Prepare for impact

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Prepare for impact

Post by SPIRIT »

Prepare for impact
Jul 15, 2020
Israeli News Live

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: Prepare for impact

Post by Juliet »

When covid 19 hit, I tried to research what really was going on, and the thing that resonated with me was that there was an asteroid that was going to hit the earth, John Hopkins who does covid stats is also in charge of asteroid deflections....

And I believe we actually nuked an asteroid.

The result was fallout radiation.

Keeping everybody home for several weeks is how you deal with fallout.

At one point Trump said he felt they did the right thing, and millions could have died. Was he referring to the decision to nuke an asteroid?

And when they are predicting a second wave of COVID, could it acutally be another round of fallout due to nuking another asteroid?

Intellihub has been reporting on these asteroids this whole time.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

We don't need to brace for impact we need to pray for guidance to know what to do and to be sure we have our lives in order. There is no greater time to know Jesus as your savior than now!
https://israelinewslive.org/
Steven Ben-Nun
8297 Champions Gate Blvd #442
Champions Gate, Florida 33896
For the scoffers that think nothing can happen remember The Egyptians and the people of Sodom, then don't forget Revelation 16 and its prophecy.
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Moon1943 wrote: July 19th, 2020, 6:23 pm

We don't need to brace for impact we need to pray for guidance to know what to do and to be sure we have our lives in order. There is no greater time to know Jesus as your savior than now!
Steven Ben-Nun
For the scoffers that think nothing can happen remember The Egyptians and the people of Sodom, then don't forget Revelation 16 and its prophecy.
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
VERY INTERESTING
thanks for posting this update from Israeli News Live

for those that don't want to take time to watch all of this video but are interested,
start listening at this point.
https://youtu.be/2zk3ADdL31g?t=1050

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Juliet wrote: July 18th, 2020, 2:29 am When covid 19 hit, I tried to research what really was going on, and the thing that resonated with me was that there was an asteroid that was going to hit the earth, John Hopkins who does covid stats is also in charge of asteroid deflections....

And I believe we actually nuked an asteroid.

The result was fallout radiation.

Keeping everybody home for several weeks is how you deal with fallout.

At one point Trump said he felt they did the right thing, and millions could have died. Was he referring to the decision to nuke an asteroid?

And when they are predicting a second wave of COVID, could it acutally be another round of fallout due to nuking another asteroid?

Intellihub has been reporting on these asteroids this whole time.
Radioactive fallout from space can be detected. And if you don't want to trust the folks who monitor that kind of thing, It's not difficult or expensive for independent 3rd parties to confirm or deny this kind of thing.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

SPIRIT wrote: July 19th, 2020, 11:05 pm
Moon1943 wrote: July 19th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Steven Ben-Nun

Spaced_Out "Madrid earthquake was prior to 1833 D&C 88. which has the same signs and sequence as rev 12 the 6th seal, No it has not happened yet the missionary will be recalled prior the earthquake.
The half hour of silence is silence in the heavens not silence on earth there will be no silence on earth. If you read the events of the 6th seal they start with meteorite bombardment and great signs in the heavens. The 7th seal starts with more meteorites and destruction of every living thing in the oceans. The silence is a reprieve from the destruction from outside the earth - why is there a reprieve is it for the 144k from every tribe to do the final missionary work prior to the near complete destruction of the earth that occurs in the 7th seal."

VERY INTERESTING
thanks for posting this update from Israeli News Live

for those that don't want to take time to watch all of this video but are interested,
start listening at this point.
https://youtu.be/2zk3ADdL31g?t=1050

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

“I have asked of the Lord concerning His coming; and while asking the Lord, He gave a sign and said, ‘In the days of Noah I set a bow in the heavens as a sign and token that in any year that the bow should be seen the Lord would not come; but there should be seed time and harvest during that year: but whenever you see the bow withdrawn, it shall be a token that there shall be famine, pestilence, and great distress among the nations, and that the coming of the Messiah is not far distant.’”10

“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed [see Ezekiel 47:1–9]. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:26].”11

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

this "fun" little interactive website shows the potential damage from an asteroid of the "2018 vp1" size (max = 49 m, 16 story building):

https://asteroidcollision.herokuapp.com/

spoiler: almost everyone dies between the Davis County line, 33rd South, 33rd West, and etc.

SuHwak
captain of 50

Post by SuHwak »

Haven't made it past the 5 minute mark of OP's linked video. Multiple friends at the Pentagon? Advisor of POTUS? Casually discussing stuff with them that has 'national security' written all over it? A physisian your wife talked with mentioned something something....

Yeah great sources man!

A metorite the cause of the Saharan dessert dust plume? How? How large should this metorite be to kick up this much dust? Much more plausible explenation is that the dust clouds are a normal occurance. Just this time its much larger, then we have seen, at least in the time we've been keeping track, and thats not that long.

My source after a minute of google search:
https://www.vox.com/2020/7/1/21307053/s ... ran-sunset

(The locals are calling it the Godzilla dust cloud)

"Researchers are still unclear as to why the recent Saharan dust cloud was so intense since there are so many factors at play. Seftor said it may have to do with the intense rainfall in the Sahel region in May and June. That in turn may have fueled local weather to whip up more dust. But he cautioned that this is just speculation at this point.

Another culprit could be strong tropical waves. These are bands of low air pressure that move from east to west across the tropical Atlantic Ocean. This atmospheric perturbation may have kicked up an exceptional amount of dust from the Sahara."

And:
"Saharan dust is a vital ingredient in ecosystems in the Western Hemisphere"

We have a saying in Dutch: "Zand schuurt de maag". As in; a little sand in you food doesn't hurt. :lol:

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SuHwak wrote: July 29th, 2020, 7:43 am Haven't made it past the 5 minute mark of OP's linked video. Multiple friends at the Pentagon? Advisor of POTUS? Casually discussing stuff with them that has 'national security' written all over it? A physisian your wife talked with mentioned something something....

Yeah great sources man!

A metorite the cause of the Saharan dessert dust plume? How? How large should this metorite be to kick up this much dust? Much more plausible explenation is that the dust clouds are a normal occurance. Just this time its much larger, then we have seen, at least in the time we've been keeping track, and thats not that long.

"Researchers are still unclear as to why the recent Saharan dust cloud was so intense since there are so many factors at play. Seftor said it may have to do with the intense rainfall in the Sahel region in May and June. That in turn may have fueled local weather to whip up more dust. But he cautioned that this is just speculation at this point.

Another culprit could be strong tropical waves. These are bands of low air pressure that move from east to west across the tropical Atlantic Ocean. This atmospheric perturbation may have kicked up an exceptional amount of dust from the Sahara."

And:

We have a saying in Dutch: "Zand schuurt de maag". As in; a little sand in you food doesn't hurt. :lol:

I think, like most people, you've become just a little bit too trusting in evil sources - Google - Instagram - Facebook, mainstream media.
Just look at what all these have done with this PLANNEDemic - COVID-19

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54049&p=1005890&hi ... p#p1005890
google and all the fake news mainstream media is just a big propaganda machine.....
is Google your God.
A Google search gives you (what they want) NOT (what you want), and not necessarily all the facts or truth.
That's why I say is Google your God.
because, I think for most people, they go to Google for all their answers, and put more truth in it than in God.
(which, btw Google doesn't believe in - (God )

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

A Word from a Christian

The 3 Days of Darkness, the Transformation and the Destroyer of Nations (Nibiru, Planet X)

"Understand My word “What is happening now has happened before, and what will happen in the future has happened before, because God makes the same things happen over and over again.”( Ecc 3:15 NLT) and I said it again here, “For God [does reveal His will; He] speaks not only once, but more than once, even though men do not regard it”(Job 33:14 AMPC) Also all of you need to remember this verse “Jesus Christ (Yahshua ha Mashiach) is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Heb. 13:8) I do what I have done in the past again and again because it is how I operate and it is part of who I am. The better that you get to know Me the more you will understand this fact.

The three days of darkness will happen again just as it did during the time that My people Israel were held captive in Egypt. “Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky, so that darkness may come over the land of Egypt, a darkness which [is so awful that it] may be felt.” So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and for three days a thick darkness was all over the land of Egypt [no sun, no moon, no stars]. The Egyptians could not see one another, nor did anyone leave his place for three days, but all the Israelites had [supernatural] light in their dwellings.” (Ex. 10:21-23 AMPC) My people will have light in their dwellings during the coming 3 days of darkness as well. My people will not need candles! There is no need to fear in My people! I will protect those who are mine! Candles will be needed by those who do not know Me. Those who do not know Me will be in great fear because they will not understand what is happening. If there are unbelievers in your household offer to pray with them and encourage them to seek Me and surrender to Me and I will save them. “Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.” (Isa.26:20 NKJV) Then My people shall be healed, strengthened and empowered by My glory and sent out!

Covering your windows will help prevent fear of the things happening outside, especially for unbelievers and children, but this will not protect you, I WILL! The darkness will be both physical and spiritual and there will be evil entities outside of your dwelling but do not fear. The movie “Bird Box” was made to cause fear, the enemy loves fear. Unbelievers do not have any power over this darkness, just like in the movie but My own do. If you know Me and have on your spiritual armor of light the evil and darkness will not harm you. “For we(you) do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”(Eph 6:12-13 NKJV)

The sign of Jonah was a sign to those who witnessed My first coming and to those who will witness My second coming. “Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Just as Jonah and I experienced 3 days of darkness so will this wicked generation. These days of darkness will be caused by the “destroyer of nations”(Jer. 4:7) or what is now called Nibiru or Planet X. This is My instrument of judgment that I have used again and again. This time will be the harshest ever. This is written in the book of Revelation 6:12-17(NKJV) “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth (fallen angels and meteors), as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

This generation will see My return but before that they will be given 40 days to repent just as Nineveh was, which is the same amount of time that I walked the earth after My resurrection from the dead. First the dead shall rise and then My remnant/bride will be transformed. (Dan. 12:2-3, Matt. 27:52-53, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, 1 Thess. 4:15-17, Isa. 60:1-5) Out of the gross, thick darkness they will arise and shine! Those who are transformed will be given 40 days to bring in the end time harvest and share Me with all that will listen. They will be overflowing with My power and glowing with My glory. This will be the time of the “greater works”. No one will stop them! No man, no weapon, no sickness, no demon, no giant, no angel, no beast and not even Satan himself! For they will have an anointing without measure. After their work is done then I shall take them to be with Me forever and they will sing to Me in their brightest white robes that have been washed in My blood,“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” (Rev 7:12 NKJV)

My people, I tell you now stop concentrating on the darkness and focus on The Light! I AM THE LIGHT! Your fear comes from the fact that you know you are living in sin. Put away your deeds of darkness and clothe yourselves with My robe of righteousness. Cry out to Me now and I will help you overcome your sin, I NEVER asked you to do it alone. I hate self-righteousness! ASK ME TO HELP YOU AND I WILL! I gave My life so that you could have it and have it more abundantly. Receive all that My Spirit has for you! I want you to swim in the ocean of My Spirit! That’s how much I have for you!

The transformation is coming sooner than most think because they are concerned with the things of this world. Do not be one of those whose hearts fail them for fear of the things they see coming upon the earth. The darkness is only a small part of that which is coming. Be transformed daily by My Spirit and I will finish the work that I have begun in you at the appointed time.

(1 John 3:2-3 NKJV) “Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.”

Your Coming King

Yahshua

Jesus

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

"budget for a cleanup for debris from a class 2 gas giant"

SuHwak
captain of 50

Post by SuHwak »

SPIRIT wrote: July 29th, 2020, 9:27 am
SuHwak wrote: July 29th, 2020, 7:43 am Haven't made it past the 5 minute mark of OP's linked video. Multiple friends at the Pentagon? Advisor of POTUS? Casually discussing stuff with them that has 'national security' written all over it? A physisian your wife talked with mentioned something something....

Yeah great sources man!

And:

I think, like most people, you've become just a little bit too trusting in evil sources - Google - Instagram - Facebook, mainstream media.

google and all the fake news mainstream media is just a big propaganda machine.....
is Google your God.
A Google search gives you (what they want) NOT (what you want), and not necessarily all the facts or truth.
because, I think for most people, they go to Google for all their answers, and put more truth in it than in God.
I am fairly well aware of Google's seach engine biases and pitfalls. I do not however feel you can call a tool evil. Do you call a hammer evil in and of itself? You can do both good and evil with a hammer, and a hammer can be made by a Christian or a Satanist, doesn't make the hammer itself any different. And Google is not in question here, its the source (Vox) I used for providing (alternative) context to the dust cloud.

I know Google doesn't believe in God, neither does a hammer. Its a tool to be acted upon, it doesn't act on its own. Once you know the properties of the tool, you can use it for what its made for. And indeed, the video's you share are hosted on the platform owned by.... Google.

"Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate"

How quick you are to judge me based on the tool I used to accomplish something. Leave that judgement for yourself if you think not that my Saviour Jesus Christ is my God.

SuHwak
captain of 50

Post by SuHwak »

I'm not sure when that changed (the video's you linked are from 2018), and I can only test with Siri, as I have no Google or Amazon devices in my home. Siri does answer correctly (albeit also from Wikipedia) that Jesus Christ is a religious leader believed in Christianity to be the Son of God.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SuHwak wrote: July 30th, 2020, 1:43 am
SPIRIT wrote: July 29th, 2020, 9:27 am

Yeah great sources man!

And:

is Google your God.
I am fairly well aware of Google's seach engine biases and pitfalls. I do not however feel you can call a tool evil. Do you call a hammer evil in and of itself? You can do both good and evil with a hammer, and a hammer can be made by a Christian or a Satanist, doesn't make the hammer itself any different. And Google is not in question here, its the source (Vox) I used for providing (alternative) context to the dust cloud.

I know Google doesn't believe in God, neither does a hammer. Its a tool to be acted upon, it doesn't act on its own. Once you know the properties of the tool, you can use it for what its made for. And indeed, the video's you share are hosted on the platform owned by.... Google.

"Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate"

How quick you are to judge me based on the tool I used to accomplish something. Leave that judgement for yourself if you think not that my Saviour Jesus Christ is my God.
sorry, but to me, you think like a computer - if that's your reasoning. "a tool" ?
Your comparison is ridiculous.
It's not a tool, it's people - the evil corrupt organizations controlling the tool and telling you how you use it;
and controlling YOU if you use it; only telling you what they want you to see and hear and believe. (they have an evil agenda)
(just like this whole PLANNEDemic) *** see below

It's more like saying "here's your hammer,
1. you can't use any other type of hammer.
2. you have to hold it this way and use it this way.
(here is the best part)
3. you have to stay in this house and build only what I tell you.

it's like being in the Matrix.
ya, what a great tool ! that "doesn't act on its own" lol.

it's like searching for this herb that you've heard cures cancer.
They don't want anyone being cured from cancer so they won't give you any information at all about it,
- the herb or ways of curing cancer other than going to your doctor and using chemotherapy.

We are all really a part of corrupt evil organizations because we use them,
because they control everything; we really didn't have much of a choice
because they've set up and control how our society functions.
We all have this false sense of freedom; when really, we are being controlled in every aspect of our lives.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55748&p=1042115&hil ... h#p1042115
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54049&p=1005890&hi ... h#p1005890
at this point on video
start here - 2 min 24 sec.
Google search for cases
https://youtu.be/9zu_Q7TbVbA?t=132
Last edited by SPIRIT on July 30th, 2020, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

isn't it interesting that we see and find out more of what's really going on
and what the future will be - in the movies that come out,
more than we do in our News. (just something to think about)

I usually don't watch anything like this, but I watched the series "Salvation" and couldn't believe how well it was done
and that something like this could very well be taking place right now.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54662&p=1020022#p1020022

SALVATION Official Trailer (HD) CBS Drama Series

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

What I also find interesting is,
remember back a few years ago Sept. 6 2018 (I think) - the Solar observatory that the FBI closed.
also I think there were some others that were closed exactly at the same time.
Remember they made up the excuse that they were closing it
supposedly because of some child sex offender or something.
For the FBI and military helicopters to get involved, I don't think it was what they said it was.
i mean, what a lame excuse.
It's my own personal opinion that the observatory spotted something
that no one was supposed to know about and this information
might of or could have leaked out.
Again, my own personal opinion,
I believe that it may have to do with NIBIRU - PLANET X - WORMWOOD what ever you want to call it that is coming and
is responsible and causing the problems we are seeing with the weather
and in the increase we are seeing all over the World with volcanoes earthquakes etc.
Last edited by SPIRIT on July 31st, 2020, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Moon1943 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:11 pm
Yes, this video is almost 2 hours long. I listened to it last night, and you can skip ahead approximately 30 minutes to where Mike comes on. Also the last part is calling on people to accept Jesus.

The part with Mike from around the world is very informative and worth listening to.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:48 pm
Moon1943 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:11 pm
Yes, this video is almost 2 hours long. I listened to it last night, and you can skip ahead approximately 30 minutes to where Mike comes on. Also the last part is calling on people to accept Jesus.

The part with Mike from around the world is very informative and worth listening to.

isn't it interesting that the video is not available now.

*edit
looks like you have to go to youtube to play it.
it won't play in the forum here.

just click on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reFZbYNC6U