Trump keeps fighting - good

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Trump keeps fighting - good

Post by Lexew1899 »

While I’m not a very big fan of Trump, I’m even less of s fan our Babylonian government has become. With our major corporations controlling the media, social media, the internet, newspapers, and the news, I find a bit of comic relief that the same people who bleated for the last 4 years that the election was rigged, are more demanding Trump step aside, because they decided Biden won.

Our FBI is full of liars and conmen. The CIA is full of traitors. I can’t imagine the IRS has any morals left. And our military is full of bloodthirsty warmongers who take marching orders from somebody, not the president, maybe Satan.

So why would I care if they are all angry Trump isn’t stepping down?

The riots that burned the big cities to the ground accomplished nothing. Antifa bashes peoples skulls in with very little repercussions. And the scientific community is selling out to whoever writes their biggest check. Michael Mann makes fake graphs to project the ice would be melted by 2012, and they make charts to show millions of Americans would be dead this year.

Is there a cold bug, probably, just like there always is. China probably accidentally released it, just like they accidentally released it once before in Beijing, (look it up). COVID is a sign of the times. The biggest sign being gaddiantons control almost everything, enrich themselves on our suffering, as they encroach upon almost every right we had. And they will keep taking, again, and again, and again.

You’re lucky if you can actually attend church nowadays, but when you do your bombarded with messages from the BLM group. Not burn, loot, murder, but Black Lives Matter, whatever the hell that even means. Can somebody tell me who is saying Black Lives don’t matter? I haven’t heard it.

So they are mad Trump is thumbing his nose at them. Again, why the hell would I care? But all in all, I had a great 2020.

In fact 2020 was one of my favorite years. I hate to say it, but all the negative crap really doesn’t bother me that much. I’d like to pretend that most of that stuff matters, but it doesn’t really. I worry mostly about my own family.

I’m happy that I have two daughters now, my wife and I waited almost 15 years to have children, though we tried. I had given up any hope we would have children in this life. Then a free years ago we had our first daughter, then another girl after that. So my life has been great, raising a 2 1/5 year old, and 14 month old.

I’m trying to get back to the basics of life. Working to buy a farm with acreage soon. Raising livestock and food. Enjoying reading, studying, and pondering life. The older I’ve gotten the less I worry about my salvation, and worry more about creating the best life possible for my children. I guess that propriety trumps everything else in my life.

The media would say I’m a privileged white male, that needs to be exterminated or sent off to a re-education camp. They want Trump to help Biden transition, where we can redistribute wealth, begin the green new deal, build back better, and enact the great reset . But... Trump keeps fighting - good.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump keeps fighting - good

Post by farmerchick »

Good for you.....the grasp you have on what's going on is impressive...best of luck to you and your family for 2021.....

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Trump keeps fighting - good

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://vimeo.com/trumpetnews

https://blazingpress.com/meeting/

YouTube will likely be taken down after live broadcast.

Mentioned "Teflon Don" and lots of other interesting stuff.