Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by TheDuke »

So, if he is cheated out of a second term, is he a short feather, even if he stays to the last day of his first term? How was Gerald Ford a long feather since he got a partial term? I guess my point is it isn't too clear. And, yes it would be a good exercise to discuss left-right feathers and what does that really mean, because right now even if Pence was for a day, I'm not sure he is what consensus is assuming a right side feather is? Thoughts?

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

TheDuke wrote: January 12th, 2021, 6:43 pm So, if he is cheated out of a second term, is he a short feather, even if he stays to the last day of his first term? How was Gerald Ford a long feather since he got a partial term? I guess my point is it isn't too clear. And, yes it would be a good exercise to discuss left-right feathers and what does that really mean, because right now even if Pence was for a day, I'm not sure he is what consensus is assuming a right side feather is? Thoughts?
The Ezra's Eagle interpretations, to this point, have been largely guided by the research and opinions of Michael Rush and James Prout.

James seems to believe that the feathers on the right side of the eagle, the side Trump is the first feather of, are different in the sense that they aren't controlled by the eagle heads or secret combinations who have been pulling the strings for so long. I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth. He'd say his views better than I, naturally.

If Biden is a short feather, then that interpretation seems to be wrong...because Biden seems to be one of them. That's what I mean.

I do believe that Trump is a short feather already. Even if he fills his entire term. The reason I believe that is because 20 years from now, like I wrote a few posts above, we're going to remember Trump as the president that was obviously defrauded of his second term and that without that gadianton fraud, he would have won. The thinking is that the short feather doesn't mean alone that they had a partial term, but that they left office earlier than they would have because they aggravated the secret combination and found themselves on the receiving end of their fake justice. It has to do with why they left office as much as how early.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

yes, I read Prout's stuff interesting, some good ideas, I don't buy them all myself, hence my question.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Primary Outcast wrote: January 7th, 2021, 11:22 am
jmack wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:57 am
Primary Outcast wrote: January 6th, 2021, 11:08 pm For the prophecy to apply to our day...

1. Trump removed
2. Pence takes office and is removed before the 20th
3. The next 2 in line would also be taken out, but they must not be aligned with the secret combinations.
4. Eagle heads rule while feathers 5 & 6 flee the country
5. Biden returns after the eagle heads are gone.

Likelyhood the shoe fits..... Probably not

In my view the only way this can be fulfilled is if trump stays in office some how to better set up steps 3 and 4 above
It's time to go back to the actual Esdras prophecy and see what it says. I don't believe pence needs to take office, but I think some interpreted it that way. Trump has had his presidential term cut short because of fraud. He won the election but will not serve his rightful second term. He's also become completely incapable of governing now with the wicked having done everything they could to shut him out. I wouldn't be surprised if they refuse to allow him to grant any more pardons or sign any executive orders. The coup is complete with what they did yesterday. It doesn't matter if antifa was involved, the media are blaming Trump supporters, and blaming trump as the leader of the violence. They are finishing Trump off so he won't be a problem for them anymore. If that's not a destroyed presidency, I don't know what is. As per this interpretation, Trump's a short feather, imo.
Yes Trump will be a short feather whether by the 25th amendment, impeachment, or by voter fraud. Its the rest that is very clearly spelled out and impossible to happen at this point. I think people are rooting for the prophecy to happen so they try to jam a square peg into a round hole. The part that is impossible is the part after the Pence (aka the 2nd short feather):

Esdras 11:
27And the second was sooner away than the first.
28And I beheld, and, lo, the two that remained thought also in themselves to reign:
29And when they so thought, behold, there awaked one of the heads that were at rest, namely, it that was in the midst; for that was greater than the two other heads.
30And then I saw that the two other heads were joined with it.
31And, behold, the head was turned with them that were with it, and did eat up the two feathers under the wing that would have reigned.
Why were the feathers divided on the left and right wings. The feathers on the right "set up themselves" to rule. So clearly Trump belongs on the right wing and he's a short feather. I think Pence is a right wing guy. The next two feathers are also on the right wing. If Pence is a short feather then Nancy Pelosi would be next in line. I'd like to see someone make an argument for her to qualify as being on the same wing as Trump and Pence.

The other option is Joe Biden takes office either after Trump or after Pence. Someone would need to make a convincing argument that he is a right wing guy.

I don't think either Pelosi or Biden would be put into office by their own merits, the deep state is behind it, and therefore don't belong on the same wing.
Thanks for posting the actual verses from esdras. Notice 'the two that remained sought also to reign' and are taken down by the largest head which had been 'at rest'. Sounds like the three heads had been at rest, until the largest woke up, and the others joined. What matters is what the heads represent, and I'm not sure the interpreters have this right. I agree, some try to force it to conform to their views rather than look at possible suggestions which might be more accurate.

Severed Lips
captain of 50

Post by Severed Lips »

This Ezra's Eagle prophecy has definitely given us our money's worth. Here it is six days until Jan 20th and every day something is in the headlines that makes us think about how things might play out.
Last edited by Severed Lips on January 14th, 2021, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Severed Lips wrote: January 14th, 2021, 3:54 pm This Ezra's Eagle prophecy has definitely given us our money's worth. Here it six days until Jan 20th and every day something is in the headlines that makes us think about how things might play out.
Agreed. If this whole prophecy (and the popular interpretation) turns out to be bunk, I hope God gets a few good laughs out of it.

;)

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Updated Ezra's Eagle long/short feather list:

Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Kennedy - Short (assassinated)
Johnson - Long
Nixon - Short (resignation
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long
Trump - Short (vote fraud)
Biden - Short (ends sooner than Trump)
Short Feather - (thinks to reign but is "eaten" killed?)
Eagle Head 1 - ("dies upon his bed and with pain")
Eagle Head 2 - (killed by the other head?)
Eagle Head 3 - (killed [kills himself/herself?])
Short Feather
Last Short Feather
The Eagle is burned

viewtopic.php?p=1046149#p1046149

Some areas where the common interpretations went wrong:
1. What it means to be on each side of the eagle. Turns out, both sides are bad. It's certainly felt that way to me. Says the Lion in the prophecy:
I saw a roaring lion chased out of the wood. He spoke with a man's voice to the eagle. He said, listen, God told me to tell you, Aren't you what remains of the four beasts I made to reign in the world that the end of their times might come through them? And the fourth beast came and overcame the other beasts and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and had power over the whole earth with a lot of wicked oppression, and dwelt on the earth for a long time with deceit.
You haven't judged the earth with truth. You have afflicted the meek. You have hurt the peaceable. You've loved liars, destroyed the dwellings of those that brought forth fruit, and cast down the walls of those that didn't do you any harm. Therefore, your wrongful dealings came up before the Highest, and your pride unto the Mighty. The highest looked upon your proud times and ended them, and the abominations are fulfilled.
Therefore, eagle, appear no more, nor your horrible wings, nor your wicked feathers or malicious heads, nor you hurtful claws, nor all of your vain body, so that all of the earth may be refreshed and return, being delivered from your violence, so she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
2. What constitutes a "short" feather. Some thought it had to be by resignation or assassination. Few (though I think I remember someone wondering about it awhile back) thought a president could finish an entire term and be a "short" feather. Each will decide for his or herself, but to me being denied re-election due to blatant voter fraud, like it looks like happened with Donald Trump and in a very publicized and well documented way (from what I can tell), qualifies as ending early, since he likely would have won the election.

That's what I've got so far. I still believe this is talking about our nation.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 20th, 2021, 10:10 pm Updated Ezra's Eagle long/short feather list:

Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Johnson - Long
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long
Biden - Short (ends sooner than Trump)
Short Feather
Last Short Feather
The Eagle is burned

viewtopic.php?p=1046149#p1046149
You forgot the 🦁. The lion is how this is all tied into Daniel’s beasts (kingdoms)

Daniel. 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

2 Esdra 12:31 And the lion, whom thou sawest rising up out of the wood, and roaring, and speaking to the eagle, and rebuking her for her unrighteousness with all the words which thou hast heard;

I doubt the 3rd head kills itself, more likely sword could mean war and the war (civil) kills the 2nd and the 3rd. Ie 2nd is a liberal (Democrat) and the 3rd is a patriot (republican). The 3rd head with patriots come in to take the White House back and then the same war kills the last head who was just a deep state hack.

I also think the senate will impeach Trump on trump charges within 6 months to finish him so he is pacified.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

LOL. Must have been adding the Lion while you were writing your response. Thanks!

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Great, now we have to wait up to 4 years again....

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

ori wrote: January 20th, 2021, 11:29 pm Great, now we have to wait up to 4 years again....
You mean good, we have almost 4 years before “rules with much oppression?”

😂

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ori wrote: January 20th, 2021, 11:29 pm Great, now we have to wait up to 4 years again....
Yup :P

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I have a thought, tying eagle heads 2&3 with Joseph Smith political quote “There will be two great political parties. One will be called the Republican, and the other Democrat. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party, which will be the new Independent American Party.”

I and many others have believed the war is a war of words. What if it’s and actual war, and the last 2 short feathers are independent and not part of the 2 party system?

I have a lot more on it, just a thought.

DaysOfNoah
captain of 10

Post by DaysOfNoah »

Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Johnson - Long
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long

Pence- Short (vote fraud) [I only hypothesize this as its the 1st time since the feathers began that a VP was removed.]

Biden - Short (I believe it says not a long time passed so maybe in the 1st 2.5 years)

Kamela- Short( I believe it says lasts shorter than the one before)

The next 2 (president/ VP)seek to rule but are taken out before they can, maybe they from an independent party started by Trump(seeks to reign but is eaten)
The Eagle is burned

I forget where these exactly plug in as my understanding is laymen on this.

I ignored several of the conclusions of Prout and Rush to get here, and only added the VPs as we don't have a precedent for VP removal and could be counted as they should be the rightful hiers when their presidents drop.

If anyone is willing to disregard the assumptions I take(rush/prout assumptions wrong, and including VPs. I only ask you disregard those assumptions because I'm am familiar with the rebuttals) can anyone tell me how this couldn't be the case?

Not super well versed in this prophecy, but from the many opinions I've read this was my alternative explanation.

Severed Lips
captain of 50

Post by Severed Lips »

I don’t follow what you mean by Pence being removed? He quietly left office.

DaysOfNoah
captain of 10

Post by DaysOfNoah »

Severed Lips wrote: January 30th, 2021, 9:30 am I don’t follow what you mean by Pence being removed? He quietly left office.
But it was election fraud that removed him. Just because he didn't fight it as hard as Trump doesn't mean the fraud didn't rob him of the office.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

DaysOfNoah wrote: January 29th, 2021, 12:58 pm Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Johnson - Long
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long

Pence- Short (vote fraud) [I only hypothesize this as its the 1st time since the feathers began that a VP was removed.]

Biden - Short (I believe it says not a long time passed so maybe in the 1st 2.5 years)

The next 2 (president/ VP)seek to rule but are taken out before they can, maybe they from an independent party started by Trump(seeks to reign but is eaten)
The Eagle is burned

I ignored several of the conclusions of Prout and Rush to get here, and only added the VPs as we don't have a precedent for VP removal and could be counted as they should be the rightful hiers when their presidents drop.

If anyone is willing to disregard the assumptions I take(rush/prout assumptions wrong, and including VPs. I only ask you disregard those assumptions because I'm am familiar with the rebuttals) can anyone tell me how this couldn't be the case?

Not super well versed in this prophecy, but from the many opinions I've read this was my alternative explanation.
You are leaving out the fact that 2 short feathers are kept until the end, after the 3 eagle heads

2 Esdras 12:21 And two of them shall perish, the middle time approaching: four shall be kept until their end begin to approach: but two shall be kept unto the end.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 30th, 2021, 7:58 pm
DaysOfNoah wrote: January 29th, 2021, 12:58 pm Hoover - Long
Roosevelt - Longest
Truman - Long
Eisenhower - Long
Johnson - Long
Ford - Long
Carter - Long
Reagan - Long
Bush 1 - Long
Clinton - Long
Bush 2 - Long
Obama - Long

The Eagle is burned

You are leaving out the fact that 2 short feathers are kept until the end, after the 3 eagle heads

2 Esdras 12:21 And two of them shall perish, the middle time approaching: four shall be kept until their end begin to approach: but two shall be kept unto the end.
Precisely. They reign after the eagle heads, not before.

The two after Biden and before the eagle heads, if I remember right, are said to not rule at all but only to think to rule. If I understand that correctly, it means they will never be president but will have been lined up to be so. I'll have to go back and reread it to make sure. It seems to me they'll be ready to be sworn in, it will be known they were going to be sworn in, and then they are taken out somehow, probably one after the other in short sequence, then come the eagle heads.

In other words, if I'm taking it correctly, it seems Joe Biden will be the last sworn-in POTUS who "reigns" before the first eagle head.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

An update from Rush:

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I don't buy VP counting. There have been random VP's removed (shot & killed, resigning, etc...) would really mess the count up.

Severed Lips
captain of 50

Post by Severed Lips »

TheDuke wrote: January 31st, 2021, 3:17 pm I don't buy VP counting. There have been random VP's removed (shot & killed, resigning, etc...) would really mess the count up.
I agree. No way Pence is a feather. I'm fine with the Trump being short due to election fraud but Pence never ruled and reigned.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Are there any presidents that weren't elected besides Ford? Maybe Ford isn't a feather, which would make Biden the feather we all thought was Trump.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Lemarque wrote: February 1st, 2021, 3:39 pm Are there any presidents that weren't elected besides Ford? Maybe Ford isn't a feather, which would make Biden the feather we all thought was Trump.
LBJ, if you read the prophecy in 2 Esdras chapter 11&12 you will know that only 2 short feathers can happen before the last long feather.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 10:11 pm
Lemarque wrote: February 1st, 2021, 3:39 pm Are there any presidents that weren't elected besides Ford? Maybe Ford isn't a feather, which would make Biden the feather we all thought was Trump.
LBJ, if you read the prophecy in 2 Esdras chapter 11&12 you will know that only 2 short feathers can happen before the last long feather.
LBJ was elected in 1964.

Doesn't it say that the voice of the eagle comes from the body, not the heads?
7And I beheld, and, lo, the eagle rose upon her talons, and spake to her feathers, saying,

8Watch not all at once: sleep every one in his own place, and watch by course:

9But let the heads be preserved for the last.

10And I beheld, and, lo, the voice went not out of her heads, but from the midst of her body.
Maybe that is referencing that the people of the nation are who choose the feathers to rule. Ford was never elected to be president. Every other president was voted in, even if like with LBJ they started out as a replacement.

I've made other predictions based on these chapters, and I've been wrong. I mainly like to try and see if there's reasons my assumptions could be wrong. I had assumed that every president starting with Hoover would count, and maybe that isn't the case.
And I beheld, and, lo, the feathers that were under the wing thought to set up themselves and to have the rule.
This is where I'm now thinking that instead of describing Trump, it could be describing Biden. The other feathers were told by the body to not watch all at once, which could mean "in the order the people choose them." But this time it's a feather that instead of being chosen by the voice is setting itself up to rule.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

In light of SPIRIT's recent post here (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60198), I thought it a good time to post again Ezra's Eagle written in plainer English, but this time just the parts we haven't come upon yet.

Ezra's Eagle is in 2 Esdras 11 and 12.

(the two feather in this paragraph in red probably already happened) I saw two of the remaining contrary feathers divide themselves from the other four and go on the right side of the eagle, while the other four remained where they were. And then the four contrary feathers decided to begin their rule.

One was set up but shortly ended (Trump shorted via fraud), and the second ended sooner that the first. The two remaining also thought to reign, but when they did so the middle resting head, the one that was greater than the other two heads, woke up. The two other heads joined it, and they ate the two feathers that thought to reign.

This great head brought fear to the whole earth and ruled over the people of the earth with a lot of oppression. It had more power over the world than all the other feathers that came before.

After this, I saw that the great middle head was suddenly gone, similar to the feathers.

There were two heads remaining. The remaining two heads similarly ruled over the people of the earth, but then the head on the right side devoured the head on the left side.

Then I heard a voice telling me to look and contemplate what I was about to see.

I saw a roaring lion chased out of the wood. He spoke with a man's voice to the eagle. He said, listen, God told me to tell you, Aren't you what remains of the four beasts I made to reign in the world that the end of their times might come through them? And the fourth beast came and overcame the other beasts and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and had power over the whole earth with a lot of wicked oppression, and dwelt on the earth for a long time with deceit.

You haven't judged the earth with truth. You have afflicted the meek. You have hurt the peaceable. You've loved liars, destroyed the dwellings of those that brought forth fruit, and cast down the walls of those that didn't do you any harm. Therefore, your wrongful dealings came up before the Highest, and your pride unto the Mighty. The highest looked upon your proud times and ended them, and the abominations are fulfilled.

Therefore, eagle, appear no more, nor your horrible wings, nor your wicked feathers or malicious heads, nor you hurtful claws, nor all of your vain body, so that all of the earth may be refreshed and return, being delivered from your violence, so she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.

And while the lion spoke these words to the eagle I saw the remaining head and the four contrary feathers end. The two contrary feathers remaining set themselves up to reign, and their kingdom was small with fill of uproar. And I saw them end, and the entire eagle was burned bringing great fear on the earth.

Then I woke up out of my mind's troubling trance which brought great fear, and I said to my spirit, I have sought to know the ways of the Highest, and now I'm weary in mind and weak in spirit. I have little strength left in me, because of the great fear I felt this night. I will now fervently ask the highest to comfort me unto the end.

I said, Lord who rules, if I've found your grace and am justified before you before many others, and if you've heard my prayer, comfort me and show me, your servant, the interpretation and plain difference of this fearful vision. In so doing you may perfectly comfort my soul. You have judged me worthy to show me the last days.

He said, this is the interpretation. The eagle you saw coming up from the sea is the kingdom your brother Daniel saw in vision.

It wasn't expounded to him, however; therefore, I will now expound it to you.

The days will come when a kingdom will arise on the earth that will be feared above all kingdoms that came before it. Twelve kings will reign in this kingdom, one after the other. In this kingdom, the second king will have more time than any of the other eleven. That's what the twelve feathers you saw signifies.

The voice you heard speak that didn't come from the heads but came from the midst of the body means that after the time of that kingdom there will arise great strivings. It will stand in peril of failing; but, it will not fall then but will be restored again to its beginning.

The eight contrary feathers you saw means that eight kings will arise whose times will be small and years swift. Two of them will perish, the middle time approaching. Four will be kept until the end begins to approach. Two will be kept until the very end.

The three resting heads you saw means that in the last days the most High will raise up three kings and renew many things in their kingdoms, and they will have dominion of the earth. They will rule with a lot of oppression, above all those before them; therefore, they are called the heads of the eagle. They shall accomplish his wickedness and finish his last end.

You saw the great head appear no more. It means one king will die upon his bed and with pain, and the two remaining will be slain with the sword. The sword of one will devour the other, but the last will fall through the sword himself at his end.

The two contrary feathers you saw going under the head on the right side are those the Highest has kept for the very end. It is the small kingdom full of trouble, which you saw.

The lion you saw rising up out of the wood, and roaring, and speaking to the eagle, and rebuking her for her unrighteousness, is the anointed. The Highest has kept him for them and their wickedness unto the end. He will reprove them and upbraid them for their cruelty. He will judge them, rebuke them, and correct them; but, he will deliver the rest of my people with mercy –– those who have been pressed upon my border. He will make them joyful until the coming of the day of judgment that I told you about from the beginning.

That's the interpretation of what you saw, and only you have been meet to know this secret of the Highest; therefore, write all these things down and hide them. Teach them to the wise of the people, whose hearts you know will comprehend and will keep these secrets.