Truth is Stranger than Fiction

Tell us about yourself...
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Truth is Stranger than Fiction

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Hey everyone,

Me knew here :ymhug:

Me can write proper English, but sometimes choose not too, for you see humor can sometimes serve to preserve sanity when faced with the excruciatingly cruel deceptions of the devil. Needless to say much of this discussion is best brought about in the private realm. My avatar image is relevant as is a captured image of an angel of light that comprised a deceptive pattern of extraordinary dimensions. I'm hoping for your help with flushing out the details so that all might profit and be not deceived.

I'm off to go knock that I might receive admittance to the private abode aka the Private Discussion Forum.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Truth is Stranger than Fiction

Post by creator »

Welcome to the LDS Freedom Forum. Sounds like you'll be bringing up some interesting topics for discussion...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Original_Intent does not notice anything odd aobut your word patterns. Original_Intent extends a warm welcome.

(With apologies to John Locke). =)) :)) :D

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BrianM wrote:Welcome to the LDS Freedom Forum. Sounds like you'll be bringing up some interesting topics for discussion...
Thanks for the warm welcome; more interesting than I would choose, if the choice was left to me alone.

Not sure where to begin, but must defer to line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little way in which we come to comprehend intelligence. Let me try this approach, take a line previously written and expand upon it.

My avatar image is relevant as is a captured image of an angel of light that comprised a deceptive pattern of extraordinary dimensions.

A particular type of bird is revealed to us as a sure guard against deception. President Monson has great experience in this arena. In his younger years he raised and raced homing pigeons. #4#, I consider my avatar to be the greatest hero that ever lived with the absolute exception of the Saviour Himself. President Faust once addressed us about this special little creature that saved the lives of many men. The French Cross symbolizes his most heroic act and his wounded leg shows how he persevered through great tribulation to deliver his important message. Modern men now classify pigeons as being in the same family of doves, when was this distinction drawn, in effect, can a pigeon fulfill the "sign of the dove"?

This is one dilemma that remains unresolved, but is presented here that a proper determination may be made. That's it for the first sentence fragment, the photograph may be viewed and it's unusual circumstances discussed in the private forum. The photo and related details have been kept secret many years as they were thought to be of sacred origin. Just a quick note should any of the witnesses or anyone privy to the taking of the photo be present herein, please IM or otherwise contact me. Hint: knowing the name of the hero herein described is crucial to further understanding.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Original_Intent wrote:Original_Intent does not notice anything odd aobut your word patterns. Original_Intent extends a warm welcome.

(With apologies to John Locke). =)) :)) :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Didn't notice 'till the spellcheck lit it up, but is aobut an accidental occurrence or done on purpose?

Not that familiar with John Locke and why you extend apologies to him?

Nothing too odd yet, but I haven't yet begun to spill the beans :ymdevil:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Creator wrote: December 27th, 2011, 5:47 pm Welcome to the LDS Freedom Forum. Sounds like you'll be bringing up some interesting topics for discussion...

Code: Select all

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=long+strange+trip+%E2%80%9Clds%E2%80%9D&ia=web
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=long+strange+ ... %9D&ia=web

That’s the url duck duck generates if you search:
LONG STRANGE TRIP “LDS”
into their search block.

But leave off the double quotation marks and guess what happens?

President Monson once quoted a letter from an anonymous non-member, about being on the look out, and looking back at my first post. The thought occurred to me, that you may have seen it in the unanswered post section. You went by another name back then, but you exemplified well the words spoken about a special place, in my favorite GC Address by the simple title “Compassion”.

The latest switch around of three little letters, truly reveals that the river used to deceive us, does indeed run deep. Y’all have a happy day, as many mysteries are made plain. Although most won’t get it, and only complain, complain, complain.