This engineer appears to have source code to the voting software

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Zathura
Follow the Prophet

This engineer appears to have source code to the voting software

Post by Zathura »

https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen?s=20

Keep an eye on this guy. He's got some interesting stuff. Kinda hard to understand what he's talking about sometimes, but he knows what he's doing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ

^that guy appears to have stepped down from his job to focus on this the next few weeks. He spent a couple days pouring through the election machine manuals and is collaborating with the other guy.

Both are people that seem to have somewhat of a following in the Twittersphere

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae?s=20

^ this guy was mentioned in a other thread but I'll add it here anyway.

This thread of his talks about malware during elections.

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status ... 61294?s=20

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: This engineer appears to have source code to the voting software

Post by Cruiserdude »

Zathura wrote: November 11th, 2020, 6:17 pm https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen?s=20

Keep an eye on this guy. He's got some interesting stuff. Kinda hard to understand what he's talking about sometimes, but he knows what he's doing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ

^that guy appears to have stepped down from his job to focus on this the next few weeks. He spent a couple days pouring through the election machine manuals and is collaborating with the other guy.

Both are people that seem to have somewhat of a following in the Twittersphere
Very interesting. I think it's incredible how the public, the people are rallying around their President and even quitting jobs to expose the garbage, wherever it may be, if even in the source code of the software. Unreal. Trump 2020 being cheated sure did unify the right.
What a wild time to be on earth :D

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

What we have learned so far from reading the Dominion Voting System manual:
https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/ ... 64802?s=20

1. Votes can theoretically be ignored for individuals if a straight ticket vote is selected. This setting could very welI enable "Repubiican"-style typo fraud. Many complex rules decide how the "straight ticket" option works.

2. Network Security is very weak since all software access keys use the same cryptographic pair. This gives plausible deniability to whoever potentially decides to mess around with voting settings. It cant be proven who changed a setting since everybody has the same key

3. Digital certificates are not protected by password, and Dominion user manual explicitly says not to enter a password. This enables potential for bad actors to MITM attack data traveling over network between precinct tabulator and central tabulator.

4. Cryptic "split rotation" function that features the ability to "force a maximum deviation". There is no definition of a "split rotation", so we cannot know what "force a maximum deviation" means in this instance.

5. Local IT guys have ultimate power to clandestinely change settings, thus having the ability to potentially alter an entire election. There are no checks and balances or observers of the local IT guy when he accesses machine debug and admin settings. Its unclear if logs exist.

6. Dominion is a black box with votes ultimately tabulated in a central server system. Who has access to the central server and where is the manual and security reviews of that server software?

7. Settings could theoretically have been changed during evening downtime on first night of voting. Much easier to change settings on hundreds of machines than to forge thousands of ballots. A couple of people could have done it quickly.

8. State of Pennsylvania requested semantic changes to the Dominion voting software, possibly to aid in their lawfare efforts. The word "Cast" became "Print", obfuscating the moment when your vote becomes officially cast. For what reason is currently unknown.

9. There is an option to force the vote scanner to "overrun" a preset amount of ballots EVERY time anybody pauses the scan mid-batch. "Overrun" is undefined. Potential for abuse is high with this function, which was added shortly after 2018 mid-term elections.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

"More to come later.
Many people have sent me (completely publicly available) Dominion security audits, documents, manuals, and state contracts. Have a lot of reading to do.

If there are any potential election fraud settings hiding in plain sight, I will do my best to find it."

NewEliza
captain of 1,000

Post by NewEliza »

Man I wish I could do something to help besides donate more money haha! It’s hard to be useless

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

NewEliza wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:04 pm Man I wish I could do something to help besides donate more money haha! It’s hard to be useless
Hahah you can pray !

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Hmmm my assumption is that the source code is completely fine. It's possible that vote changes can be network related, more likely than the machines themselves being dirty at this point. Or could be settings that take more time to understand.... Interesting stuff

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

NewEliza wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:04 pm Man I wish I could do something to help besides donate more money haha! It’s hard to be useless
That's the whole idea. Trump knows full well his legal challenges are dead in the water. He is only ginning up this fight as a fund-raising mechanism to pay off campaign debts and launch his future PAC-slash-media outlet. If you're okay with donating to that, more power to you. But I think a lot of his donors are being played.

NewEliza
captain of 1,000

Post by NewEliza »

captainfearnot wrote: November 12th, 2020, 8:36 am
That's the whole idea. Trump knows full well his legal challenges are dead in the water. He is only ginning up this fight as a fund-raising mechanism to pay off campaign debts and launch his future PAC-slash-media outlet. If you're okay with donating to that, more power to you. But I think a lot of his donors are being played.
Well I’m happy to pay $30 bucks to his campaign debts. His term was worth more than that to me

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Where do we go from here, though? I think the least disruptive play (not saying I advocate it) is that Trump realizes he can't win in court, concedes, and urges his supporters to stand down and accept the election. But even then, there's no way around it: half the country will still believe they're the victims of a coup, and the political system is completely broken. Will they resort to violence? We already know the response from the Left if Trump stays in office, however he manages to pull it off.

I just don't see a peaceful way out of this anymore. I only see 3 outcomes: partition the country, mass incarcerations, or civil war.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

h_p wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 am
Where do we go from here, though? I think the least disruptive play (not saying I advocate it) is that Trump realizes he can't win in court, concedes, and urges his supporters to stand down and accept the election. But even then, there's no way around it: half the country will still believe they're the victims of a coup, and the political system is completely broken. Will they resort to violence? We already know the response from the Left if Trump stays in office, however he manages to pull it off.

I just don't see a peaceful way out of this anymore. I only see 3 outcomes: partition the country, mass incarcerations, or civil war.
While I think Biden will for sure be President, I think he has a better case than people realize.

Regardless, I think he is going to run in 2024 as long as hes as healthy as he is now and I have a hard time believing there's anyone who would beat him in the primary. There won't be an incumbent unless Biden does step down at some point .

I think there's a sizable portion of Trump supporters who will feel that the swamp won and will just stop voting unless another Maga like group gets together with a similar banner to rally around.

Tbh if Libertarians could stop being themselves for 2 seconds they have a good opportunity to bring in a ton of people and form something with them. But they won't 😆

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Zathura wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:21 am
h_p wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 am

While I think Biden will for sure be President, I think he has a better case than people realize.

Regardless, I think he is going to run in 2024 as long as hes as healthy as he is now and I have a hard time believing there's anyone who would beat him in the primary. There won't be an incumbent unless Biden does step down at some point .

I think there's a sizable portion of Trump supporters who will feel that the swamp won and will just stop voting unless another Maga like group gets together with a similar banner to rally around.

Tbh if Libertarians could stop being themselves for 2 seconds they have a good opportunity to bring in a ton of people and form something with them. But they won't 😆
In four more years, the left will have so badly compromised the election process, that nobody but them could win. They'd probably get 100% of the vote, like communist do elsewhere. If the Democrats were to prevail, America would be over. We're at the precipice. We should be gathering in our churches and praying for justice and righteousness to be done in our country, but that will get no traction in our church, because the leadership has already sided with the New World Order and the members are being misled. Go listen to Kevin Zadai if you don't want to give up hope. And pray for justice like the Lord told Kevin he needs to be doing.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

h_p wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 am Where do we go from here, though? I think the least disruptive play (not saying I advocate it) is that Trump realizes he can't win in court, concedes, and urges his supporters to stand down and accept the election. But even then, there's no way around it: half the country will still believe they're the victims of a coup, and the political system is completely broken. Will they resort to violence? We already know the response from the Left if Trump stays in office, however he manages to pull it off.

This is why most losing candidates concede early, rather than exhausting all available legal challenges as Trump is doing. Much more to be lost in the process than gained.
Zathura wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:21 am Regardless, I think he is going to run in 2024 as long as hes as healthy as he is now and I have a hard time believing there's anyone who would beat him in the primary. There won't be an incumbent unless Biden does step down at some point .

Maybe. But how many of his 72M voters would vote for him again in a primary? I voted for Biden in the general, but I would have preferred to vote for almost anyone else, including Tulsi Gabbard. I wonder how many of Trump's voters would have voted for any R and actually would have preferred any other R?

I think what he's doing now is a short-term play and actually hurting his legacy and chances at 2024. I don't think anyone outside of his base enjoys the way he constantly denigrates our electoral process. (He cried fraud and stolen when he lost to Cruz in the Iowa caucuses, fer cryin' out loud!)

But I don't know how big his base really is. It may well be enough to carry him anywhere he wants to go.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Chip wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:31 am In four more years, the left will have so badly compromised the election process, that nobody but them could win. They'd probably get 100% of the vote, like communist do elsewhere. If the Democrats were to prevail, America would be over. We're at the precipice. We should be gathering in our churches and praying for justice and righteousness to be done in our country, but that will get no traction in our church, because the leadership has already sided with the New World Order and the members are being misled.
Agreed. FWIW, Trump was the last Republican president the U.S. will ever have.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

captainfearnot wrote: November 12th, 2020, 11:44 am
h_p wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 am Where do we go from here, though? I think the least disruptive play (not saying I advocate it) is that Trump realizes he can't win in court, concedes, and urges his supporters to stand down and accept the election. But even then, there's no way around it: half the country will still believe they're the victims of a coup, and the political system is completely broken. Will they resort to violence? We already know the response from the Left if Trump stays in office, however he manages to pull it off.

This is why most losing candidates concede early, rather than exhausting all available legal challenges as Trump is doing. Much more to be lost in the process than gained.
Zathura wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:21 am Regardless, I think he is going to run in 2024 as long as hes as healthy as he is now and I have a hard time believing there's anyone who would beat him in the primary. There won't be an incumbent unless Biden does step down at some point .

Maybe. But how many of his 72M voters would vote for him again in a primary? I voted for Biden in the general, but I would have preferred to vote for almost anyone else, including Tulsi Gabbard. I wonder how many of Trump's voters would have voted for any R and actually would have preferred any other R?

I think what he's doing now is a short-term play and actually hurting his legacy and chances at 2024. I don't think anyone outside of his base enjoys the way he constantly denigrates our electoral process. (He cried fraud and stolen when he lost to Cruz in the Iowa caucuses, fer cryin' out loud!)

But I don't know how big his base really is. It may well be enough to carry him anywhere he wants to go.
His approval rate among Republicans has remained between 80-85% throughout this year I believe, so I really think more people like him and support him than you realize. I also think there is a much bigger portion of those voters who are Trump supporters before Republicans than you realize .

I think if he runs again, there's zero chance he loses the primary.

The general election would probably be similar to the last 2 with the same states in play. If current trends continue with minorities voting Republican continue , he could be in an even better place. That's not considering how the next 4 years go though. There's no telling what happens, disasters,wars,scandals etc.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

Interesting fun fact about codemonkeyz is he used to be the admin who ran the board that Q does his drops on.
Was some mad speculation that the Q account was compromised. And for sale on the dark markets. For a cool 1 million.

I like reading his threads with nitter.
https://nitter.net/CodeMonkeyZ#
But he found some very interesting stuff.
:twisted: