Any way this ends without all out war?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Any way this ends without all out war?

Post by SPIRIT »

Sunain wrote: November 7th, 2020, 9:14 am
SPIRIT wrote: November 7th, 2020, 8:39 am 31 And there shall be men standing in that generation, that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge;
`for a desolating sickness shall cover the land.
COVID has been a desolating sickness. I like that word desolating as it really puts more depth into the revelation than words like destructive. Because of the lockdowns, it has closed businesses, people have lost jobs and evil has been allowed to spread at an unprecedented speed without much opposition.
while I agree with you - to some extent,
Like I said - when this started, I'm not so sure that COVID is this "desolating sickness" that this scripture is talking about.
I really think it's something - "in the plan" that's still coming that's much worse.
Truthfully, I don't think COVID has been that big of a sickness - as the scriptures are talking about.
but I could be wrong.

to me, for their little plan (rather big plan - NWO) to work,
they will have to start something BIGGER. SECOND LOCKDOWN maybe ?

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

SPIRIT wrote: November 7th, 2020, 9:32 am Truthfully, I don't think COVID has been that big of a sickness - as the scriptures are talking about.
but I could be wrong.

to me, for their little plan (rather big plan - NWO) to work,
they will have to start something BIGGER. SECOND LOCKDOWN maybe ?
I agree. COVID in reality, not the media induced nonsense, is basically a bad flu. The effect on society, mental and physical health, the economy and countries stability has been pretty significant though.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

yes, I read the scriptures, I also feel in line with your timeline with analysis.

So, don't hit me with so much doubt and rude perspective, please.

I said and stand by there is no, real differentiating "data" brought to me, i.e. anything tangible that hasn't existing numerous times in last 2000 years, since Peter first thought the second coming would occur..... plagues, wars, rumors of wars, desolations, sourges, like all of Portugal wiped out in a day from earthquake, tsunami, and fire, entire island civilizations lost to volcanos, mongol warriors, killing 10's of millions, Islam destroying most of Europe and the middle east wiping out Christianity, etc...

So, what makes a case for today so compelling? It is a legitimate question. Not just, oh my we are to be friends now with gay couples, or gee communism will take over the earth like Rome or Greece, or Assyria..... Or Joseph Smith said the constitution would hang by a thread, or we're losing our freedom in America... Seems JS thought it was in his day, I was told year 2000, every prediction to date has been wrong................ so what is truly different (btw feels different, but I've only been around 64 years and cannot even get a straight answer on who in LDS started polygamy, let alone when Christ will return).

Any good data or facts that are somewhat unique to this time around?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I've long heard of a prophesy about a future US Civil war where father would fight against son, mother against daughter.

I could never get my head around it. I just couldn't imagine things so divisive that families would actually go head to head and be willing to shed blood over it.

This election made it clear to me that it is going to happen. I'll even say, I'm not particularly partisan, and I also have been trying to develop my inner pacifist...and the outright open shenanigans that I see going on - and more importantly the supporters of it that don;t care about anything other than, for the moment, they feel they have won.

I'm absolutely furious. I am working very hard to get centered again and realize that this too will pass.

BUT - it definitely makes me understand how that war of neighbor against neighbor and family members against each other is possible.