The Prodigal Son Returns

Tell us about yourself...
LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The Prodigal Son Returns

Post by LDS Watchman »

Hello Everyone,

I used to post here under the name Matthias and also made a brief return in disguise under the name Logan, before leaving this forum.

Since leaving this forum, I spent a little time over at Mormon Dialogue in the hopes of getting a fresh start. But I just couldn't take it over there. The place is crawling with New Order Mormons, Social Mormons, and out right leftists. There are a couple of good folks over there, but overall it's a horrible place.

I miss this forum.

I know I shot myself in the foot squabbling with a few individuals over a handful of divisive issues. I made a huge mistake in being so contentious with some of you. All of us see through dark glasses and are trying to find our way and discern truth from error as best we can.

I'm truly sorry for how I treated some of you. It was unbecoming of one who is trying to follow the Savior. I'm hoping to get one more chance to rub shoulders with all of you.

I hope you'll take me back, but I'll understand if you don't.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Re: The Prodigal Son Returns

Post by JK4Woods »

LDS Watchman wrote: ↑February 8th, 2021, 7:46 pm Hello Everyone,

I used to post here under the name Matthias and also made a brief return in disguise under the name Logan, before leaving this forum.

Since leaving this forum, I spent a little time over at Mormon Dialogue in the hopes of getting a fresh start. But I just couldn't take it over there. The place is crawling with New Order Mormons, Social Mormons, and out right leftists. There are a couple of good folks over there, but overall it's a horrible place.

I miss this forum.

I know I shot myself in the foot squabbling with a few individuals over a handful of divisive issues. I made a huge mistake in being so contentious with some of you. All of us see through dark glasses and are trying to find our way and discern truth from error as best we can.

I'm truly sorry for how I treated some of you. It was unbecoming of one who is trying to follow the Savior. I'm hoping to get one more chance to rub shoulders with all of you.

Welcome!

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Welcome back I am on and off myself. Mainly due to work and other endeavors.
But can see how arguing is easy to do.
But I vaguely recall seeing that username.
Liberals are hard to bare on any platform!
Last edited by nightowl on February 8th, 2021, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

I miss this forum.

Of course we remember you! I appreciated a bunch of your posts and testimony. And of course you're welcome back, it really is a good forum, especially when we're all good to each other. And you're right, there truly isn't a need to battle over anything here.
We're sincerely all on the same team....whether we see it currently or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

I miss this forum.

Oh and loved the title to the thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Reminded me of the lyric of that old House of Pain song 'Jump Around' :
And just like the prodigal son I returned
Anyone stepping to me you get burned
...... 🀣🀣

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Woot! Woot! Wasn’t the same without you.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Welcome back! Also, thanks for telling us who you used to be, because I really enjoyed your posts under your previous moniker.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone. It's good to be back.