Kamala Harris is a Biden’s VP Pick

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Kamala Harris is a Biden’s VP Pick

Post by JK4Woods »

Sleepy Joe picked Kamala Harris as his VP running mate.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: Kamala Harris is a Biden’s VP Pick

Post by SmallFarm »

Good match. They're both anti-pot and pro-police. If there is an election, Trump will certainly win.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

At least it wasn't Michael or Hitlery

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Her father is from Jamaica and her mother is from India. She called Joe Biden a racist at the debate. What else does anyone know about her. She is too pro-abortion for me.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

SmallFarm wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm Good match. They're both anti-pot and pro-police.
oh yeah? then how to you explain her listening to tupac and smoking weed in college? 8-)

go kamala! yass queen slay

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Too late for the voting booth, for legislation..,,

Too late for ink and pen

This is why they chose Biden and not some intelligent upstart.

It doesn't matter, they're going to fraud their way to an election outcome of their choosing, and even if they lose... the outcome going to be the same

They've gotten over us... now we got to pay the piper

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

abijah` wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:49 pm
SmallFarm wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm Good match. They're both anti-pot and pro-police.
oh yeah? then how to you explain her listening to tupac and smoking weed in college? 8-)

go kamala! yass queen slay
That just makes her years as a tough-on-drugs prosecutor even more hypocritical.

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

Alaris wrote: August 11th, 2020, 4:09 pm At least it wasn't Michael or Hitlery
Yet my friend.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

SmallFarm wrote: August 11th, 2020, 6:33 pm That just makes her years as a tough-on-drugs prosecutor even more hypocritical.
actually, double-hypocritical. tupac hadn't even released his first record when she was in college. just goes to show the moral bankruptcy of the woman, layers of lies overlapping, after going out of her way to put and keep as many in prison as possible. plus i think the only reason she had that position was due to her sleeping with her boss. thoroughly unlikeable woman all around i'd say.
Last edited by abijah` on August 11th, 2020, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

We'll find out in about a week that Joe Biden will NOT be the Democratic nominee for President.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The Creator wrote: August 11th, 2020, 6:52 pm We'll find out in about a week that Joe Biden will NOT be the Democratic nominee for President.
Elaborate, por favor.

Voyager
captain of 100

Post by Voyager »

They keep saying Vice President, but I think Acting President would be a more appropriate term.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The Democratic National Convention is August 17 - 20, 2020. Anything could happen.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

1st requirement for VP: must be ready to take office of President the first day.

Lol, Biden. Just stop. Now.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

The Creator wrote: August 11th, 2020, 6:52 pm We'll find out in about a week that Joe Biden will NOT be the Democratic nominee for President.
(Creator, I'm with you... I think they will change Biden out at the DNC).

However, my wife made an excellent observation which changed my thinking (for about ten minutes).

She pointed out that the ballots are being printed right now.
Every State has a contract for their ballots to be printed, and they are being printed right now.

Think of how many unique ballots there are: every City, County and State has Candidates listed for all the different offices. Notice how many different city ballots there are: different precincts have different candidates.

She went on to say, How can they change so many Ballots? Every jurisdiction, from small to large has a closing date for candidates to file for their sought after elected office. The deadlines are such to allow the draft ballots to be prepared, and sent off to the printers, for drafts to be made, and approved. All of that has happened.

Notwithstanding national (or at least statewide mail in ballots), it looks like the ballots are going to print. Biden/Harris will be listed first, and Trump/Pence somewhere further down the page.

So the point my wife was making, is if election day is going to stay on November 3rd, 2020, then the ballots are being printed now.

Ahh HA..!! That's It..!! This is a perfect way to move the election..!! What better excuse than to say all the ballots have to be re-printed with the Obama/Harris ticket? And the fastest way to do it, is have everyone vote their local ballots for the local political races, and have a single (simple) national mail-in ballot with Obama/Harris and Trump/ Pence listed. So easy to mass produce and send out to every known address in the USA with multiples going to every household with members 18 and older...
That's it!!

Just get the printers to print a train load of extras, pass them out the back door, to operatives in those states where Ballot Harvesting is allowed (Like Nevada-Gag!).

The Fake News will be all over the simple presidential mail in ballot, because it is the "right thing to do", when Sleepy Joe has a stroke and withdraws from the race, and the DNC selects Michael Obama for the Presidential Candidate.

Truly we are in for a mess this fall...

Anyone ready to get off their couch and defend our Constitution yet...?!?

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Remember when Kamala Harris’ Wikipedia page was being scrubbed 40 days ago?

https://mobile.twitter.com/congresseditors

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/02/kam ... wikipedia/

Must be a coincidence, right?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The Creator wrote: August 11th, 2020, 7:05 pm The Democratic National Convention is August 17 - 20, 2020. Anything could happen.
I've already heard some speculation on this. I suspect it won't be the DNC but after an enormous false flag unlike we've ever seen that will cast such doubt upon the election that the UN will come in and appoint BO to be our overseer.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

JK4Woods wrote: August 11th, 2020, 8:46 pm
(Creator, I'm with you... I think they will change Biden out at the DNC).

However, my wife made an excellent observation which changed my thinking (for about ten minutes).

She pointed out that the ballots are being printed right now.
Every State has a contract for their ballots to be printed, and they are being printed right now.

Think of how many unique ballots there are: every City, County and State has Candidates listed for all the different offices. Notice how many different city ballots there are: different precincts have different candidates.

She went on to say, How can they change so many Ballots? Every jurisdiction, from small to large has a closing date for candidates to file for their sought after elected office. The deadlines are such to allow the draft ballots to be prepared, and sent off to the printers, for drafts to be made, and approved. All of that has happened.

Notwithstanding national (or at least statewide mail in ballots), it looks like the ballots are going to print. Biden/Harris will be listed first, and Trump/Pence somewhere further down the page.

So the point my wife was making, is if election day is going to stay on November 3rd, 2020, then the ballots are being printed now.

Ahh HA..!! That's It..!! This is a perfect way to move the election..!! What better excuse than to say all the ballots have to be re-printed with the Obama/Harris ticket? And the fastest way to do it, is have everyone vote their local ballots for the local political races, and have a single (simple) national mail-in ballot with Obama/Harris and Trump/ Pence listed. So easy to mass produce and send out to every known address in the USA with multiples going to every household with members 18 and older...
That's it!!

Just get the printers to print a train load of extras, pass them out the back door, to operatives in those states where Ballot Harvesting is allowed (Like Nevada-Gag!).

The Fake News will be all over the simple presidential mail in ballot, because it is the "right thing to do", when Sleepy Joe has a stroke and withdraws from the race, and the DNC selects Michael Obama for the Presidential Candidate.

Truly we are in for a mess this fall...

Anyone ready to get off their couch and defend our Constitution yet...?!?
Ahh ... that makes a lot of sense. I read this post after my post above. Certainly a straight run of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris isn't the plan. In many ways she's a worse candidate than Biden. "His" choice in Harris just underscores the fact that there's something big up their sleeves.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

If anyone is wondering what kind of terrible things she has done....... here’s a start

• ⁠2019 - Harris ripped a law firm’s work on a controversial plea deal involving deep-pocketed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — the same day she took money from some of its attorneys at a fundraiser.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/kamala-ha ... plea-deal/
• ⁠2018 – Harris aide was forced to resign a year after losing a $400k sexual assault case, once the media started asking about it.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-go ... 88740.html
• ⁠2016 - Harris left California with a $3.3 billion bill by letting Peevey off for conspiring with Socal Edison to move costs of decommissioning San Onofre to the consumers for Edison's own failures. She let the statute of limitations run out on the case.
https://capitolwatchdog.org/article/har ... ends-brown
• ⁠2015 - One of Harris' aides was caught impersonating police and said he's part of a secret Masonic police force, connected to the Knights Templars and operating in 33 states.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la- ... story.html
• ⁠2014 - Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.
https://www.latimes.com/local/political ... story.html
• ⁠2013 – Kamala Harris challenged an innocent man’s release from prison after he was exonerated by two federal judges.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... t/2058098/
• ⁠2011 - Harris personally championed a new state law making it a criminal misdemeanor for parents to allow kids in K–8 grades to miss more than 10 percent of school days without a valid excuse.
https://m.huffingtonpost.in/entry/kamal ... bfa1b57d2e
• ⁠2010 – Harris covered up a crime lab scandal and tried to violate suspects’ rights to a free trial by covering it up.
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/ ... 263797.php
• ⁠2009 - Kamala Harris drug treatment program was wiping drug convictions from illegal aliens’ records.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090627220 ... 301&EDATE=

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Alaris wrote: August 11th, 2020, 9:20 pm
The Creator wrote: August 11th, 2020, 7:05 pm The Democratic National Convention is August 17 - 20, 2020. Anything could happen.
I've already heard some speculation on this. I suspect it won't be the DNC but after an enormous false flag unlike we've ever seen that will cast such doubt upon the election that the UN will come in and appoint BO to be our overseer.
Imo

The UN wouldn't appoint anyone, they'd claim a council would run operations until things got back on track

Most likely, moving forward, the faces we'll see in charge are faces nobody's ever seen before.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Our best bet is to act locally until the TPTBs iron fist comes out of the velvet glove.

Then we'll see if God wants us to go into subjugation (highly likely imo) , or we throw down....

A lot of you older guys think the priesthood lawyers are going to save us....don't hold your breath

Alexander
the Great

Post by Alexander »

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

nightlight wrote: August 11th, 2020, 9:36 pm
Imo

The UN wouldn't appoint anyone, they'd claim a council would run operations until things got back on track

Most likely, moving forward, the faces we'll see in charge are faces nobody's ever seen before.
Good point...the likes of Biden and Harris are exactly the politicians the deep state globalist luciferians LOVE to employ. Thoroughly depraved, corrupt, and dumb as a doorknob. The depravity makes them easy to blackmail and control - also, there's less likelihood of there being any commands too horrible for them to obey. The low IQ ensures they won't be thinking for themselves let alone others any time soon.

Harris has a reputation of corruption and depravity. She'll fit right in.

My only counterpoint for you to consider is how BO has followed Trump around the world meeting with leaders after Trump met with them. Offering reassurances and securing old deals with new ones no doubt. Whether he's the brains behind it all which is not very likely, he has already become a symbol of being the spokesman for the deep state.

If the deep state is the beast, then BO is already the mouth of the beast

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

That false flag would have to wipe out a debilitating about of the line of succession. Scary.