Trump: Military Will Distribute Vaccine in a Very Powerful Manner

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

•Jul 30, 2020
Headlines with a Voice

1 minute video

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump: Military Will Distribute Vaccine in a Very Powerful Manner

Post by Juliet »

I thought there was a post about how Trump wouldn't force a vaccine. Is this change because of Ghrislaine Maxwell?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

What the heck has he been doing recently? Has he just been listening to really bad advice recently??

Robbinius
captain of 100

Post by Robbinius »

This is definitely troubling. I can’t deny that.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Guys... trust the plan... obviously...

LDSAnon
captain of 100

Post by LDSAnon »

Throughout Trump's daily Corona news updates, he referred constantly to the "unseen enemy" and "virus" in ways that were sometimes kind of odd. Those of us who have studied the Qanon drops understand that he does some odd things sometimes that are intentional to make you ask questions. For example, misspellings in his tweets are often intentional and they relate to things that should get attention. The now famous "covfefe" typo actually had reference to a 2017 act of Congress that made his tweets official presidential records, which cannot be deleted or removed under penalty of law. It provided him with a channel to bypass the MSM and go straight to the people. Nevertheless, when he made that typo, the media talking heads had a heyday making fun of him.

So back to his references about the "unseen enemy" or the "virus" and "infection," he has been referring to the secret combination we call the Cabal. He is planning on "inoculating" the nation using the military, meaning the arrests of high-level conspirators and traitors will be done. Military tribunals will be held. This is the "inoculation" to which he refers here, as he has in past briefings. Trump is communicating on two different levels here. The Cabal understands him, even if we don't always get it. Maybe before the election, but most likely afterward, there will be arrests, miitary tribunals for treason, and people will go to jail. He intends to get rid of the "infection" in the body politic.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

What's the source of the video? I'd like to see the whole quote in context and even better in video form.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

LDSAnon wrote: July 31st, 2020, 4:33 pm Throughout Trump's daily Corona news updates, he referred constantly to the "unseen enemy" and "virus" in ways that were sometimes kind of odd. Those of us who have studied the Qanon drops understand that he does some odd things sometimes that are intentional to make you ask questions. For example, misspellings in his tweets are often intentional and they relate to things that should get attention. The now famous "covfefe" typo actually had reference to a 2017 act of Congress that made his tweets official presidential records, which cannot be deleted or removed under penalty of law. It provided him with a channel to bypass the MSM and go straight to the people. Nevertheless, when he made that typo, the media talking heads had a heyday making fun of him.

So back to his references about the "unseen enemy" or the "virus" and "infection," he has been referring to the secret combination we call the Cabal. He is planning on "inoculating" the nation using the military, meaning the arrests of high-level conspirators and traitors will be done. Military tribunals will be held. This is the "inoculation" to which he refers here, as he has in past briefings. Trump is communicating on two different levels here. The Cabal understands him, even if we don't always get it. Maybe before the election, but most likely afterward, there will be arrests, miitary tribunals for treason, and people will go to jail. He intends to get rid of the "infection" in the body politic.

I like what you say and I sincerely hope you are right.

He does talk funny sometimes, and tends to mean different things. And he is a genius.

But he could be fooled. He sure has been led astray by this megalomaniac dirtbag Fauci the Creep.
dc

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

David13 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 5:05 pm
LDSAnon wrote: July 31st, 2020, 4:33 pm Throughout Trump's daily Corona news updates, he referred constantly to the "unseen enemy" and "virus" in ways that were sometimes kind of odd. Those of us who have studied the Qanon drops understand that he does some odd things sometimes that are intentional to make you ask questions. For example, misspellings in his tweets are often intentional and they relate to things that should get attention. The now famous "covfefe" typo actually had reference to a 2017 act of Congress that made his tweets official presidential records, which cannot be deleted or removed under penalty of law. It provided him with a channel to bypass the MSM and go straight to the people. Nevertheless, when he made that typo, the media talking heads had a heyday making fun of him.

I like what you say and I sincerely hope you are right.

He does talk funny sometimes, and tends to mean different things. And he is a genius.

But he could be fooled. He sure has been led astray by this megalomaniac dirtbag Fauci the Creep.
dc

The only thing I can add to the Trump/Fauci/Birx thing is that it seems to me that the President is just giving them enough rope for their own funeral...although it seems more Fauci than Birx. She seems to have backed away?

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Inoculations/ vaccinations—-> Cabal

Therapeutics—-> We the people

Do I have that right?

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

i wonder if covid-vaccination document forgeries sold on the darkweb are going to become a thing soon

its already easy to buy a passport (or pretty much any forgery), why not a covid-approved passport?

then again, i could see it backfiring.

andrewkeola
captain of 10

Post by andrewkeola »

When he says "powerful manner", I really think he's referring to fast distribution. The military are very good at deployment and it makes sense.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

oneClimbs wrote: July 31st, 2020, 4:57 pm What's the source of the video? I'd like to see the whole quote in context and even better in video form.
This might relate to some of the Q references..

https://youtu.be/tvSOPwAthds

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I've said once before on here that I'd be the first in line when the vaccine came out to get it, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'll wait and see how others react to it first.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

tdj wrote: July 31st, 2020, 10:24 pm I've said once before on here that I'd be the first in line when the vaccine came out to get it, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'll wait and see how others react to it first.
Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

I can show you how my daughter reacted to “safe” vaccinations. She’s disabled from them. But even when I say that, people will still make up an excuse as to why that was an exception. I have no intentions of volunteering. And for the sake of humanity I hope others won’t wait to find out. These will be more than just a vaccination against a flu...

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

oneClimbs wrote: July 31st, 2020, 4:57 pm What's the source of the video? I'd like to see the whole quote in context and even better in video form.

Round Table today at Red Cross headquarters. After over thirty minutes of blah blah blah beginning at the 35:54 second mark,
a reporter asks the President the following question:

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

FoundMyEden wrote: August 1st, 2020, 3:29 am
tdj wrote: July 31st, 2020, 10:24 pm I've said once before on here that I'd be the first in line when the vaccine came out to get it, but the more I think about it, the more I think I'll wait and see how others react to it first.
Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

I can show you how my daughter reacted to “safe” vaccinations. She’s disabled from them. But even when I say that, people will still make up an excuse as to why that was an exception. I have no intentions of volunteering. And for the sake of humanity I hope others won’t wait to find out. These will be more than just a vaccination against a flu...
That's interesting because about the same time my daughter showed the signs of autism is when she got the bulk of her vaccines. Of course around that time she had also gotten lead poisoning, but I wished I had waited nonetheless.
My uncle, who before was always very healthy, decided to get his usual flu vaccine about the time his daughter was born. Not long after, he developed some very bad symptoms; weight loss, excessive thirst, fatigue and elevated sugar levels. He had to be hospitalized and got diagnosed with type I diabetes. This happened within mere days of the flu vaccine, and happened suddenly.
That's been just over 30yrs ago, and he's never recovered. He still has diabetes to this day, and it's always giving him problems. He can't live alone because his levels will often drop to where he has some sort of seizure or fit, and someone has to be there to help him.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Everything Trump talks about is BIG!! It is going to be HUUUUUUUGE!!!

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

tdj wrote: August 1st, 2020, 10:20 am
Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

That's interesting because about the same time my daughter showed the signs of autism is when she got the bulk of her vaccines. Of course around that time she had also gotten lead poisoning, but I wished I had waited nonetheless.
My uncle, who before was always very healthy, decided to get his usual flu vaccine about the time his daughter was born. Not long after, he developed some very bad symptoms; weight loss, excessive thirst, fatigue and elevated sugar levels. He had to be hospitalized and got diagnosed with type I diabetes. This happened within mere days of the flu vaccine, and happened suddenly.
That's been just over 30yrs ago, and he's never recovered. He still has diabetes to this day, and it's always giving him problems. He can't live alone because his levels will often drop to where he has some sort of seizure or fit, and someone has to be there to help him.
I’m sorry to hear about your daughter and your uncle as well. There is a reason children with Autism have common symptoms but are all different, as with the saying, “If you’ve met one person with Autism, you’ve met one person with Autism.”
It’s because we’re all different...just with symptoms of poisoning, and our bodies respond similarly in some cases but different in others. I believe Autism/Aspergers is a form of neurological damage to the brain, like what your daughter (and my daughter) has as a result/symptom from the toxins in her body. Your uncles body was poisoned as well and was responding to the toxin. I don’t have an answer other than for our family, the Spirit was heavy on me about no more vaccines. The genes in our family are highly sensitive to the things we put in our bodies and I even have a daughter who is on the spectrum and has never received vaccinations, but I did and as a result it affected her.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

FoundMyEden wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 1:58 am
Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

I’m sorry to hear about your daughter and your uncle as well. There is a reason children with Autism have common symptoms but are all different, as with the saying, “If you’ve met one person with Autism, you’ve met one person with Autism.”
It’s because we’re all different...just with symptoms of poisoning, and our bodies respond similarly in some cases but different in others. I believe Autism/Aspergers is a form of neurological damage to the brain, like what your daughter (and my daughter) has as a result/symptom from the toxins in her body. Your uncles body was poisoned as well and was responding to the toxin. I don’t have an answer other than for our family, the Spirit was heavy on me about no more vaccines. The genes in our family are highly sensitive to the things we put in our bodies and I even have a daughter who is on the spectrum and has never received vaccinations, but I did and as a result it affected her.
I'm not a doctor, so take this as you will, but we did an enormous amount of research in the subject and found out some interesting things. The bacteria that causes ulcers and leaky gut has a tough outer protein shell that can survive in stomach acid. It HAS to be treated with very powerful antibiotics. Most kids with autism have wheat and corn issues because the husks on wheat and corn are of the same proteins that the ulcer bacteria has. It kind of explains why the stomach acids can't digest corn shells or wheat husks. The body also reacts the same way to the wheat and corn as it does to the bacteria because it doesnt know the difference and is trying to fight them off. With our daughter, it came back on the tests as her having a wheat and corn allergy. The reason most of these autism sites say don't use antibiotics is because only the most powerful ones will work. The less powerful doses make it stronger.
Bottom line: Once we treated our daughter with VERY powerful antibiotics, and kept her on them for the full duration, her cognitive functions took a huge leap. She slept for about 3 days straight. Only got up to use the restroom, get a bit to eat and drink. After three days, she woke up and was a completely different kid. Her last set of tests showed no issues with wheat or corn. She can now eat them as much as she wants. No leaky gut anymore either.

She still has cognitive issues from the residual effects from the bacteria and lead, and quite possibly from those vaccines, but you might consider talking with as many dr.s as it takes to get one who "gets" autistic kids. It's new, and so many doctors just don't get it.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

tdj wrote: August 4th, 2020, 9:37 am

Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

I'm not a doctor, so take this as you will, but we did an enormous amount of research in the subject and found out some interesting things. The bacteria that causes ulcers and leaky gut has a tough outer protein shell that can survive in stomach acid. It HAS to be treated with very powerful antibiotics. Most kids with autism have wheat and corn issues because the husks on wheat and corn are of the same proteins that the ulcer bacteria has. It kind of explains why the stomach acids can't digest corn shells or wheat husks. The body also reacts the same way to the wheat and corn as it does to the bacteria because it doesnt know the difference and is trying to fight them off. With our daughter, it came back on the tests as her having a wheat and corn allergy. The reason most of these autism sites say don't use antibiotics is because only the most powerful ones will work. The less powerful doses make it stronger.
Bottom line: Once we treated our daughter with VERY powerful antibiotics, and kept her on them for the full duration, her cognitive functions took a huge leap. She slept for about 3 days straight. Only got up to use the restroom, get a bit to eat and drink. After three days, she woke up and was a completely different kid. Her last set of tests showed no issues with wheat or corn. She can now eat them as much as she wants. No leaky gut anymore either.

She still has cognitive issues from the residual effects from the bacteria and lead, and quite possibly from those vaccines, but you might consider talking with as many dr.s as it takes to get one who "gets" autistic kids. It's new, and so many doctors just don't get it.
Joseph stated that " an evil conspiring band of men will poison our food supply".
I have worked in North Dakota, Montana, and South Dakota building custom homes for farmers. It all is pretty much dry farming, totally dependent upon rain. All of the corn is genetically altered Roundup ready seed. The wheat, when it gets close to harvest, because of the rolling hills, it will dry on the top of the hills but the lowland it is still partially green. So that they can harvest all at once, they will spray Roundup to kill it all, and then it is harvested with roundup freshly applied. So quite a bit of wheat, even though it is not genetically modified, yet it's just as bad or worse than the corn as it is freshly sprayed with glyphosate and then sold to the bread makers, cerealmakers, flour mills etc. And we consume it a gusto.
And yes, this is what the area farmers have told me.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

tdj wrote: August 4th, 2020, 9:37 am

Certificate
Of
Vaccinations
I
D
19 (AI)

I haven't heard of the antibiotics that you might be referring to, so if you want to pm me what you had your daughter on I would be interested to know. I've been seeing doctors for almost 20 years and yes, you're correct, there aren't many in the know because most are treating the symptoms and not the problem which is toxicity. Dr Greenspan was in Oregon at the time I was looking for therapy in that area, but I'm kind of past that point now.

Anyway, It's not the wheat, or the corn, or the peanuts, ...it's the poison in/on them. But yes, if you heal the gut before it poisons the body and the brain then our body responds better when hit with the bad guys...good and bad bacteria is supposed to be in our bodies, but our bodies are supposed to be strong enough to fight it off, strengthening our immune system even more. Again, the allergies are a symptom of our weakened immune systems because of the toxins, not the proteins or bacteria in, on, or around us. God made dirt not to hurt...remember that saying? :)

Glad to hear your daughter is doing better and you found some success in treatment.