Popcorn Anyone

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Popcorn Anyone

Post by Michael Sherwin »

2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Could be when God stops holding up the pillars of this creation. Which also ties in with the folding up of the moth eaten garment parable. And I tied that in with December 21st and the I Pet Goat video. I have gone on record saying that it looks like the conjunction on December 21st might be when God stopped holding up the pillars of this creation. And if that is true one of the early signs that it is true will be volcanoes going off like popcorn. On December 21st Kilauea erupted and so did Etna and Popocatepetl about that time. Sorry I'm too lazy right now to look up specific times. Since then there have been quite a few more volcanoes start to erupt. There are now at least 28 active volcanoes with many more on the verge of erupting. If this gets much worse then it will not get better. It will be the end. I have not checked the temperatures in Australia. If they are having record highs for this time of year that would be another indication. The Sun will get hotter and hotter until it burns seven times hotter.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Popcorn Anyone

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:28 am 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Could be when God stops holding up the pillars of this creation. Which also ties in with the folding up of the moth eaten garment parable.

Where is that parable?

And I tied that in with December 21st and the I Pet Goat video. I have gone on record saying that it looks like the conjunction on December 21st might be when God stopped holding up the pillars of this creation. And if that is true one of the early signs that it is true will be volcanoes going off like popcorn. On December 21st Kilauea erupted and so did Etna and Popocatepetl about that time.

Begins with pop like 🍿 how convenient.

Sorry I'm too lazy right now to look up specific times.

Me too, but you’ll find more to choose from if you search song titles below, rather than me link up only one, is win win.

Since then there have been quite a few more volcanoes start to erupt. There are now at least 28 active volcanoes with many more on the verge of erupting. If this gets much worse then it will not get better. It will be the end. I have not checked the temperatures in Australia. If they are having record highs for this time of year that would be another indication. The Sun will get hotter and hotter until it burns seven times hotter.
Inline comments were added in. Your “standing” day idea had an interesting outcome, but I don’t understand the pet goat video. What do you base “seven time hotter” on?

Seeing letteth, moments after posting about Call Letters and 57 KiloViews. :lol:

Cue: The show never ends by Three Dog Night, or that other guy. : ...

The Show Must Go On.

The show that never ends is another song.

Orange hasn’t been a flying color yet, that I know of, but is part of my story.

In an early grade the teacher taught us how a persons favorite color associated well with personality traits, before asking us about our favorite colors. I thought the orange people sounded best, and really having a favorite color was a new idea to me. From that day on, orange became my favorite color. My mom loved to crochet and made be a nice thick bedspread that was orange and black.

Ghost, but not Goblin. 🤫 gbng

The best part about that video, is its brevity. :lol:
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on January 7th, 2021, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (55.72 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
I have made a screen capture of AccuWeather's Sydney forecast. I'll check the actual temperature every day to see if there is any indication of temperature rise.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Not much can be determined by just two days of forecast vs actual temps. Yesterday's forecast was not on yesterday's calendar and I forgot to look it up on the now page. The changes from yesterday look so random but check out the 15th, 88f, 10f hotter than yesterday's prediction.
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (49.9 KiB) Viewed 1435 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Look how the forecast is changing. The 15th is still 88f but the 14th has increased 3f to 86f. The one day forcast on the 8th was 72f the actual was 75f. So we now have a first data point for 1 day out.

1do -> +3/1 = +3f

That number will come down. But in the coming days if it does not come down close to zero and remains positive then that would indicate a warming trend that exceeds their predicting model. They will of course tweak the model to bring it into alignment. Expect wild swings in the day out (do) stats until more data is collected. The number will become more meaningful as the days roll on.
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (51.75 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

ampeterlin
captain of 100

Post by ampeterlin »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:28 am 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Could be when God stops holding up the pillars of this creation. Which also ties in with the folding up of the moth eaten garment parable. And I tied that in with December 21st and the I Pet Goat video. I have gone on record saying that it looks like the conjunction on December 21st might be when God stopped holding up the pillars of this creation. And if that is true one of the early signs that it is true will be volcanoes going off like popcorn. On December 21st Kilauea erupted and so did Etna and Popocatepetl about that time. Sorry I'm too lazy right now to look up specific times. Since then there have been quite a few more volcanoes start to erupt. There are now at least 28 active volcanoes with many more on the verge of erupting. If this gets much worse then it will not get better. It will be the end. I have not checked the temperatures in Australia. If they are having record highs for this time of year that would be another indication. The Sun will get hotter and hotter until it burns seven times hotter.
I actually heard a word from God about the pillars being taken down and the garments!

I need to look for it.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Almost every day now!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do = +7/2 = +3.5 (8th->9th) +3.0, +3.5,
2do = +4/1 = +4.0 (9th) +4.0,
There are not enough data points yet. But, I expected the numbers to go down toward zero. Not to increase. They will of course go down from here or we will be in big fan driven dodo real quick.
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (48.39 KiB) Viewed 1273 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 7th, 2021, 4:05 am

Could be when God stops holding up the pillars of this creation. Which also ties in with the folding up of the moth eaten garment parable.

Where is that parable?

And I tied that in with December 21st and the I Pet Goat video. I have gone on record saying that it looks like the conjunction on December 21st might be when God stopped holding up the pillars of this creation. And if that is true one of the early signs that it is true will be volcanoes going off like popcorn. On December 21st Kilauea erupted and so did Etna and Popocatepetl about that time.

Me too, but you’ll find more to choose from if you search song titles below, rather than me link up only one, is win win.

Since then there have been quite a few more volcanoes start to erupt. There are now at least 28 active volcanoes with many more on the verge of erupting. If this gets much worse then it will not get better. It will be the end. I have not checked the temperatures in Australia. If they are having record highs for this time of year that would be another indication. The Sun will get hotter and hotter until it burns seven times hotter.
Inline comments were added in. Your “standing” day idea had an interesting outcome, but I don’t understand the pet goat video. What do you base “seven time hotter” on?

Seeing letteth, moments after posting about Call Letters and 57 KiloViews. :lol:

The Show Must Go On.

In an early grade the teacher taught us how a persons favorite color associated well with personality traits, before asking us about our favorite colors. I thought the orange people sounded best, and really having a favorite color was a new idea to me. From that day on, orange became my favorite color. My mom loved to crochet and made be a nice thick bedspread that was orange and black.

Where is that parable?

I guess that I got the word parable from here.

Luke 5:36 And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.

Then understand that with these.

Job 30:18
By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Psalms 102:26
They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Isaiah 50:9
Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Isaiah 51:8
For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.

Hebrews 1:11
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

Hebrews 1:12
And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Jude 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

And I guess just read this post.

viewtopic.php?p=1095201#p1095201

There is a lot to understand, like sometimes a garment is not a piece of clothing.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

When this creation and this earth are wearing out like a moth eaten garment gravity itself will weaken. It will be almost imperceptible. But, because the earth is in equilibrium with gravity the earth will expand as gravity weakens. Unstable elements will become more unstable. Great amounts of heat will be created. And that is why volcanoes will start going off like popcorn. That is why the Sun will burn 7 times hotter. This will start when God has stopped holding up the pillars of the earth and of this creation. By comparing actual temps to forecast temps I'm trying to determine if there is a fast warming trend as if God has stopped holding up the pillars.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do +11/3 = +3.67 (8th->10th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67,
2do +8/2 = +4.0 (9th->10th) +4.0, +4.0,
Is AccuWeather under guessing the temps intentionally or is their model that far off or do they just want people to feel good for a few days or is something else happening?
Attachments
Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (51.12 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 11th, 2021, 11:51 am 1do +11/3 = +3.67 (8th->10th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67,
Is AccuWeather under guessing the temps intentionally or is their model that far off or do they just want people to feel good for a few days or is something else happening?
They probably got word from the Pope about what you're up to....now they're cooking their books so to put a stumbling block in your research

;)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Popcorn Anyone ... geo1 ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Break is over guys, was something I heard many many times. That’s what Tony says several times some days, and only a few times on other days. A swing and a hit of the BA5EBA11, was something that went down about a double double dozen of moments ago. I saw you say “moth” after my dream about a moth, at least consciously. Subconsciously who knows?

Not me, but back to Tony. He was our shift supervisor at Varian when we three amigos went off to taunt Gimpy and I choose to be kind, rather than cruel. I mean why tease some poor crippled guy? Anyways, I broke ranks that day, and bought a 49ers jersey from Gimpy. Now look at the dates of Mike’s posts that mention moths. Do you recognize the name of a store, where indeed I bought a shirt that fine summer day. About one week later a 7.0 EQ struck the World Series.

3490 was indeed a strange number, let there be no doubt due to the telling of this true story that came about after watching True Stories. A for real movie that stars a guy named David that drove a DS. TRUE STORY BRO.

Say you fall down the rabbit hole. What do you do next?
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 11th, 2021, 3:10 am

Where is that parable?

The Show Must Go On.

Where is that parable?

Luke 5:36 And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.

By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.

They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

There is a lot to understand, like sometimes a garment is not a piece of clothing.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

nightlight wrote: January 11th, 2021, 1:31 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 11th, 2021, 11:51 am 1do +11/3 = +3.67 (8th->10th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67,
They probably got word from the Pope about what you're up to....now they're cooking their books so to put a stumbling block in your research

;)
That silly Pope, I'm not who he thinks I am. I'm much much worse. :twisted: !

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:05 pm Break is over guys, was something I heard many many times. That’s what Tony says several times some days, and only a few times on other days. A swing and a hit of the BA5EBA11, was something that went down about a double double dozen of moments ago. I saw you say “moth” after my dream about a moth, at least consciously. Subconsciously who knows?

Not me, but back to Tony. He was our shift supervisor at Varian when we three amigos went off to taunt Gimpy and I choose to be kind, rather than cruel. I mean why tease some poor crippled guy? Anyways, I broke ranks that day, and bought a 49ers jersey from Gimpy. Now look at the dates of Mike’s posts that mention moths. Do you recognize the name of a store, where indeed I bought a shirt that fine summer day. About one week later a 7.0 EQ struck the World Series.

3490 was indeed a strange number, let there be no doubt due to the telling of this true story that came about after watching True Stories. A for real movie that stars a guy named David that drove a DS. TRUE STORY BRO.

Say you fall down the rabbit hole. What do you do next?
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 11th, 2021, 3:10 am

Where is that parable?

The Show Must Go On.

Where is that parable?

Why do I always have to fall down the rabbit hole? Why can't I just once fall up the rabbit hole?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:33 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 11th, 2021, 2:05 pm Break is over guys, was something I heard many many times. That’s what Tony says several times some days, and only a few times on other days. A swing and a hit of the BA5EBA11, was something ...
Why do I always have to fall down the rabbit hole? Why can't I just once fall up the rabbit hole?
Re: Have you ever received an angel? (poll)
Jules wrote: June 19th, 2013, 12:52 pm My poll was inspired by some people in this thread (and a few others here on the forum):

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 31&t=29051

You CAN change your answer if you receive an angel after you've already voted.

I would also love comments and stories from anyone willing to share!

You ask an interesting question. For forty years I fell down the figurative rabbit hole, but how long does it take to fall four feet?

The baseball trajectory ideas about velocity, time and acceleration are much simplified for those falling, or for that matter rising in a straight line. There's an associated poll and me poem, that put me on the path once again, having seen new light. Chad is/was Mr. Daybell, and hopefully ya'll know the identity of the 38th president. When in doubt, act in faith and you may be amazed beyond your wildest expectations. In your case, it began with a math problem many 7th graders can do, and ended with the tracking point rifle being an amazing surprise, when I checked their website after the fact, to discover yet another #57 anomaly.

BTW, I missed Jules's fine poll, but me vote just now, upped one answer by about 10%. 8-)

Sure there's a light fixture there, for those that lack faith, but for those that don't, there's forevermore.

Go figure.

geo1 == add color code 572957 ...

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do +14/4 = +3.5 (8th->11th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67, +3.5
2do +12/3 = +4.0 (9th->11th) +4.0, +4.0, +4.0,
Does anyone see what I'm trying to show? The result of the 2 day out forecast right now is averaging a half degree bigger error than the 1do. The 1do prediction was 81f. The 2do prediction was 80f. The actual was 84f. I believe this shows their model is adjusting upward but is not gaining on the reality.
Attachments
Capture5.PNG
Capture5.PNG (50.92 KiB) Viewed 1072 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do +16/5 = +3.2 (8th->12th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67, +3.5, +3.2,
2do +13/4 = +3.25 (9th->11th) +4.0, +4.0, +4.0, 3.25,

1do prediction was only 2f too low
2do prediction was only 1f too low

Still that is the 5th day in a row (since this started) that AccuWeather has underestimated. This data is starting to become statistically valid only because it is not mixed.
Attachments
Capture6.PNG
Capture6.PNG (48.27 KiB) Viewed 1042 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do + 20/6 = +3.33 (8th->13th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67, +3.5, +3.2, +3.33,
2do + 18/5 = +3.60 (9th->12th) +4.0, +4.0, +4.0, +3.25, +3.6,

1do forecast 83f, 2d0 forecast 82f, actual 87f. The biggest underestimation so far.
Attachments
Capture7.PNG
Capture7.PNG (47.08 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do + 26/7 = +3.71 (8th->14th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67, +3.5, +3.2, +3.33, +3.71
2do + 24/6 = +4.00 (9th->14th) +4.0, +4.0, +4.0, +3.25, +3.6, +4.00

1do and 2do biggest underestimation yet. Let's be reminded of the premise.
Okay, where to begin. This is mostly biblical. I Pet Goat II is not directly biblical but in an early interview given by it's creator he did say it was a vision he had. And I believe that because IPGII has elements in it only I would understand because it has elements of my story in it. And very accurate elements they are. Enough said on that.

So basically the premise is that God stopped holding up the pillars of this creation on Dec 21st of 2020. Let's examine the biblical reasoning for this premise. In 2 Thes 2:3 is the "falling away". I know and I have shown on this forum many times that the falling away is the falling away of this creation. The gathering and resurrection is being saved by being pulled out of the fiery dissolving of this creation. God will let until he is taken out of the way. Psalms 75:2&3 is also at the time of the gathering. It says that at the time of the gathering the earth and the people are dissolved. Then it implies that that will not happen as long as God is holding up the pillars of the earth. Putting 2 Thes 2 and Psalms 75 together we have the falling away will not happen until God is taken out of the way meaning that he will no longer hold up the pillars after which this creation will quickly wear thin.

How quickly I do not know. I do know this though that gravity is the center pillar of this creation. When gravity weakens even by a miniscule amount increased energy will be released by an increased rate of radioactive decay. The Sun will increase its energy output and scorch the earth. At the core of the earth this same process is what will cause increased volcanism.

From the above I predicted that if God indeed has stopped holding up the pillars of this creation that it would be evident because the weather predicting models will soon appear to be broken. I chose to look at temps in Sydney because they were just entering Summertime. If the weather predicting models are not broken then the predicting error would tend to average out around zero. If on the other hand the op premise is correct then the weather predicting models should consistently miss to the low side. And the two day out prediction error should be slightly bigger than the one day out error. So far this is precisely what has been happening. However, we have only accumulated 7 days of data so it can not be considered conclusively at this time.
Attachments
Capture8.PNG
Capture8.PNG (47.99 KiB) Viewed 958 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

1do + 26/8 = +3.25 (8th->15th) +3.0, +3.5, +3.67, +3.5, +3.2, +3.33, +3.71, +3.25
2do + 24/7 = +3.43 (9th->15th) +4.0, +4.0, +4.0, +3.25, +3.6, +4.00, +3.43

They finally hit the bullseye with their predictions for 1do and 2do and the ratio of error dropped.
Attachments
Capture9.PNG
Capture9.PNG (44.62 KiB) Viewed 924 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
An unexpected eruption of a volcano in Indonesia. Hot spots are appearing all over the world. We are at the beginning of Joel 2:30. The blood I believe refers to lava. The hail of the first trumpet refers to hardened lava rock falling from the sky.
8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Have you made popcorn lately? Do you recollect the rapidity that popcorn reaches at its peak? I did not name this thread frivolously. Soon everyone is going to stop talking about Trump and the GA and about all the YT videos that did not see this coming!
Lava flow increasing at Kilauea.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

There are 26 volcanoes actually erupting in the world at this time and Mount Michael is waking up.
Earthquake data: Mag 4.8 / 88.7 km (55 mi) depth
5 hours ago
16 Jan 2021 23:28 GMT, 16 Jan 2021 9:28 pm (GMT -2) local time
Lat / Lng: -57.5791 / -26.0912: South Atlantic Ocean, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
Source: USGS
Other sources: EMSC: 4.8 / 89 km
Attachments
Mount_Michael.jpg
Mount_Michael.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 864 times

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: Popcorn Everyone

The 57's are starting to be laid on quite thick again. Not like they were for 14 years. And at least I was granted a 6 year break from them!