Faithful Latter-day Saints Should Reject the Black Lives Matter Group

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Faithful Latter-day Saints Should Reject the Black Lives Matter Group

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-Tay ... 8238769188

ori wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:29 pm
EmmaLee wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:23 pm
ori wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:20 pm My faithful LDS uncle and aunt got an email from their LDS bishop, asking all ward members to support Black Lives Matter. SHAME ON HIM!
:shock:

Are you serious?? May I ask where they live?
Taylorsville, UT

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

ori wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:20 pm My faithful LDS uncle and aunt got an email from their LDS bishop, asking all ward members to support Black Lives Matter. SHAME ON HIM!
Black Lives Matter does nor represent what mainstream blacks really believe. It is a renegade group that adjoins themselves with Antifa against freedom and liberty. The bishop was most likely unaware of all circumstances, so to shame a him is not a good call when he probably had no idea of what BLM really is.

A person's knowledge, or lack thereof, can put them in a precarious position at times. God knows his heart, but man judges way too easily.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

righteousrepublic wrote: August 12th, 2020, 1:04 am
Black Lives Matter does nor represent what mainstream blacks really believe. It is a renegade group that adjoins themselves with Antifa against freedom and liberty. The bishop was most likely unaware of all circumstances, so to shame a him is not a good call when he probably had no idea of what BLM really is.

A person's knowledge, or lack thereof, can put them in a precarious position at times. God knows his heart, but man judges way too easily.
When you lead people... you're obligated to gather information. Its not hard to see through BLM. There is no excuse for a lds shepherd to push this agenda. A child can see through this nonsense

" it's okay that he's blind leading the blind, he's not aware of his surroundings....on account of him being blind. "

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Good points. My aunt sent him an email telling him that BLM is a Marxist group and his response was something like, “I’m sorry you took it that way.” Sounds like weasel words to me.

I would have expected, “didn’t know that”. I’m guessing he did know.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

And you are right. I shouldn’t have shamed him. How about this: what he DID is shameful. (Shaming the sin, not the sinner)

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

ori wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:13 am

Good points. My aunt sent him an email telling him that BLM is a Marxist group and his response was something like, “I’m sorry you took it that way.” Sounds like weasel words to me.

Tell your aunt to send this to her Bishop. He just needs a few facts to see thru all the BS.

https://twitter.com/NiasDiad/status/127 ... 29/photo/1

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:08 am

When you lead people... you're obligated to gather information. Its not hard to see through BLM. There is no excuse for a lds shepherd to push this agenda. A child can see through this nonsense

" it's okay that he's blind leading the blind, he's not aware of his surroundings....on account of him being blind. "
There are blind leading the blind on both sides of knowledge, or the lack thereof. I would ask that bishop if he knew before I would judge him for what I assume is true. But I guess it is much easier to judge than to show Christ-like love, compassion and understanding? Whatever!

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

ori wrote: August 12th, 2020, 8:13 am

I'm deeply sorry. I know there are bishops that are very hard to get along with. The Lord sometimes calls a man to be bishop so he will overcome some issues in life. And sometimes the rest of us have a very difficult time accepting them. I heard decades ago about a town drunk being called as bishop. Apparently it helped him overcome. However, having said this, we must forgive others their trespasses or else reap the east wind. How do we know if someone has repented, or even care, if we hold ill feelings about someone and will not let up?

Mosiah 26:31
31 And ye shall also forgive one another your trespasses; for verily I say unto you, he that forgiveth not his neighbor’s trespasses when he says that he repents, the same hath brought himself under condemnation.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Blm in seattle are harassing home owners.......standing outside their home with a bull horn telling the homeowner to give his house to a Black or brown family.......because the house is supposedly in a historically black neighborhood......say what??????.......I guess segregation is back in from the sounds of this......we've spent fifty years trying to integrate all races to be told Whites are not wanted in this neighborhood..........soooo where's this going to stop????? Anyone who supports this should hand over their house keys along with their banking info to blm first........before the rest of us should be forced to.......if you are a member and you support the blm Marxist crap you should be ready to camp downtown while someone of color enjoys your home.....permanently ...becuase that's what this is about......it's about redistribution of your personal wealth that you worked for to someone else so social justice can be satisfied......and if you happen to be white.....well that's just too bad.....white fragility can't be tolerated .......critical race theory is coming in practice to a city near you.......and property ownership is a white societal construct that will not be tolerated by the proprietors of crt.....unless your black or brown........more to come I am sure......

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

'Marxist' BLM movement aims to destroy the 'Western way of life'

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

I think I hate reporters.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Weird that BYU, Mitt Romney, etc. are all pro-Black Lives Matter - a racist, Marxist organization. Do they have any idea what/who they are promoting when they support said organization? Do they do it in ignorance? Surely not, as anyone can find out what BLM is all about in about 5 flat seconds. Ignorance is not part of the equation. Yes, faithful Latter-day Saints should reject the BLM movement, and wholeheartedly so.

IMG_7787 (002).png
IMG_7787 (002).png (351.98 KiB) Viewed 391 times

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Black lives matter/antifa continue to peacefully protest in Portland. I saw a video where a guy who was peacefully protesting with a molotov cocktail caught himself on fire yesterday. The guys feet were literally on fire and he went to the hospital seriously injured. nothing screams equality quite like a guy whose on fire and trying to put himself out.....The other antifa member, Micheal reinoehl, who murdered Trump supporter, Jay bishop in Portland was tracked to Lacey Washington where federal officers and thurston county sheriffs tried to arrest him....Reinoehl was shot dead after he resisted arrest and drew a gun on the officers. He was a white guy so it's not been a big deal to the blm/antifa crowd.....It is interesting lately on the local news, there doesn't seem to be much coverage of the protests or police actions. Perhaps the peaceful protests are not being so accepted by the Democrat voters who live in the cities where this is happening. Both mayors of Portland and Seattle have been very quiet of late...ever since both of them have had peaceful 'protestors on their hallowed doorsteps.....probably a little disconcerting and uncomfortable for them.......having all those nice folks peacefully protesting doesn't seem like a problem unless the bull horn holder, looters, various criminals and arsonists are outside your residence loudly screaming for you to defund the police with threats of violence if you don't....... When this happens to Mittens and BYU gets swarmed and looted.....they may decide to quietly change course on the matter......could be a trend rising.........at some point the white guys and gals involved in blm/antifa may realize their lives and contributions to the cause are not equally valued. Hopefully that may raise some concern amongst the white peaceful protestors throwing the molotov cocktails and killing the opposition..........The haze seems to be pretty thick here in the pnw...lotsa people can't seem to see or think straight.....but one can hope the haze clears soon.....

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Wait, who are the racists again? Will the real racists please stand up. But yes, let's have Romney, and BYU, and some bishops promote and support, and call their members to support, these radical, racist, Marxists - that everyone with even 1/2 a living brain cell knows full-well are radical, racist, Marxists.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-mcdon ... 270%20days

SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
BLM protesters harass and assault McDonald's manager at Pittsburgh protests, and it's all caught on video

Residents want to know what police will do about it

The video from Saturday shows a man with a bullhorn harassing the manager with many others chanting with him. The manager appears frustrated and tries to get them to leave, but they continue to pester him. At one point the man with the bullhorn challenges the manager to a fight.

The video was circulated on social media by a Twitter user who tried to frame the heated incident as the fault of the manager.

"The manager(Ed) @ this McD's was upset that the protest was in front of the store. The crowd agreed to go in and give them a few hundred dollars worth of food orders. As they were giving the food to the protestors, the manager; started to get nasty with them," he tweeted.

But the altercation appeared to be a part of a larger protest where a man with a bullhorn and similar clothing accosted white people while they were dining.

The group marched downtown with a sign reading, "Abolish the Police," and confronted people dining outside. Protesters chanted, "F*** the white people that built the system!" and "F*** the police!"

KDKA-TV obtained video showing protesters fighting with bicyclists who tried to ride through the protest crowd.

One of the protesters defended their actions by claiming it was in self defense. :lol:

"We seriously get hit everyday that we march. Hueless aggression is escalating because the white moderate has decided we don't need to fight for our rights anymore," she wrote on Facebook.

"There's no law on planet earth that I broke, :shock: other than one they're gonna look real hard for. That's the mad diary life of a protester," she added.

Pittsburgh police confirmed to WPXI-TV that they were reviewing several social media videos of the protest incidents. They are asking that anyone who was assaulted during the protests come forward and file a report.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

According to Glenn Beck:

The BLM organization (.com) is
Anti police
Anti family
Pro revolution
Pro marxist
And, now we also know, pro summoning spirits, pouring libations, and having a good laugh with the spirits they summon while asking them to get justice...

This is the spiritual war taking on flesh (violence).

Note that there are local chapters of BLM that aren't necessarily directly associated with the .com organization.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

image (002)54.png
image (002)54.png (528.69 KiB) Viewed 287 times

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-ac ... washington

BLM activist livestreams his own arrest after allegedly setting fire in Washington State

A BLM activist and alleged arsonist charged for reckless burning in the second degree had reported a fire set in Washington and then filmed his subsequent arrest.

September 10, 2020 12:54 PM

Jeffrey Acord, 36 of Pallyup, called 911 Wednesday evening to report a fire in the median of Highway 167 near Tacoma, Washington. After dialing dispatch services, Acord then livestreamed the incident to his Facebook page, providing constant narration.

According to Q13 Fox, Washington State Patrol Trooper Ryan Burke reported that a man was caught setting a fire in the brush. State patrol also sourced a woman who cited a man walking on the highway in Sumner holding a lighter.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Video here - https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/i ... fc7fadfbd4

09 September 2020
Demonic Spirits Behind Black Lives Matter | Behind the Deep State

In this episode of Behind the Deep State, host Alex Newman explores the spiritual nature of Black Lives Matter, showing that BLM founders and leaders openly admit they are conjuring spirits and supposed dead ancestors that are "working" through them. As Alex explains, the Bible condemns this as witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy, communication with demons, and more, all of which the Bible calls detestable. The dark spiritual nature of BLM should have been obvious from the fruit of the movement: riots, destruction, death, burning, looting, hate, division, and even murder. Now, these same BLM activists are training teachers to summon "ancestor spirits" into the classrooms with school children. Obviously, this is a spiritual war. It is time for churches to take their rightful place at the front lines of the battle.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

EmmaLee wrote: September 15th, 2020, 4:06 pm 09 September 2020
Demonic Spirits Behind Black Lives Matter | Behind the Deep State

I really hope we don't see church leaders cozying up to BLM as some kind of PR effort or something. That will be a very hard pill to swallow.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/p ... fc7fadfbd4

18 September 2020
Group Led by BLM Founder Is “Fiscally Supported” by Pro-Chinese Communist Organization

If you needed any more evidence that Black Lives Matter is, at its heart, a Marxist sub-group intent on overthrowing capitalism and the American way of life, consider the following: The “advocacy group” Black Futures Lab, which lists BLM founder Alicia Garza as its principal, is “fiscally supported” by the pro-Communist Chinese group Chinese Progressive Association (CPA).

Garza — who was described by BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors as a “trained Marxist” who is “super-versed on ... ideological theories” — helped to create the Black Futures Lab in 2018.

Black Futures Lab (BFL) claims to “work with Black people to transform our communities, building Black political power and changing the way that power operates — locally, statewide, and nationally.”

CPA was founded in 1972 with a mission to educate, organize, and empower “the low income and working class immigrant Chinese community in San Francisco to build collective power with other oppressed communities to demand better living and working conditions and justice for all people.”

A 2009 Stanford University paper written by Kaori Tsukada describes the founding of CPA.

“The CPA began as a Leftist, pro-People's Republic of China organization, promoting awareness of mainland China's revolutionary thought and workers rights, and dedicated to self determination, community control and 'serving the people.'”

Although CPA is not listed as one of their “partners,” when you click on the link to donate to BFL, you see the message, “Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association.”

Among the stunts CPA has pulled over the years was to hoist a Communist Chinese flag on Boston's City Plaza last September to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Communist takeover of China.

The organization's Boston branch also teamed up with China's Consulate General in New York in 2017 to assist Chinese nationals with renewing their passports — an action that earned the group praise from the Communist Party sanctioned China Daily.

CPA routinely involves itself with lawsuits on behalf of “workers rights” and organizes protests and marches centered on so-called climate change, which call for a “fossil free world.”

The CPA and BFL partnership seems odd when you consider Communist China's atrocious record when dealing with black people. In April of this year, Africans living in Guangzhou in Southern China were reportedly the victims of a racist backlash after it was reported that a Nigerian COVID-19 patient attacked a nurse. Some Africans were reportedly quarantined for 14 days despite having no symptoms or contacts with any known patient, were subjected to random testing, and in some cases, were left homeless by Chinese officials.

In addition, a State Department Advisory warned that restaurants and bars in Guangzhou were ordered “not to serve clients who appear to be of African origin” as a part of an increased scrutiny of foreign visitors.

Then, there's the Muslim Uighurs that are now — in 2020 — being forced into Soviet-style reeducation camps and literally forced to work manufacturing clothing, shoes, and other apparel. Don't BLM and their satellite groups typically frown on slavery?

The CPA is clearly an anti-American, anti-capitalist group that is doing the bidding of the Chinese Communist Party here in the United States.

Why would a movement in America, which is ostensibly based upon the idea of social justice, wish to be associated with a group that endorses a country which routinely discriminates against black people and even enslaves Muslims?

Is it possible that ending police brutality and systemic racism are not really what Black Lives Matter is all about?

In addition to calling for an end to the “Western prescribed nuclear family structure,” BLM has also stated, “we are anti-capitalist. We believe and understand that Black people will never achieve liberation under the current global radicalized capitalist system.”

Hence the partnership of Black Futures Lab, a Black Lives Matter satellite group, with a Communist Chinese front group.

The Communist Chinese aren't simply happy about the civil unrest occurring in America currently. The close relationship between Garza and the communist front group CPA shows that they are actively involved in it.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

So in other words, if you're black, you simply cannot be guilty of committing any crimes - you should never have the cops called on you. Just W O W. And then she tries to doxx the store manager. Unbelieveable! You better believe this woman would call..... who?? the COPS, if someone was stealing HER stuff.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-activ ... 270%20days

SEPTEMBER 18, 2020
Black Lives Matter activist berates CVS manager for calling cops on men caught shoplifting, but it backfires big time

This woman honestly thought that she was the good person in this video.

A woman filmed herself berating a CVS manager because he called the police on two men who were allegedly caught shoplifting. However, her attempt to shame the manager did not go as she planned, and it completely blew up in her face.

On Thursday, the Twitter account @CharinDC uploaded a video of her scolding a manager of a Washington, D.C., CVS store. The Twitter account has a bio supporting the Movement for Black Lives, or M4BL, organization and calls for police to be abolished. The account, which reportedly belongs to Charity Sade, claims she is an abolitionist, activist, writer, and comedian. She also included her pronouns in the bio. Her alleged website says, "coming soon," and has a background that states: "Black Lives Matter."

The CVS manager called the police when two men allegedly attempted to steal merchandise from the pharmacy. While the police officers were questioning the suspects outside, Sade begins recording, and within 30 seconds she questions the cop. The woman then demands the police officer's badge number.

Sade then wrote a Twitter thread about the encounter with the hashtags: #BLM, #BlackLivesMatter, and #PeopleOverProperty.

"One officer told one of the men that the other person's freedom was dependent on him being quiet. This is violent," Sade wrote. "People know what happens when the police are called on Black folx! They value property over people."

In typical cancel culture fashion, she included a photo of the CVS manager and shared the police officer's badge number.

"I live in the neighborhood, I come to this CVS very often," Sade says in an upward inflection. "May I ask why you called the police on those two men?"

"CVS policy dictates that if there's shoplifters that exit the store with merchandise unpaid for, we should get the police involved," he responded. "So I actually did not elect to press charges." [He should have.]

"I said, 'Hey look I just want them to know that they can't come in anymore because they shoplifted,'" the manager calmly explained.

The woman argued that the stolen merchandise didn't belong to the manager and that he was endangering the lives of the two alleged shoplifters.

"It's not your merchandise. You decided to call the police on two black people that stole ... allegedly took something from the store because you're willing to uphold the policy and they could've lost their lives," the wokescold told the manager.

The manager informed the woman that he follows the company's policies and not her policies.

She asks, "So you're willing to risk someone's life for $30,000 a year?"

The agitated woman then asks for the man's name and he responds, "My name is 'store manager.'" She then asks a CVS employee what his name is, but she doesn't respond.

"No one's going to tell you my name when you're in here videotaping us so that you can try and elicit some sort of violence, it's not going to happen," the manager informs the woman.

"Elicit violence against you? You just elicited violence against two black men by calling the police on them," the woman replies.

The manager responds, "No, they peacefully got to walk away and one of them had a warrant and could have been arrested but the cops still let him go."

"Listen to yourself, you work with black folks. You just remember that," the woman says.

The manager gets the last word in the quarrel by saying his black coworkers "love me."

The woman's attempt to cancel the CVS manager completely backfired. After numerous people on Twitter started informing Sade that she was indeed the bad person in this video and not the CVS manager, she changed her Twitter handle from @CharitySade to @CharinDC in an attempt to hide her identity. Sade has since made her account private and deleted her Instagram account.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

EmmaLee wrote: September 18th, 2020, 5:45 pm So in other words, if you're black, you simply cannot be guilty of committing any crimes - you should never have the cops called on you. Just W O W. And then she tries to doxx the store manager. Unbelieveable! You better believe this woman would call..... who?? the COPS, if someone was stealing HER stuff.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-activ ... 270%20days

SEPTEMBER 18, 2020
Black Lives Matter activist berates CVS manager for calling cops on men caught shoplifting, but it backfires big time

This woman honestly thought that she was the good person in this video.

A woman filmed herself berating a CVS manager because he called the police on two men who were allegedly caught shoplifting. However, her attempt to shame the manager did not go as she planned, and it completely blew up in her face.

On Thursday, the Twitter account @CharinDC uploaded a video of her scolding a manager of a Washington, D.C., CVS store. The Twitter account has a bio supporting the Movement for Black Lives, or M4BL, organization and calls for police to be abolished. The account, which reportedly belongs to Charity Sade, claims she is an abolitionist, activist, writer, and comedian. She also included her pronouns in the bio. Her alleged website says, "coming soon," and has a background that states: "Black Lives Matter."

The CVS manager called the police when two men allegedly attempted to steal merchandise from the pharmacy. While the police officers were questioning the suspects outside, Sade begins recording, and within 30 seconds she questions the cop. The woman then demands the police officer's badge number.

Sade then wrote a Twitter thread about the encounter with the hashtags: #BLM, #BlackLivesMatter, and #PeopleOverProperty.

"One officer told one of the men that the other person's freedom was dependent on him being quiet. This is violent," Sade wrote. "People know what happens when the police are called on Black folx! They value property over people."

In typical cancel culture fashion, she included a photo of the CVS manager and shared the police officer's badge number.

"I live in the neighborhood, I come to this CVS very often," Sade says in an upward inflection. "May I ask why you called the police on those two men?"

"CVS policy dictates that if there's shoplifters that exit the store with merchandise unpaid for, we should get the police involved," he responded. "So I actually did not elect to press charges." [He should have.]

"I said, 'Hey look I just want them to know that they can't come in anymore because they shoplifted,'" the manager calmly explained.

The woman argued that the stolen merchandise didn't belong to the manager and that he was endangering the lives of the two alleged shoplifters.

"It's not your merchandise. You decided to call the police on two black people that stole ... allegedly took something from the store because you're willing to uphold the policy and they could've lost their lives," the wokescold told the manager.

The manager informed the woman that he follows the company's policies and not her policies.

She asks, "So you're willing to risk someone's life for $30,000 a year?"

The agitated woman then asks for the man's name and he responds, "My name is 'store manager.'" She then asks a CVS employee what his name is, but she doesn't respond.

"No one's going to tell you my name when you're in here videotaping us so that you can try and elicit some sort of violence, it's not going to happen," the manager informs the woman.

"Elicit violence against you? You just elicited violence against two black men by calling the police on them," the woman replies.

The manager responds, "No, they peacefully got to walk away and one of them had a warrant and could have been arrested but the cops still let him go."

"Listen to yourself, you work with black folks. You just remember that," the woman says.

The manager gets the last word in the quarrel by saying his black coworkers "love me."

The woman's attempt to cancel the CVS manager completely backfired. After numerous people on Twitter started informing Sade that she was indeed the bad person in this video and not the CVS manager, she changed her Twitter handle from @CharitySade to @CharinDC in an attempt to hide her identity. Sade has since made her account private and deleted her Instagram account.
Yep....just another play in the playbook to disrupt civil society by any and all means.......

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Sickening.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftist-m ... ing%20News

SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Leftist militants order passenger in surrounded truck to say 'Black Lives Matter,' put up his fist on Portland street
'Say f***ing Black Lives Matter right now!'

Sitcom actor Anthony Anderson may have been joking when he angrily ordered Emmys host Jimmy Kimmel to chant "Black Lives Matter!" with him louder and louder onstage at the audience-less awards show Sunday night, but leftists in Portland weren't speaking in jest when they gave the same command to a truck passenger over the weekend.

Journalist Kittie Shackleford posted the disturbing clip to Twitter early Sunday showing two men in a pickup truck surrounded by leftist militants on a street.

The camera focuses on the truck's passenger being confronted by the mob as its members order to him to "say Black Lives Matter, homie!"

The man — who in any other situation might appear imposing with his bald head and facial hair — meekly raises his fist but apparently isn't able to say the magic words.

"It lets us know that you're cool!" another voice shouts from the crowd, offering the man a reason for repeating the phrase.

"You put the fist up, and you've got to say Black Lives Matter!" a voice instructs him.

"Say f***ing Black Lives Matter right now!" a threatening shout is heard.

At one point the man apparently insists that he did say the phrase, but one of the leftists isn't convinced: "I didn't hear s**t, bro!"

"Loud and proud!" a voice hollers.

Finally the truck passenger apparently satisfies the leftists, and the mob appears to back off: "OK, I appreciate it," one voice says before the clip ends.

A subsequent clip from Shackleford shows what appears to be the same truck with its passenger window smashed out — and the man who apparently was behind the wheel during the earlier confrontation walks toward the vehicle and discovers the damage.

He is not pleased.

"Who did this?" the man growled. "You f***ing pussy! Who did it?"

It's worth pointing out that if anyone from the mob surrounding the truck earlier told the driver to put up his fist and say "Black Lives Matter," he didn't play along.

Soon the furious man is seen sprinting down a sidewalk, presumably to find the culprit who damaged his truck.

Back where we started, here we go around again

It probably won't surprise you that this wasn't the first time militant leftists took to the streets and demanded verbal tolls before letting motorists pass.

A few months ago, one unhinged protester on a Maryland street near Interstate 270 was caught on video screaming a question at passing cars: "Do black lives matter to you?!"

When a woman driver apparently ignored the question, the protester ran after the vehicle and screamed obscenities at the "Karen." Then other protesters joined in the fray and began assembling near the vehicle: "She ain't goin' nowhere ..." a male declared as a protester banged on the hood of the SUV.