water. The wicked, i.e. sinners, still have water even though they do wickedly. Despite their wickedness all of their water has not been lost, only diminished. They are not wheat but they are of some other grain. And all grain is valuable. At the time of salvation (the resurrection) the wheat is saved and once saved always saved. Those that are of some other grain are resurrected but they are not yet saved. After the resurrection they will either keep the commandments of God (with help from God) or they will chose to reject God and follow the Antichrist instead. Following the Antichrist at this time even though they have perfect knowledge of the truth ...
14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
... is the unpardonable sin. And as this is after the resurrection all those that are resurrected that are not of the godless and that were not gathered to the Father's house (the wheat) have another chance to be saved. I have not revealed everything at this point. I have revealed mostly that which is needed right now. More will be revealed after the resurrection.

As far as all the elements of my story both before I joined this forum and what has unfolded after is in plain sight of anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see. One of the biggest arguments against what my story indicates is that I cannot be the Davidic Servant because the Davidic Servant does not reveal himself. I have not made any official claim. All I have done is share my story (and taught). It is my story that some here have confused with me making a claim. But think about it--If my story is true then it is my story that is revealing. And if my story is true then it is God that gave me my story and therefore it is God that is doing the revealing.

If my story is true then has not Isaiah 28:12 been fulfilled, To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.?
My post was to both of you because you are one in the same. Your story has no real merit Michael, sure it does for you, but not for the world. Sorry to have to tell you that. The Servants mission isn't declaring truths to a forum community. His scope is much broader than that, world wide actually. I'm not attacking you. I'm telling you that your story is weak when it comes to the Servant, but by all means, carry on declaring your story. I never feel truth or the spirit when you talk of your understanding of the scriptures. Be careful not to lead people astray, you will be judged for doing so.

The Sealed Portion can be known when you have obtained the vision of all things spoken of in the scriptures.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm

1. what we are
2. Where we come from
3. Why we are here
13. And much more

My post was to both of you because you are one in the same. Your story has no real merit Michael, sure it does for you, but not for the world. Sorry to have to tell you that. The Servants mission isn't declaring truths to a forum community. His scope is much broader than that, world wide actually. I'm not attacking you. I'm telling you that your story is weak when it comes to the Servant, but by all means, carry on declaring your story. I never feel truth or the spirit when you talk of your understanding of the scriptures. Be careful not to lead people astray, you will be judged for doing so.

The Sealed Portion can be known when you have obtained the vision of all things spoken of in the scriptures.
I have no problem with you speaking for yourself. But, you speaking for the whole world is a bit presumptuous don't you think? Only the messenger can speak for the whole world. Are you the messenger?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:14 pm
DJB wrote: June 28th, 2021, 7:00 pm

1. what we are
2. Where we come from
3. Why we are here
13. And much more

I have no problem with you speaking for yourself. But, you speaking for the whole world is a bit presumptuous don't you think? Only the messenger can speak for the whole world. Are you the messenger?
Carry on Michael. Do as you please, just don't lead people astray.