"Sister Eubank Encourages Women to Become Global Citizens"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AnotherLDSPatriot
captain of 100

Re: "Sister Eubank Encourages Women to Become Global Citizens"

Post by AnotherLDSPatriot »

Luke wrote: August 15th, 2020, 3:41 am
abijah` wrote: August 15th, 2020, 3:38 am but ultimately zion could be considered a global government as well if you think about it -
Oh of course, but just like with communism and the law of consecration, satan takes something Godly and inverts it
Actually, I think "subverts" is more correct...

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

The modern Gadiantons are the families that own the criminal banking cartel known as The Federal Reserve System.

Agreed everybody?

Their front organizations include:

The CFR and
The United Nations
And all the UN-affiliated groups like the WHO, etc.
And of course the Democrats AND Republican parties!!!!!

Let's focus on the UN.

We are good global citizens if we submit to the UN.

The UN = the Gadiantons.

The Gadiantons are led by their father, Satan.

Therefore, we are good global citizens if we make Satan our father.

THAT is the essence of what "good global citizens" means.

To the naive and ignorant, it just sounds like a harmless, feel-good phrase.

To those who understand the context, it's a religious exhortation: follow Lucifer.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

sandman45 wrote: August 15th, 2020, 11:49 am
abijah` wrote: August 15th, 2020, 3:49 am
Luke wrote: August 15th, 2020, 3:41 am Oh of course, but just like with communism and the law of consecration, satan takes something Godly and inverts it
yeah, but i think its relevant to what mmbelieve said earlier about what they are actually referring to when they say "global citizens". are they signalling fealty to the god of rome, or are they referring to zion? the stone cut without hands will strike the image in the clay/iron feet and fill the whole world. its possible either option could be what they're talking about.
The church is in bondage to the governments so they can stay 501c3 compliant. Zion hasn’t been built yet. It’s a physical city / society / and government following the laws of God with loads more freedom than any county currently has.

The church keeps referencing being good citizens to the governments they are subject to. They are not referring to zion
You are editorializing your own form of confirmation bias against the church and not referencing what Sis Eubank or church leaders for that matter are really trying to say. It is clear when you actually listen to this video from Sis Eubank that she is merely referencing the principles found in D&C 58:26-29 where the Lord asks us to be anxiously engaged in good causes out of our own free will to do good and bring about much righteousness. Helping In blessing the downtrodden and poor is but one example of this opportunity given us. The church being global in its scope can fulfill its 4 fold mission and its membership can jump in without being commanded in all things to do good all over the world. This is not nefarious as you are trying to portray here. Far from it.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

topcat wrote: August 16th, 2020, 8:35 am...To the naive and ignorant, it just sounds like a harmless, feel-good phrase.

To those who understand the context, it's a religious exhortation: follow Lucifer.
That’s similar to what I was thinking - in context of taking away Constitutional rights and illogically harmful fear-mongering globally - being “good little global citizens” implies blindly obeying illogically harmful orders.
Last edited by Thinker on August 16th, 2020, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Juliet wrote: August 15th, 2020, 6:07 pm I was listening to an ex freemason on minute to midnight. He said the bad guys are seeing which cops won't comply with the mandates right now so they can get rid of them before they implement their plans.

Right now I see the strategy in using their terms. If you shoot, you give away your position.

Let's not shoot until we are in a position to win. Stay low and pray day and night.

Be prepared to live outside of Babylon. Until that day, don't shoot, stay low, and pray day and night.
I agree with and strive to be prepared and pray always but I don’t think I agree with complying. Maybe that strategy would be more effective for people in power like leaders who time when they will expose themselves otherwise they may be taken out before they can turn the tide. Yet, for oppressors’ plans to work, they NEED people to play the parts of being willing to be oppressed. What if most people refuse? Then their plan doesn’t work.
  • ”Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Mark wrote: August 16th, 2020, 9:03 am
Luke wrote: August 15th, 2020, 3:41 am Oh of course, but just like with communism and the law of consecration, satan takes something Godly and inverts it
yeah, but i think its relevant to what mmbelieve said earlier about what they are actually referring to when they say "global citizens". are they signalling fealty to the god of rome, or are they referring to zion? the stone cut without hands will strike the image in the clay/iron feet and fill the whole world. its possible either option could be what they're talking about.
The church is in bondage to the governments so they can stay 501c3 compliant. Zion hasn’t been built yet. It’s a physical city / society / and government following the laws of God with loads more freedom than any county currently has.

The church keeps referencing being good citizens to the governments they are subject to. They are not referring to zion
You are editorializing your own form of confirmation bias against the church and not referencing what Sis Eubank or church leaders for that matter are really trying to say. It is clear when you actually listen to this video from Sis Eubank that she is merely referencing the principles found in D&C 58:26-29 where the Lord asks us to be anxiously engaged in good causes out of our own free will to do good and bring about much righteousness. Helping In blessing the downtrodden and poor is but one example of this opportunity given us. The church being global in its scope can fulfill its 4 fold mission and its membership can jump in without being commanded in all things to do good all over the world. This is not nefarious as you are trying to portray here. Far from it.
Your argument has no merit because the Church has its head so far up the United Nations' butt and has for years. In fact, it's not inaccurate to say that the Church PARTNERS with the United Nations.

And this is despite former Church leaders (from the 1940s - 1960's) openly rebuking and condemning and exposing the evil of the United Nations.

The infiltration of the Gadiantons is deep within the church and has been for a long time.
Last edited by topcat on August 16th, 2020, 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

It would be nice to see her encourage women to be good wives and mothers, but that would probably create a backlash.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

I am not a citizen of the globe, or any world government. "Global Citizen" is using language to normalize global governance. International experts, worldwide consensus, and international organizations are what we are suppose to defer to. Self-rule, self-determination, and national sovereignty are out, dangerous, and not the way of the future. Obedience to decree, toeing the line, deferring to experts, and advocating the "right" views are in.

Good global citizens = good peasants who work the farm while the nobles rule

If I'm wrong, where are these global elections? What are my global rights? Who are my global representatives?

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Trucker wrote: August 16th, 2020, 10:24 am
If I'm wrong, where are these global elections? What are my global rights? Who are my global representatives?
The elections were held when you voted to follow Gods plan through Jesus Christ.
Your global rights are to be here breathing life sustaining oxygen granted by God.
Your global representative is Jesus Christ.

So yeah, go work the field (it is white and ready to harvest) while God rules.

Everything in opposition my friend. One is evil, one is righteous. It’s imperative that we can discern the difference as to not be deceived.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Trucker wrote: August 16th, 2020, 10:24 am I am not a citizen of the globe, or any world government. "Global Citizen" is using language to normalize global governance. International experts, worldwide consensus, and international organizations are what we are suppose to defer to. Self-rule, self-determination, and national sovereignty are out, dangerous, and not the way of the future. Obedience to decree, toeing the line, deferring to experts, and advocating the "right" views are in.

Good global citizens = good peasants who work the farm while the nobles rule

I agree!
God provided that in this land of liberty, our political allegiance shall run not to individuals, that is, to government officials, no matter how great or how small they shall be. Under His plan the only allegiance we owe as citizens of the United States, runs to our inspired Constitution which God himself set up.…This principle of allegiance to the Constitution is basic to our freedom.

I wish to say with all the earnestness I possess that when you see any curtailment of these liberties I have named, when you see government invading any of these realms of freedom which we have under our Constitution, you will know that they are putting shackles on your liberty, and that tyranny is creeping upon you, no matter who curtails these liberties or who invades these realms, and no matter what the reason and excuse therefore may be.

I say to you that the price of liberty is and always has been blood, human blood, and if our liberties are lost, we shall never regain them except at the price of blood. They must not be lost.” -J. Reuben Clark
To hell with the whole global citizen propaganda. The church knows exactly what they are talking about when referencing and alluding to it.

Our allegiance belongs to God and the Constitution which is based on the principles in the Declaration of Independence.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

topcat wrote: August 16th, 2020, 9:24 am

Your argument has no merit because the Church has its head so far up the United Nations' butt and has for years. In fact, it's not inaccurate to say that the Church PARTNERS with the United Nations.

And this is despite former Church leaders (from the 1940s - 1960's) openly rebuking and condemning and exposing the evil of the United Nations.

The infiltration of the Gadiantons is deep within the church and has been for a long time.
My argument has plenty of merit because I actually listened to what Sis Eubank said in the video and
Am commenting on what she actually did say. You and some others here on the other hand are dragging a red herring all over the place in an effort to attack the church as you guys normally do here. If you want to be intellectually honest comment on what Sis Eubank really said. It has nothing to do with the United Nations. It has to do with helping your fellow man all across the globe in humanitarian ways that will provide relief to those who suffer. Should Sis Eubank and the church be bashed for advocating that principle of World wide service? This place is really bizarre sometimes.. :roll:

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Mark wrote: August 16th, 2020, 4:07 pm
topcat wrote: August 16th, 2020, 9:24 am

My argument has plenty of merit because I actually listened to what Sis Eubank said in the video and
Am commenting on what she actually did say. You and some others here on the other hand are dragging a red herring all over the place in an effort to attack the church as you guys normally do here. If you want to be intellectually honest comment on what Sis Eubank really said. It has nothing to do with the United Nations. It has to do with helping your fellow man all across the globe in humanitarian ways that will provide relief to those who suffer. Should Sis Eubank and the church be bashed for advocating that principle of World wide service? This place is really bizarre sometimes.. :roll:
It's a mess of pottage:

1) Talking about gospel principles
2) Partnering with the U.N.
3) Expressing erstwhile support for the U.N. Agenda 2030's 17 Sustainable Development Goals

One of these things is immiscible with the other two.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Mark, what is bizzare is if you think all three aspects mentioned by Chip are miscible, you certainly imply such!