2020 Election Thread | Report Election-Related Events and Track Results

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: 2020 Election Thread | Report Election-Related Events and Track Results

Post by Lexew1899 »

Biden made this statement tonight:
Your patience is commendable. We knew this was going to go long, but who knew we were going to go into tomorrow morning, maybe even longer. But look, we feel good about where we are. We really do. I’m here to tell you tonight we feel confident we are going to win this election.”

“We believe we’re on track to win this election,” Biden says.

“We can know the results as early as tomorrow morning but it may take a little longer. As I’ve said all along it’s not my place or Donald Trump’s place to say who wins the election, it’s up to the American people.”

“Keep the faith guys! We’re going to win this”

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Trump fires back on Twitter:
We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!
Says he will make another statement tonight.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

The Creator wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 10:53 pm It's WWF Wrestle Mania theatrics

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Biden has to be shaking in his wing tips about now....he owes a debt he can't pay to China.......

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

True wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 9:34 pm
nightlight wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 9:26 pm What the hell is wrong with AZ???????

WHAT are you guys doing...THEY WILL BAN SEMI AUTO WEAPONS

if you guys ruin this....
I know. I live here. I want to just melt into the earth. I had a dream last week that Trump lost AZ because of the LDS vote. There was a movement here of members voting for Biden. It is beyond reason.
AZ going to Biden has nothing to do the lds vote and everything to do with the immigrant vote. The same thing is going to happen to Texas in less than 10 years.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I crunched the numbers. I’m predicting with confidence that Biden wins AZ.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

From Julie Carey NBC Virginia:
Strike that. Just learned there was an error in reporting in Fairfax County. It will mean subtracting about 100K from the Biden total there. The Board of Elections site has not been corrected yet.
How they hell can you accidentally add 100,000 votes???

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Trump has Pennsylvania. There’s no way Philadelphia County can catch up to compensate.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I crunched the numbers and it's a right race between Lucifer and satan, but it appears satan will be victorious.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Trump has Wisconsin. There’s very little chance Milwaukee County can compensate.

Trump wins the election.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

0.25% separate the two in Michigan. Seems like whoever takes it will win. Current lead is Trump with 90% of the vote in.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I am not saying there is cheating going on. But if there was cheating going on, this is how it would play out, keeping the numbers and race so close to call to create the illusion that Biden can win.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:40 am I am not saying there is cheating going on. But if there was cheating going on, this is how it would play out, keeping the numbers and race so close to call to create the illusion that Biden can win.
Or keep it close until Trump wins, either to keep things murky or just put additional doubt that Trump is playing fairly.

Also worth noting that Just because we think the Democrats are cheating doesn’t mean Republicans aren’t above cheating either.

Btw, I actually voted this time.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Trump was up quite a bit in Wisconsin, then around 160,000 votes came in that were about 90% for Biden. Looked unbelievably suspicious. Nothing so blatant had occurred all night.

The 100,000 vote error in Virginia was never fixed.

Looks like all the big “errors” are all headed Biden’s way. I’ve never seen so many states stop counting the vote, and then when they begin there are bizarre anomalies that don’t follow the previous metrics observed from the state.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Unfortunately it looks like it will mainly come down to a handful of states, with some very thin margins. Will probably end up in the Supreme Court. The nation will be fractured even more.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

400 protests planned nationwide. Everything is essentially following the Biden war plan of the “transition integrity project”. It’s doubtful he will concede under any circumstances. Violence will probably begin this weekend in big cities.

The protests are being organized by a website called protecttheresults.com. In the Biden war game they did things like demand statehood for Puerto Rico, attempted to lead a secession of the west coast, and fomented violent riots to get their way.

I don’t think Trump will use kid gloves to deal with the riots this time. Force will probably be met with force. Looks to be very civil war lite.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Juliet wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:40 am I am not saying there is cheating going on. But if there was cheating going on, this is how it would play out, keeping the numbers and race so close to call to create the illusion that Biden can win.
After seeing that computer programmer testify in court that the companies that he's worked for that make the programs and algorithms for the voting machines, he testified the voting machines are manipulated and corrupted. He said they sold the elections to the highest bidder and the 'algorithm' or whatever just keeps it very close so they can throw it which way they need to.
IT'S A SHAM. (likely not every single precinct does this, but folks don't even believe that any of the voting machines or processes are corrupt)
Keep it close until we can figure out a way to cheat it. If we can't figure that out, create enough chaos and mayhem that the people finally give in and accept what their 'leaders' declare is best for them, to get rid of the orange man.
(off topic, I baked Pillsbury 'orange rolls' last night in 'honor' of the man of orange) 😇🤣👍

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

"Wait, Trump's gonna win? Let's stop counting in key Democrat governorship states for a while, then come back swinging big for blue. No fraud, nothing suspicious."

If I could bet that my not-D absentee ballot wouldn't get counted if it arrived at 9:01 last night, I would be a rich man.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

A lot of the outstanding ballots are reportedly Mail in, which bodes well for Biden. We can assume most of those are going to be Democrat, since they preferred to vote by Mail. According to Zerohedge...
In Wisconsin, Trump's early lead fizzled as Milwaukee absentee ballots were counted, leading to a Democratic lead, and with 95% of the vote counted, Biden now has a razer-thin 21,000 vote lead.
The race in Michigan was razor thin as well, with Trump fractionally in the lead at 49.4%, vs 48.9% for Biden according to Edison Research, although Michigan's Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said "hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots remain to be tabulated" and they will have a "much more complete picture" of Michigan’s results by end of the day.
Georgia saw Trump up by 102,000 with 94% of the vote counted by more votes expected to be counter from the Democratic stronghold of Atlanta.
North Carolina similarly saw Trump up by just under 80,000 votes with 94% of the vote counted, although like in Georgia much of the mailed-in ballots were outstanding.
Pennsylvania, a critical state for both candidates, saw Trump lead by 55.7% to 43.1%, but here too most of the metropolitan mailed-in votes were yet to be counted. Pennsylvania officials said they expect all votes to be counted by Friday.
Nevada had Biden up by only 8,000 with 67% of the vote tallied; Edison has reported that counting will not resume until noon ET on Thursday with outlets reports the candidates both on 49% with ~85% of votes tabulated.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-latest-election

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 4th, 2020, 6:48 am A lot of the outstanding ballots are reportedly Mail in, which bodes well for Biden. We can assume most of those are going to be Democrat, since they preferred to vote by Mail. According to Zerohedge...
In Wisconsin, Trump's early lead fizzled as Milwaukee absentee ballots were counted, leading to a Democratic lead, and with 95% of the vote counted, Biden now has a razer-thin 21,000 vote lead.
The race in Michigan was razor thin as well, with Trump fractionally in the lead at 49.4%, vs 48.9% for Biden according to Edison Research, although Michigan's Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said "hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots remain to be tabulated" and they will have a "much more complete picture" of Michigan’s results by end of the day.
Georgia saw Trump up by 102,000 with 94% of the vote counted by more votes expected to be counter from the Democratic stronghold of Atlanta.
North Carolina similarly saw Trump up by just under 80,000 votes with 94% of the vote counted, although like in Georgia much of the mailed-in ballots were outstanding.
Pennsylvania, a critical state for both candidates, saw Trump lead by 55.7% to 43.1%, but here too most of the metropolitan mailed-in votes were yet to be counted. Pennsylvania officials said they expect all votes to be counted by Friday.
Nevada had Biden up by only 8,000 with 67% of the vote tallied; Edison has reported that counting will not resume until noon ET on Thursday with outlets reports the candidates both on 49% with ~85% of votes tabulated.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-latest-election
The betting line made a HUGE reversal this morning and Trump is now a big underdog..... Crazy to flip that much overnight. Something is up.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201104-065309.png
Screenshot_20201104-065309.png (203.02 KiB) Viewed 632 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Voting going on since early October and these states still can't have the votes counted on election night. This is so discouraging. The Dems are masters at voting fraud. This whole COVID mail-in scam and a largely-deceived citizenry makes for a fatal combination. Most on the blue side would be quite okay with winning by cheating, too. We don't know the truth about what has happened. Trump sure has conviction, though. He is like my dad was, very certain of his perception, no matter what others think.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Great article by Glenn Greenwald...
The U.S. Inability To Count Votes is a National Disgrace. And Dangerous.
Nations far poorer and less technologically advanced have no problem holding quick, efficient elections. Distrust in U.S. outcomes is dangerous but rational.
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-us ... t-votes-is

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The suspicion grows...

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Durzan wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:46 am
Or keep it close until Trump wins, either to keep things murky or just put additional doubt that Trump is playing fairly.

Also worth noting that Just because we think the Democrats are cheating doesn’t mean Republicans aren’t above cheating either.

Btw, I actually voted this time.
The demographics do seem to have a difference in moral values. As Megan Kelly said on Glenn Beck, stores are not boarding up because they fear middle age white men.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Wisconsin and Michigan look like Biden wins with the vote almost finished. If things hold currently Biden wins.