They're stealing it folks.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: They're stealing it folks.

Post by Lexew1899 »

The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 7:48 pm Trump preparing to declare himself emperor

Oh don’t worry, you’ll get Biden and more lockdowns and mandatory vaccines after all is said and done.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

tribrac wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:03 am I honestly couldn't say if "they" are stealing it, or if Trump just won't accept defeat.

Shame on the Democrats for creating an environment where we are left to wonder about election results. They have resisted every proposal for securing voting and called the Republicans racists for making even the most basic proposals for securing elections. Hillary in 2016 and Trump in 2020 shows the politicians have discovered they can call the results into question. Clearly, a large portion of our country is skeptical of the results.

Inconceivable that in our age of technology our country cannot hold elections where each citizen gets one vote.
It could easily be done. You have some computer programmers build a secure system that registers each voter, and confirms that each voter is who they say they are (This would take a bit of work though, and would have to have several safety protocols in place). This way, each voter can only get one vote. Then you would need a way for each voter to check and confirm that their vote was correctly counted. Finally, you would have to have independent computer programmers (from each state), to confirm that the computer program being used is not being manipulated in any way to keep the whole thing honest.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

anonymous91 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 8:56 pm It could easily be done. You have some computer programmers build a secure system that registers each voter, and confirms that each voter is who they say they are (This would take a bit of work though, and would have to have several safety protocols in place). This way, each voter can only get one vote. Then you would need a way for each voter to check and confirm that their vote was correctly counted. Finally, you would have to have independent computer programmers (from each state), to confirm that the computer program being used is not being manipulated in any way to keep the whole thing honest.
I checked my voter history a while ago before I voted. I only voted in the general elections, but my history shows I voted in every election since my first time voting here.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 11:11 am
Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:45 am This is about the most sketchy thing I have ever posted, take it for what it is worth. It claims there was a vote audit "sting operation" the Trump was not briefed on by the Dept of Homeland Security that they watermarked official ballots. The claim is that in swing states, as many as 48% of counted ballots do not have the watermark, and these invalid ballots overwhelmingly support Biden.

http://treeofliberty.me/2020/11/05/main ... rHyELuPYUg
Isn't this type of thing potentially debunked based on knowing more about the actual ballot printing process? For example, wouldn't each county be in charge of printing the ballots for their own county? I have no idea if they would all be using the same type of watermarked ballot paper. I heard recently from the Utah County Clerk / Auditor who said that if people came to vote in person, rather than mailing in their ballot, they would simply print a ballot on the spot for them to fill out. I have no idea if those ballots have a watermark. I suppose someone could check with their County clerk for more info.
Well, I continue to see a variety of stories about a watermark on The Hill, and the claims in this video. Which to me, seems legit, but time will tell. It's the type of thing that, if true, there will definitely be a big story that no one will miss. https://rumble.com/vaxwwx-pres-trump-ju ... 73nwjrxIUs

[email protected]
captain of 100

Post by [email protected] »

Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:06 pm
The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 11:11 am
Original_Intent wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:45 am This is about the most sketchy thing I have ever posted, take it for what it is worth. It claims there was a vote audit "sting operation" the Trump was not briefed on by the Dept of Homeland Security that they watermarked official ballots. The claim is that in swing states, as many as 48% of counted ballots do not have the watermark, and these invalid ballots overwhelmingly support Biden.

http://treeofliberty.me/2020/11/05/main ... rHyELuPYUg
Isn't this type of thing potentially debunked based on knowing more about the actual ballot printing process? For example, wouldn't each county be in charge of printing the ballots for their own county? I have no idea if they would all be using the same type of watermarked ballot paper. I heard recently from the Utah County Clerk / Auditor who said that if people came to vote in person, rather than mailing in their ballot, they would simply print a ballot on the spot for them to fill out. I have no idea if those ballots have a watermark. I suppose someone could check with their County clerk for more info.
Well, I continue to see a variety of stories about a watermark on The Hill, and the claims in this video. Which to me, seems legit, but time will tell. It's the type of thing that, if true, there will definitely be a big story that no one will miss. https://rumble.com/vaxwwx-pres-trump-ju ... 73nwjrxIUs
The watermark thing is simply wrong. States print their own ballots not the feds, and if you're going to create fake ballots for dead/non-existent people it's not hard to make sure they all have these alleged watermarks. This one is disinfo/fake news.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 4:57 pm This is an absolute, must see video clip!!!!!!
10-minute-clip

Intelligence Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!
Nov 5, 2020
Dr. Steve Pieczenick drops a huge bombshell exclusively on The War Room. Dr. Pieczenick claims that election ballots across America have been watermarked and the Democrats will be exposed when they attempt to cheat!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fa480cc65f2d419a08b54e2

http://www.drdaveconrad.com/bio.html

dconrad000 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 6:10 am This is an absolute, must-see press conference!!!!!!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Delivers Remarks from The White House
16 minutes long

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Jonesy wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:05 pm
anonymous91 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 8:56 pm It could easily be done. You have some computer programmers build a secure system that registers each voter, and confirms that each voter is who they say they are (This would take a bit of work though, and would have to have several safety protocols in place). This way, each voter can only get one vote. Then you would need a way for each voter to check and confirm that their vote was correctly counted. Finally, you would have to have independent computer programmers (from each state), to confirm that the computer program being used is not being manipulated in any way to keep the whole thing honest.
I checked my voter history a while ago before I voted. I only voted in the general elections, but my history shows I voted in every election since my first time voting here.
This doesn't surprise me. From what I've heard the current program they are using can manipulate voting for whatever they want the vote to be. At least that's the rumors. We don't even know if there is any regulations in place, or if anyone even checks to see if this program is doing it's job properly.

That's why we need independent programmers from each state to confirm that the program is legit, and isn't designed to manipulate votes. I used to code back in the day, and unless you really know what you are doing, and what you are looking for, a programmer can sneak in code that shouldn't be in there. That's why this needs to be regulated.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

‘Hammer’ and ‘Scorecard’: Lt. Gen. McInerney explains the election hack by Democrats
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/04/hammer ... democrats/

Democrats colluding with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results: Report
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/02/democr ... ts-report/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I am a programmer, too, and I think it is probably unrealistic to get bipartisan agreement on something like voting machines. Paper ballots have existed for a long time and the methodology is well-known and easy to implement. On something as important as elections, we need paper ballots. It's kind of like how we bother to go through the steps of the sacrament. It's worth doing, even though it seems like extra steps. Citizens are happy to help with this.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Looks like they succeeded in stealing it to me.

Overnight Biden took the lead in NV, GA, and PA.

Unless Trump is able to get some victories in the courts, it's over.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

The Creator wrote: November 5th, 2020, 7:48 pm Trump preparing to declare himself emperor
Minutes from the Rubicon
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/06/minute ... e-rubicon/
As a student of history, I look back to see what historic events rhyme with present day. In 2012, I remember hearing people say that America was as divided as it had been since the Civil War. Each year, this has gotten considerably worse. And with 2020, America is certainly having its crisis of its third century. With our entertainment dependency reduced, Americans are as willing to fight a civil war as possible in a modern era.

If you convince Americans that they cannot trust the election process while also taking away their amenities, the ingredients for a civil war are there. And when I suggest that decline of legacy entertainment is a factor, I mean to say that, in the previous years, Americans lacked the conviction to fight a civil war because of the comforts and conveniences.

And it is more than safe to say the election process cannot be trusted. What other country in the world has this many issues with counting votes? It is not that the United States is inferior or has inferior systems, it’s that the people running these systems are corrupt. Who takes a break counting votes when the race is undecided? Who announces they are taking a break counting votes only to count votes secretly? Why do America’s largest cities consistently have no problems reporting but places like Broward County, Fulton County, Philadelphia County, and Wayne County are constant embarrassments? Why are votes being transported in ice coolers? Why is there so much video evidence of votes being discarded? There are a myriad of tiny examples that point to a lot of shady activity with our election.

And it looks like Trump is going to fight with the election results. Many have anticipated drawn out battle in the Supreme Court across multiple states, as well as not knowing the winner for days after the election. America has not had an election this contested before, as both Florida 2000 and Illinois 1960, pale in comparison to the quagmires of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

So President Trump will have a decision to make. He can concede and begin the transition process, or he can fight to the bitter end. The bitter end means not transitioning power despite apparent defeat. It appears, for now, Trump is readying to fight.

When looking back at the most well-known civil war in Roman history, Julius Caesar had his back against the wall with Pompey. It was no easy decision to march on Rome, but the Senate left him little choice. Trump could be America’s Julius Caesar, because his actions could set off a point of no return for American history and life as we know it.

Whether Trump crosses the Rubicon or hands the country over to Biden, the easiest days of being a Christian in America are behind us and unlikely to return. Be prayerful. Be vigilant. Put on the armor of God.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

ajax wrote: November 6th, 2020, 6:57 am ‘Hammer’ and ‘Scorecard’: Lt. Gen. McInerney explains the election hack by Democrats
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/04/hammer ... democrats/

Democrats colluding with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results: Report
https://noqreport.com/2020/11/02/democr ... ts-report/
Considering the CIA and deep state have been interfering with overseas elections for decades, this is not out of the question. They are well practiced.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If this isn't the constitution hanging by a thread, what is?

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

markharr wrote: November 6th, 2020, 7:44 am If this isn't the constitution hanging by a thread, what is?
1861 ?

AnotherLDSPatriot
captain of 100

Post by AnotherLDSPatriot »

I'm sure at least some of you are aware of the Battle of Athens (TN) in 1946.
For the uninitiated, a group of veterans recently returned from WWII fell back on their Second Amendment rights to take back ballots and elections that were regularly being stolen from the people to put those in power who were not being elected.

I believe that it would be well within the right of the federal government to dictate standards by which federal elections are managed. For example, with federal elections for president and federal senators and representatives, the Federal Election Committee (FEC) the following should be within their purview:
1. What counts as signature verification.
2. Ballot-counting observers and observation, including video.
3. Residency verification.
4. Citizenship verification.
5. Ballot retention requirements.
6. Clean voting rolls.
If that means placing a pair (or more) of federal marshals or other federally deputized officials at each place where polls are counted to ensure that the rules are followed for federal elections, so be it. Bear in mind that we elect a president every 4 years, one third of the senators are up for relection every two years, and representatives are elected every two years.

This basically means Voter ID that will absolutely identify the voter. They must also secure voting records, so that John or Jane Doe are the only ones who can see their voting registration information. These are all things the Democrats have been ardently fighting, because it would defeat them. If we survive this voting--and given some of the things that are actively happening, as we speak, to ferret out voting fraud--and we will, the Republicans would be wise to become bulldogs, and when the Democrats fight back with their fake claims of suppression and racism, trot out the facts that suppression includes those whose votes were stolen, dumped on the roadside, sent to the trash, etc.

[email protected]
captain of 100

Post by [email protected] »

They are now falsely claiming Biden has won the election just because he's pulled ahead slightly in GA and PA.

However, PA will go to court for accepting so many "found" Biden ballots after the cutoff, overseas military ballots will likely pull GA back to Trump, Trump will likely win AZ outright.

Biden has won nothing.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

How come nobody ever finds missing ballots for Republicans? Asking for a friend.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

My more liberal family members and friends.

There is no cheating or fraud.

Let's see

Having the media openly declare that they are opposed to one side - not cheating
Silicon valley censoring one side - not cheating
One side only being given debate questions in advance - not cheating
Debate moderators being openly hostile to one side - not cheating
Taking over the university system and indoctrinating a generation of youth - not cheating
locking out poll watchers from one side - not cheating
Ballots magically showing up in the middle of the night 100% for your candidate - not cheating
delaying the results while you fill in ballots for people who didn't vote - not cheating

I guess when everything you do is a cheat, it's hard to recognize cheating.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

What would President Nelson & Co. advise: accepting and living with the results of the fraud-ridden election , or participating in protesting the results of the fraud-ridden election ?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

dconrad000 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 6:13 am
dconrad000 wrote: November 5th, 2020, 4:57 pm This is an absolute, must see video clip!!!!!!
10-minute-clip

Intelligence Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!
Nov 5, 2020
Dr. Steve Pieczenick drops a huge bombshell exclusively on The War Room. Dr. Pieczenick claims that election ballots across America have been watermarked and the Democrats will be exposed when they attempt to cheat!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fa480cc65f2d419a08b54e2

dconrad000 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 6:10 am This is an absolute, must-see press conference!!!!!!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Delivers Remarks from The White House
16 minutes long

We'll see if true, it looks like at this point it is the only chance since they flipped Georgia by 1000 votes, and Pennsylvania flipped this morning also - I am sure now the vote counting will be done.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

lundbaek wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:04 am What would President Nelson & Co. advise: accepting and living with the results of the fraud-ridden election , or participating in protesting the results of the fraud-ridden election ?
Imo

They'll tell us to accept...and they'll be wrong.

If they do tell us to accept, they're just doing so because they think its right , they are decived by what goes on in the world....but not malicious

This doesn't make Nelson not the High Priest of Christs church though, it just makes him wrong.
^^^^ this is something that is hard for Mormons to understand, it makes them fearful at the thought, or they go into a rightoues denial that it can never be.... Or they start doing mental gymnastics on why they don't speak up for our Liberty.

Its okay though....Jesus is before us.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

nightlight wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:24 am
lundbaek wrote: November 6th, 2020, 9:04 am What would President Nelson & Co. advise: accepting and living with the results of the fraud-ridden election , or participating in protesting the results of the fraud-ridden election ?
They'll tell us to accept...and they'll be wrong.

If they do tell us to accept, they're just doing so because they think its right , they are decived by what goes on in the world....but not malicious

This doesn't make Nelson not the High Priest of Christs church though, it just makes him wrong.
^^^^ this is something that is hard for Mormons to understand, it makes them fearful at the thought, or they go into a rightoues denial that it can never be.... Or they start doing mental gymnastics on why they don't speak up for our Liberty.

Its okay though....Jesus is before us.
Oaks already told us to "accept" it. To be blunt, it scares the hell out of me that he will be the next president of the Church when Nelson dies.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

This isn't the first time or the last. Interesting historical analysis: Does 2020=1960? (Skip to 4:45 for the start of the analysis)

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AZ with a gun control senator.....