VACCINE INFOWAR IN CARDSTON COUNTRY

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AuDCox
Hi, I'm new.

Re: VACCINE INFOWAR IN CARDSTON COUNTRY

Post by AuDCox »

I am sorry, but I see many posts about the evil of using fetal cells. I just don't see how that is so bad. I can understand the outrage if these were being stripped from an actual child without parental consent, but think about it. These bodies are mere vessels for us on our journey. It is my belief that babies that are aborted especially early on will have the opportunity to come again to earth and assume a new vessel. The bodies or vessels of these unborn babies are then in most instances burned. I do not see how the burning of the body is more appropriate nor acceptable than using it to help benefit mankind. (I believe vaccines to be a benefit). The part of the matter that bothers me is that the parents of the unborn child chose to abort the child. I do not think that trying to get something positive (vaccines) out of a very negative action (abortion) legitimize the action.
I would gladly and freely give my body when I am done with it to research and use to benefit all mankind. If someone could figure out a way to use the cells in my body to help even one person then I am in favor of it, just the same way I am in favor of donating blood to a blood drive of organ transplants.
I am curious if any of you that dislike the use of fetal cells in vaccines would also be opposed to the following. Imagine that you or your wife is pregnant and the baby is coming now. Soon after the baby is born it is discovered that he will soon die due to a lack of _________ (whatever). Then imagine that a doctor tells you that there is a special procedure where he could take ____________ from an unborn aborted fetus and give it to your child and he would live a full and uncompromised life. I don't know about you, but I would jump up and down and be extremely grateful that the good Lord provided a way to save my child's life even by means of using fetal cells.
I realize that my post will in all likelihood be disregarded and I don't mean to persuade any to change their stance on whether to vaccinate or not, but I wanted to share my view on why using fetal cells for me is not a reason not to vaccinate.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

I do not believe that it was disclosed, to those responsible for setting policy;
Thanks for yourinsight. This could be the case. I have prayed about immunizations for my family and have felt to let them each make their own choice in the matter.
As you say, the Church may change their policy as new information is made available. Surely the Church leaves each family to decide for themselves. That is the beauty of it. I personally have never been vaccinated, except for the childhood vaccinations my parents sent me in for. My wife on the other hand works at hospital and receives them each year.
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing.

DOZ
captain of 100

Post by DOZ »

AuDCox wrote:I am sorry, but I see many posts about the evil of using fetal cells. I just don't see how that is so bad. I can understand the outrage if these were being stripped from an actual child without parental consent, but think about it. These bodies are mere vessels for us on our journey. It is my belief that babies that are aborted especially early on will have the opportunity to come again to earth and assume a new vessel. The bodies or vessels of these unborn babies are then in most instances burned. I do not see how the burning of the body is more appropriate nor acceptable than using it to help benefit mankind. (I believe vaccines to be a benefit). The part of the matter that bothers me is that the parents of the unborn child chose to abort the child. I do not think that trying to get something positive (vaccines) out of a very negative action (abortion) legitimize the action.
I would gladly and freely give my body when I am done with it to research and use to benefit all mankind. If someone could figure out a way to use the cells in my body to help even one person then I am in favor of it, just the same way I am in favor of donating blood to a blood drive of organ transplants.
I am curious if any of you that dislike the use of fetal cells in vaccines would also be opposed to the following. Imagine that you or your wife is pregnant and the baby is coming now. Soon after the baby is born it is discovered that he will soon die due to a lack of _________ (whatever). Then imagine that a doctor tells you that there is a special procedure where he could take ____________ from an unborn aborted fetus and give it to your child and he would live a full and uncompromised life. I don't know about you, but I would jump up and down and be extremely grateful that the good Lord provided a way to save my child's life even by means of using fetal cells.
I realize that my post will in all likelihood be disregarded and I don't mean to persuade any to change their stance on whether to vaccinate or not, but I wanted to share my view on why using fetal cells for me is not a reason not to vaccinate.
I believe, my opinion is that it will turn easily into abuse.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

If it's no big deal because they are just going to be burned, why not eat them? That might be more beneficial than burning them too! After all it gives life, what could be more precious?

Some things are sacred. Like the temple offerings some things are not to be touched.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

The brethren have said and done a great many things that seem to support War, Dick Cheney, etc...

They aren't meant and don't mean to give us all the answers. They deal with their callings in the way that best furthers the Lord's work and we ours. That does not presuppose that our actions will always be the same.

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

We didn't vaccinate any of our children. We will start vaccinating them all on Friday. We have received an answer that they are older and it is now time to do it. Frankly to say all vaccinations are evil and no one should receive them is the same as saying everyone should get them and all vaccinations are good. They are both wrong. And no one has a right to critisize people that get them or people that don't. Just because we get an answer about something doesn't mean that everyone else in the world is supposed to do the same thing we are.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Nan, you certainly have every right to decide what is best for your family; and I wish your family well after the procedure.

The problem on the horizon, however -- goes much deeper than mere criticism...it goes to whether or not one has the right to exercise one's moral agency to choose...

...from the initial post at the top:
It is imperative that we fight to be able to exercise our moral agency to choose what may or may not be injected into our own bodies -- and that of our children. If you don't have the right to do even that...you are indeed, a slave.
You see, since 9/11; under the guise of security for the homeland; laws have been enacted that under certain conditions (a declared level 6 pandemic, which we are now in); the government, by those laws which they have quietly slipped into place; at their discretion -- can force everyone -- man, woman, child...to be vaccinated…

...so this is indeed, a very important and vital topic we are broaching here.

I say, let the people who believe in vaccinations, get vaccinated if they so desire…and let those that do not, refrain if that is their desire.

…and in the mean-time, I feel compelled to tell as many as I can -- what I know to be the truth about vaccines. People are free to believe me; or not believe me…and act accordingly.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:Thank you for your kind words, SwissMrs.

If anyone would like to, they may pm me their e-mail address, & I will e-mail them an extremely persuasive, forwardable e-mail they can use to quickly convince all their friends -- which also has attached, high quality print-ready versions of the poster & flyers we used to absolutely saturate our town of Manti, Utah with the truth about vaccines.

(See what took place in Manti at http://www.youtube.com/user/dconrad000 )

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Stop re-upping the thread! It's driving me nuts.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

ahhh...I wondered if that might annoy you a bit, SwissMrs...I like your new Pro-Stache image. :wink:

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

I would love to see more posted here, charts and graphs of rates of change relating to vaccination and disease, etc...

I think with actions that are taken, the burden of proof is on the actor, thus in the case where someone wants to change the status quo of my child's body one must meet an incredibly high burden of proof! I haven't seen it met. If my kids die they will die unto the Lord and not unto the Corporatocracy. If they live it will be because the Lord sustains them from day to day. They won't have to stop to thank anybody on the way out of this life on their way "up to heaven." We rely on the same Lord that promises:

Mark 16:16-18
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mormon 9:24
"
D&C 84:71
And if any man shall administer poison unto them it shall not hurt them;

D&C 124:98-100
98 And these signs shall follow him—he shall heal the sick, he shall cast out devils, and shall be delivered from those who would administer unto him deadly poison;
99 And he shall be led in paths where the poisonous serpent cannot lay hold upon his heel, and he shall mount up in the imagination of his thoughts as upon eagles’ wings.
100 And what if I will that he should raise the dead, let him not withhold his voice.

But we are told that if we know that we are taking poison, the Lord cannot save us from it as we do so willingly.

So I can take temporal salvation from the Lord or big pharma, ... let me think... so hard to choose...

So we can put our faith in the Lord who promises to deliver us from all these things, or big pharma that promises to deliver us from plague and disease. But, knowing that the vaccinations contain poison, we cannot have it both ways. Choose you this day whom ye serve. Trust not in the arm of flesh....As for me and my house...

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

This video explains how Big Pharma uses deceptive charting to establish efficacy for vaccines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR3Q_T3hFaY

...will post additional info, later.

DC

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

This video is more in depth, and has accompanying documentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROqQ9dy-1tY

...will post additional info, later.

DC

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...link to documentation referenced in the above video...

THEY WANT TO INJECT MY KID WITH WHAT?!!

http://www.infowars.com/they-want-to-in ... with-what/

...will post more info, later...

DC

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important, documented statistics regarding thousands of serious injuries sustained by teenage girls from Gardasil Vaccinations...

Video Presentation by Barbara Loe Fisher, President, NVIC (National Vaccine Information Center).

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-U9YRpL348 (8.56 minutes)

(If you have any trouble with this video, type in the search window at youtube.com or googlevideo.com, the phrase Barbara Loe Fisher Gardasil…or go to nvic.org and find it there.)

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important graphs & charts shown here, along with other vital information:

Video: Vaccination, the Hidden Truth

Fifteen people, including Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, and other researchers, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines. Ironically, the important facts come from orthodox medicine’s own peer-reviewed research.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-anZr096cQ (11:00 minutes – part 1, which is enough — you can watch the other parts if you want and have time) (If you have any trouble with this video, type in the search window at youtube.com or googlevideo.com, the phrase Vaccination, the hidden truth.)

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...more charts and graphs, and other important info...

Video: Vaccination, the Hidden Truth Part 2 (10:52 Min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRbvdHFVQ0

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...additional testimony from experts...and other important info...

Video: Vaccination, the Hidden Truth Part 3 (10:00 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAuAJidPh6A

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...more charts, graphs & expert testimony...other important info...

Video: Vaccination, the Hidden Truth Part 4 (9:55 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKauO9R0Omw

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...more charts, graphs & expert testimony...final segment...

Video: Vaccination, the Hidden Truth Part 5 (4:06 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0PuCfS72U

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here is the article, which was referenced in the published Letters to the Editor, as noted at the top of this thread.

Vaccinations, Deadly Immunity, by Robert F Kennedy Jr.

http://www.infowars.com/vaccinations-deadly-immunity/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here is Robert F Kennedy Jr., being interviewed by Joe Scarborough on NBC, regarding that article...and the freedom of information act released transcript that proves that the secret meeting between the CDC and the vaccine industry took place...documents the purpose of the meeting...to discuss the fact that they KNEW that they were causing irrepairable harm to millions of children around the world -- and steps that they could take to keep that information from the public:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc (7:29 min)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Great links! Thank you!!!

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

I have a question for you. Who are these people?

Because to me that's extremely relevant. If the same people pushing for abortion and population control are pushing vaccines,...you get where I'm going with this. The scripture in D&C 42:43 "not by the hand of an enemy" really comes to bear here. If the people making and pushing vaccines are the ones out there opposing abortion and opposing population control, family planning etc... then maybe they are a little more trustworthy.

But if they are the same people pushing population control and abortion, and family planning etc... then I think we would be insane to trust them to inject a chemical cocktail into our children's bodies!

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Video: "Vaccines and Brain Development" - Dr. Russell Blaylock

Watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILy1uJNoUE

CDC officials claim vaccines are safe and effective. Is that true?

If vaccines are safe, why did the incidence of autism increase from one case of autism in 10,000 American

children to one case of autism in 150 American children after the massive childhood vaccination program began?

If childhood vaccines are safe, why are 560,000 vaccinated children afflicted with autism while nonvaccinated Amish

and Mennonite children rarely have the disease? Why has the incidence of asthma, allergies, autoimmune disease,

Type I diabetes, and neurologic conditions dramatically increased in vaccinated children?

Is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome caused by vaccinations?

Is Shaken Baby symptoms caused by vaccinations in some cases?

Why do obstetricians give pregnant women influenza vaccines that contain a toxic dose of mercury?

Why do newborn children receive Hepatitis B vaccine in the nursery when there is no medical justification for the immunization?

Dr. Blaylock's discussion addresses those, and many other, issues. If you are concerned about your health,

and the health of your family, you must watch this DVD.

Get DVD here: http://www.radioliberty.com/vvabd.html