Who knows about Bitcoin?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dick
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Who knows about Bitcoin?

Post by Dick »

After many attemps to buy crypto, I finally gave up. :x living in the USA, but not a state = long story.

Recently I wanted to try visomitin, and nootropic offered bank transfer or bitcoin. VirWox did the trick at 4% x 2 conversions USD to SLL to BTC. $108 was max first purchase so I had $38 remaining. 8-)
I have never used VirWox, but what you say is quite interesting. I should try this exchange :) As for me, I prefer use Coinbase. Probably, it's the safest place to buy btc.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Dick wrote: June 29th, 2018, 1:48 am
After many attemps to buy crypto, I finally gave up. :x living in the USA, but not a state = long story.

Recently I wanted to try visomitin, and nootropic offered bank transfer or bitcoin. VirWox did the trick at 4% x 2 conversions USD to SLL to BTC. $108 was max first purchase so I had $38 remaining. 8-)
I have never used VirWox, but what you say is quite interesting. I should try this exchange :) As for me, I prefer use Coinbase. Probably, it's the safest place to buy btc.
Weird your timing iaw Elder Bednar’s first apostolic address. I just returned home from the post office, having gone to retrieve them having received notice they were ready for pickup. First drop in each eye was applied about 5 minutes ago. It was worrying wondering if they would clear customs, especially with today’s report of illicit drugs being intercepted in the mail.

Coinbase ownership was mentioned in a video that was recently posted here. So far I’ve completed thee $108 purchases of btc from VirWox. The first time took a few days, but the last two processed in minutes.

Strawberry
captain of 100

Post by Strawberry »

I appreciate this thread. It was on this forum that I learned about Bitcoin. I bought some years ago and don't know what to do with it. As I'm watching it, it's going up and I'd like to know how to sell it when it peaks. The man who helped me, Steve at KeepYourAssets is no longer doing that as far as I can tell. Any direction as to how I would cash it in/sell it/buy more would be much appreciated.

Thank you and blessings!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

There are likely other ways but this is the easiest one I know about:
Create an account with coinbase.com, transfer your Bitcoin to your coinbase account, and then withdraw funds to your bank account.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

It's funny to read this thread I started. I wish I had bought back then, I won't lie. I was skeptical back in 2011, though I did applaud its creation and innovation in the marketplace. I'm surprised the government has put up with it this long and has let it become what it has. The fact that they seem to not be truly afraid of it leads me to believe it will not be the saving currency many hope it will be. Control over money is paramount. The international cabal of moneychangers will either end or cripple it when they see fit.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote: June 6th, 2011, 8:41 am IMO, BitCoin is just another method for wild specualtion as can be seen in the rapidly rising price. Others can get involved but I'll stick with Gold, Silver, Oil and other real assets.
Oil is a real asset as is food and anything that can release calories.