Davos - Pushing the Great Reset

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Davos - Pushing the Great Reset

Post by larsenb »

Here is an excellent video that outlines what created the incredible anti-Trump movement, the COVID-19 plandemic, and is creating as we speak, the Great Reset.

It certainly explains why George Soros has been funding Antifa and all the other anti-US and anti-Trump movements.

Video is from Michael Matt of the "Remnant Group": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9jRqg ... e=youtu.be

or https://youtu.be/sb9jRqgDOJ8

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Davos - Pushing the Great Reset

Post by larsenb »

And for those who think Trump is a shill, the video shows a clip of Trump speaking at Davos, where he completely contradicts their agenda to their face. Courage and guts, anyone??

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

This video is excellent!

Pair this with Ezra's Eagle -- and realize we've got a few more presidents left, 3 after Trump, that will push back against the globalists. But then, they are going to come out of hiding and start ruining everything...

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

larsenb wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:10 pm And for those who think Trump is a shill, the video shows a clip of Trump speaking at Davos, where he completely contradicts their agenda to their face. Courage and guts, anyone??
Trump truly is the man we should be supporting right now. Huzzah for Trump standing up to the globalists! Pray for Trump, I plead with anyone who loves America.

Who cares if he's a "bully" and a "boor" !? (not my words)

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

I came on this forum specifically to share the above video, when I saw that it had already been shared. Way to go, larsenb!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ori wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:35 pm
larsenb wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:10 pm And for those who think Trump is a shill, the video shows a clip of Trump speaking at Davos, where he completely contradicts their agenda to their face. Courage and guts, anyone??
Trump truly is the man we should be supporting right now. Huzzah for Trump standing up to the globalists! Pray for Trump, I plead with anyone who loves America.

Who cares if he's a "bully" and a "boor" !? (not my words)
What anti-Trumpers call 'bullying", I call: standing up to bullies. The main people Trump goes after are those that lie about him and demean him. I admire someone who stands up to bullying and defends himself against liars.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

ori wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:34 pm This video is excellent!

Pair this with Ezra's Eagle -- and realize we've got a few more presidents left, 3 after Trump, that will push back against the globalists. But then, they are going to come out of hiding and start ruining everything...
But I don’t consider Ezra’s Eagle biblical prophecy, so some things might come to pass but things can change also, but I don’t know yet. Having said that I think we could bypass some of the doom and gloom and the Millennium could be ushered in sooner than we think. 🤔 Hopeful! 🙏

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Great video - I subbed the channel!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I want to bump this a bit; it's an exceedingly important video if you have any wish to get a crystal clear understanding of what's going on and what is about to take place., imsho.

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Tens of millions of unemployed Americans.

Operation Warp Speed.

Fauci STILL not fired and correct me if I'm wrong, but Trump hired him.

Could the reason Trump says what you're quoting be to deceive the hopers, the gullible, the believing?

Trump is a Gadianton.

His tranny son-in-law is a big clue. If Jared is a biological male, then Serena Williams is a sweet, talented female.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

topcat wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Operation Warp Speed.

Could the reason Trump says what you're quoting be to deceive the hopers, the gullible, the believing?

Trump is a Gadianton.

His tranny son-in-law is a big clue. If Jared is a biological male, then Serena Williams is a sweet, talented female.
Not really. Watch the clip in this video where DT tells the Davos Summit to basically go shove it regarding their reset and globalist plans.

Think about it for a moment. There is no logical reason for them to allow an opposition to have voice and grow, which DT has been a part of. None. All it will do is give them intense opposition down the pike, regardless of what you think DT has done or is doing.

As far as they're concerned DT will be out of the picture by the end of the year, but those he helped wake up or knew what he was about in the first place won't be out of the picture.

I'll be curious what you think about Matt's video, regardless of what you think of DT.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

larsenb wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

Not really. Watch the clip in this video where DT tells the Davos Summit to basically go shove it regarding their reset and globalist plans.

Think about it for a moment. There is no logical reason for them to allow an opposition to have voice and grow, which DT has been a part of. None. All it will do is give them intense opposition down the pike, regardless of what you think DT has done or is doing.

As far as they're concerned DT will be out of the picture by the end of the year, but those he helped wake up or knew what he was about in the first place won't be out of the picture.

I'll be curious what you think about Matt's video, regardless of what you think of DT.
I can definitely relate to both sides of this. Though I was very heartened by this video I've still got both eyes wide open when I look at Trump.

Though there may be some wisdom in playing along with Fraudci... Giving the enemy enough rope so to say, and the longer this goes on the more this fraud is exposed....

But enough already! How many people have died alone because of the asinine COVID rules? How many people could have been saved by HCQ while Trump continues to talk about a military-delivered vaccine. I don't care who's president that sounds beyond Orwellian to me...

Yet call me a sucker but I'm still holding onto hope Trumps hat is white.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

I like Bill Jasper. He is one of the few straight shooters out there. I think this article is telling on laying out the internationalist agenda. We have 2 choices for the next President. Who gives the best shot at fighting Back against the agenda of these internationalists? It sure as heck isnt Joe Biden.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/print-ma ... e-disorder

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Alaris wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

I can definitely relate to both sides of this. Though I was very heartened by this video I've still got both eyes wide open when I look at Trump.

Though there may be some wisdom in playing along with Fraudci... Giving the enemy enough rope so to say, and the longer this goes on the more this fraud is exposed....

But enough already! How many people have died alone because of the asinine COVID rules? How many people could have been saved by HCQ while Trump continues to talk about a military-delivered vaccine. I don't care who's president that sounds beyond Orwellian to me...

Just today he talked about having so many thousands of doses of remdesivir, etc ., anti-viral and anti-covid drugs they have in stock and would use the military to get them out. He's also said he won't force vaccines on any body, though he has also pushed them being developed and to be delivered by the military.

I think the Davos commentators and his own speech to Davos underscores my sense he is on our side, especially his recent, rather alarming press conferences.

Trump has a lot of different voices and pressures being put on him. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. The Davos, etc., people seem to believe he won't even make it to the election, hence their reliance on a silly placeholder such as Biden.

What is coming down the pike, almost immediately is what should worry you. Your concern about Trump, at this point is almost irrelevant, imsho. However, there's nobody else out their that is going to make a difference, if DT isn't able to, as Mark has said.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

larsenb wrote: August 10th, 2020, 10:08 pm
Alaris wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

Just today he talked about having so many thousands of doses of remdesivir, etc ., anti-viral and anti-covid drugs they have in stock and would use the military to get them out. He's also said he won't force vaccines on any body, though he has also pushed them being developed and to be delivered by the military.

I think the Davos commentators and his own speech to Davos underscores my sense he is on our side, especially his recent, rather alarming press conferences.

Trump has a lot of different voices and pressures being put on him. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. The Davos, etc., people seem to believe he won't even make it to the election, hence their reliance on a silly placeholder such as Biden.

What is coming down the pike, almost immediately is what should worry you. Your concern about Trump, at this point is almost irrelevant, imsho. However, there's nobody else out their that is going to make a difference, if DT isn't able to, as Mark has said.
Great points.

Also, I wouldn't say "nobody"

By small and simple means my friend

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Mark wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

I like Bill Jasper. He is one of the few straight shooters out there. I think this article is telling on laying out the internationalist agenda. We have 2 choices for the next President. Who gives the best shot at fighting Back against the agenda of these internationalists? It sure as heck isnt Joe Biden.

Excellent editorial. Coupled with the Matt video this information should be alarming enough to wake up the most complacent observer.

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

The great suffering and economic carnage being suffered now and in the future due to this Covid overreaction is 100% the responsibility of Donald J Trump. Did he give Gates' boy Fauci the mic on stage, or not? Is he still giving Fauci the stage?

These people are far bolder than the Nazi's ever were in the 1930's, and if you think this is going to end well for human beings in this nation and around the globe, you just simply don't understand Liberty, and the eviscerations of it which is taking place at the hands of Donald J Trump.

Zeig heil to Trump.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

topcat wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:38 am

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

The great suffering and economic carnage being suffered now and in the future due to this Covid overreaction is 100% the responsibility of Donald J Trump. Did he give Gates' boy Fauci the mic on stage, or not? Is he still giving Fauci the stage?

These people are far bolder than the Nazi's ever were in the 1930's, and if you think this is going to end well for human beings in this nation and around the globe, you just simply don't understand Liberty, and the eviscerations of it which is taking place at the hands of Donald J Trump.

Zeig heil to Trump.
I would like your opinion about what Jasper says in these last 2 paragraphs of his piece. Is he up in the night? Are all the New American/ John Birch staff totally deceived by Trump? They have been fighting against this Internationalist/globalist Coup driven agenda long before Trump was ever around. Why would they not see him as a phony Traitor? His words again and again support the cause of National sovereignty and American independence. Why would he attempt to buck And sabotage the globalist agenda if he was advocating for it? It makes no sense..

“The election of President Trump and his announced intention to reverse the suicidal course on which the globalists had set our nation has caused the CFR to mobilize all of its immense resources to derail him. Thus, its Fake News media armada (New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, Time, CNN, CBS, PBS, etc.) and its Big Tech social-media controllers (Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) have kept up a nonstop hate fest against Trump, while the CFR’s Deep State bureaucrats throughout the federal agencies sabotage the Trump agenda, and the huge CFR-aligned corporations and tax-exempt foundations lavish billions of dollars on left-wing AstroTurf organizations to give the appearance of popular support for the fanatical “protesters.”

Freedom has never been in greater peril. The CFR revolution for world control is moving into its endgame phase, but the globalists do not have all of the aces they need. In fact, in their current haste and heavy-handedness they are stirring a sleeping colossus. If enough liberty-minded patriots throw all of their efforts, prayers, and resources into the battle now to awaken, educate, and activate their fellow citizens, we can yet save freedom.“

Art Vandelay
Leader of the Outcasts

Post by Art Vandelay »

Ok, you're wrong, Trump didn't hire him. And also, as a civil servant, it wouldn't be easy fro Trump to fire Fauci.
Fauci has been head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984 advising every president since Reagan.

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Art Vandelay wrote: August 11th, 2020, 9:26 am
Ok, you're wrong, Trump didn't hire him. And also, as a civil servant, it wouldn't be easy fro Trump to fire Fauci.
Fauci has been head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984 advising every president since Reagan.
That's more of the same outrageous excuses we've been treated to.

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Mark wrote: August 11th, 2020, 9:05 am
topcat wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:38 am

Operation Warp Speed.

Trump is a Gadianton.

Zeig heil to Trump.
I would like your opinion about what Jasper says in these last 2 paragraphs of his piece. Is he up in the night? Are all the New American/ John Birch staff totally deceived by Trump? They have been fighting against this Internationalist/globalist Coup driven agenda long before Trump was ever around. Why would they not see him as a phony Traitor? His words again and again support the cause of National sovereignty and American independence. Why would he attempt to buck And sabotage the globalist agenda if he was advocating for it? It makes no sense..

“The election of President Trump and his announced intention to reverse the suicidal course on which the globalists had set our nation has caused the CFR to mobilize all of its immense resources to derail him. Thus, its Fake News media armada (New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, Time, CNN, CBS, PBS, etc.) and its Big Tech social-media controllers (Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) have kept up a nonstop hate fest against Trump, while the CFR’s Deep State bureaucrats throughout the federal agencies sabotage the Trump agenda, and the huge CFR-aligned corporations and tax-exempt foundations lavish billions of dollars on left-wing AstroTurf organizations to give the appearance of popular support for the fanatical “protesters.”

Freedom has never been in greater peril. The CFR revolution for world control is moving into its endgame phase, but the globalists do not have all of the aces they need. In fact, in their current haste and heavy-handedness they are stirring a sleeping colossus. If enough liberty-minded patriots throw all of their efforts, prayers, and resources into the battle now to awaken, educate, and activate their fellow citizens, we can yet save freedom.“
I was a member of the John Birch Society in the 1990s. Sometime in the last 15 years there was a great upheaval in the leadership of the JBS.

The old leadership was purged and new brought in.

I honestly don't know the truth of what happened.

But you know it's possible that they could have been infiltrated.

I've written to one of the JBS editors about Trump and he has chosen to not respond.

But I ask you, Mark, which of all the major talking heads is out there preaching that Trump is the devil, the great Trojan horse, The great deceiver, and the greatest deceiver this nation has ever seen?

Alex Jones is all up Trump's butt. I can't think of any exceptions. So you asked me for my opinion about this piece? I just gave it. I can't think of any exceptions, meaning they're all deceived or some of them are deceived and some of them have been bought and paid for. I don't know which.

But the fact that Trump has not drained one single swamp creature and has destroyed the American economy and has brought about the misery of millions of lives and the deaths of tens maybe hundreds of millions through starvation in the third world, is unconscionable. It is satanic. He is not incompetent. He is a artful deceiver. He is an actor.

Jared is not a male. Big hint. Nobody talks about that, but come on, use your eyes. This is why transgenderism has skyrocketed. It got a foothold with Michael Obama in the white house as the first "lady", and now with the "son"-in-law being given prestigious duties in the administration, guess what we see, black lives matter, a major pusher transgender blacks, is funded with billions of dollars and has exposure all over the nation, like the globalist-controlled NBA.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I highly recommend reading the article "Directing the Disorder" by Bill Jasper, a senior editor for The New American magazine. Thanks, Mark, for providing the link.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

re
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55797&p=1053196#p1053196
If there are any of you that don't think Trump still has your best interests at heart watch this video linked at the following location:

viewtopic.php?p=1053084#p1053084

------------------------------------------------------------------
In many ways, Trump has fought against the evil agenda that is come upon all of us,
but he's also a part of it.

it's over - TRUMP HAS SOLD US OUT !

How could anyone think that -

anyone that does promo's for Bill Gates,
https://youtu.be/wWjp6mceqh0
https://youtu.be/_pV1U9s3vJ0
that says he's in charge of “Operation Warp Speed”
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54901&p=1028265&hil ... p#p1028265
that wants to use the military to enforce the vaccine,
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56176&p=1050470#p1050470
and on and on,
would "have my best interests at heart" !

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

SPIRIT wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:22 am re
If there are any of you that don't think Trump still has your best interests at heart watch this video linked at the following location:

viewtopic.php?p=1053084#p1053084

------------------------------------------------------------------
In many ways, Trump has fought against the evil agenda that is come upon all of us,
but he's also a part of it.

it's over - TRUMP HAS SOLD US OUT !

How could anyone think that -

anyone that does promo's for Bill Gates,
https://youtu.be/wWjp6mceqh0
https://youtu.be/_pV1U9s3vJ0
that says he's in charge of “Operation Warp Speed”
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54901&p=1028265&hil ... p#p1028265
that wants to use the military to enforce the vaccine,
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56176&p=1050470#p1050470
and on and on,
would "have my best interests at heart" !
“In many ways, Trump has fought against the evil agenda that is come upon all of us,
but he's also a part of it.“

This type of thinking defies Logic. Does Trump have some kind of a split personality? He’s with us but really He’s Actually against us. My head is spinning just trying to figure it all out.. :?:

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

I'm not much of a Trump fan, from his "getting the ball rolling" 15 day stop living normally for healthy Americans plan, to his record breaking trillions dollar bailout wealth transfers, to being surrounded by recycled swamp creature neo-cons. However, if there was a case to be made FOR him, this case was well put forward by Michael Matt. He is currently in the arena and the demons are frothing at the mouth.

Secession is in the cards one way or another. What is the breaking point for conservative states to allow themselves to be trammeled by progressive policies? And if Trump wins, there is increasing clamour for the left coast CA-OR-WA to secede.

The forced union is the wet dream of the power brokers since 1861. It was never meant to be "indivisible". The question is, will people have the humanity to let people go in peace?