Is Trump the Anti-Christ?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Re: Is Trump the Anti-Christ?

Post by Michael Sherwin »

ori wrote: April 1st, 2020, 12:26 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:15 am
Luke wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:05 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:05 pm No, Trump is not the antichrist. No one alive is the future antichrist. The future antichrist died almost 4000 years ago. He won't become the antichrist until after his resurrection.
Nimrod?
The Spirit told me not to reveal him.He must be revealed in his own time. Most or all of "you" won't believe it anyway. He is the son that went into perdition. People think of him as a type and shadow of Christ. If one were to make a list of every trait and everything that is known about the AC and then compare that to this man's life story there are 17 correlations to be found. If you figure it out it would be best to keep it to yourself.
Why would it be bad to reveal him? If anything it would be good.
God's plan is that the AC is revealed in his time. He will not be recognised as the AC. He is not revealed by another. He reveals himself. I'm not going to go against God's plan.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:59 pm
nightlight wrote: March 31st, 2020, 11:07 am
DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:50 am
Lexew1899 wrote: March 30th, 2020, 8:42 pm Just off the top of my head, Trump is looking more and more like the Anti-Christ. What are some of the signs of the Anti-Christ?

Indications he might be:
1. Restricting church access and worship.
2. Restricting business activities, both buying and selling.
3. Good orator.
4. Helping the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem.

Partial fulfillment:
5. Claims to be Jewish Messiah by retweeting “ President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God... But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore.” Though not an open declaration. He has also been told Trump converts through gematria to Messiah.
6. Calls fire down. Ballistic missile strikes already used, perhaps scripture refers to tactical battlefield nukes.
7. Controls world economy, new Fed powers.

Things yet to confirm this:
8. Mortal wound to head, which is recovered.
9. Openly blasphemes God/Christ.
10. Persecutes the saints.

Just a random thought I’ve been pondering about this past week. His grandmothers maiden name was Christ by the way. Perhaps it’s all just a coincidence.
Just curious. To which scriptural verses are you referring when you talk of “The anti-Christ”?
I think he talking about The False Prophet aka AntiChrist.

you think its not a literal person...right ?
Right.
Do you think the False Prophet from BoR. ...is a real person?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

DesertWonderer2 what are you talking about...

Of course the Anti-Christ is a real person.

Yes, the Scriptures don't use that term, it's just a term invented to identify him. But he's still a person.

Isaiah calls him the King of Babylon/King of Assyria

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Luke wrote: April 1st, 2020, 6:39 am DesertWonderer2 what are you talking about...

Of course the Anti-Christ is a real person.

Yes, the Scriptures don't use that term, it's just a term invented to identify him. But he's still a person.

Isaiah calls him the King of Babylon/King of Assyria
He's a "Metaphorical Mormon"(copyright by nightlight ;) )

JK I don't know what he thinks

What say you, DW? ?????

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

nightlight wrote: April 1st, 2020, 6:42 am He's a "Metaphorical Mormon"(copyright by nightlight ;) )
I'm going to have to start using that phrase more often. Too many of those around here...

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

nightlight wrote: April 1st, 2020, 6:36 am
DesertWonderer2 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:50 am

Just curious. To which scriptural verses are you referring when you talk of “The anti-Christ”?

Right.
What is BoR?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:01 am

Right.
What is BoR?
Book of Revelation

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

nightlight wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:06 am
DesertWonderer2 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:01 am

Right.
What is BoR?
Book of Revelation
Got it. Which verse exactly?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

AlbedoEffect wrote: March 31st, 2020, 3:57 am... Trump hasn't issued ANY orders to arrest people breaking governor and county mandated curfew. Point that finger somewhere else. The deep state is fooling you.
Must we wait to be arrested to see the red flags?

I voted for Trump, and if I watched too much of Q, I might fall for the IDEAS - forced illogical interpretations of events - rather than looking at the events themselves.

Trump, like Obama, Bush, Clinton and more - sold his soul. He’s not the hero many would want to believe he is. But all the “deep state” talk is a clever red herring. He sold his soul to the even more destructive people - people who support the relatively recent book, “How to Kill a Goyum and Influence People.”
Last edited by Thinker on April 13th, 2020, 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

topcat
captain of 1,000

Post by topcat »

Thinker wrote: April 13th, 2020, 10:50 am
AlbedoEffect wrote: March 31st, 2020, 3:57 am Baraq O Bama in Hebrew is Lightning from Heaven iirc. If anything Obungus is trying to claim divinity with his name change.
And no, Mark, you've fallen prey to propaganda. Trump has been pro God this entire time. Watch some of his interviews. He's at worst maybe agnostic. TDS is all this is. Trump did not order the temples be closed. Trump did not cause a virus. Trump hasn't issued ANY orders to arrest people breaking governor and county mandated curfew. Point that finger somewhere else. The deep state is fooling you.
I voted for Trump, and if I watched too much of Q, I might fall for the IDEAS - forced illogical interpretations of events - rather than looking at the events themselves.

Trump, like Obama, Bush, Clinton and more - sold his soul. He’s not the hero many would want to believe he is. But all the “deep state” talk is a clever red herring.
I have just concluded after 4 years of studying Trump that he is the devil. He works directly with Lucifer. He must be a high-level Luciferian.

Great deceiver he is!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

topcat wrote: April 13th, 2020, 10:52 am
Thinker wrote: April 13th, 2020, 10:50 am
AlbedoEffect wrote: March 31st, 2020, 3:57 am Baraq O Bama in Hebrew is Lightning from Heaven iirc. If anything Obungus is trying to claim divinity with his name change.
And no, Mark, you've fallen prey to propaganda. Trump has been pro God this entire time. Watch some of his interviews. He's at worst maybe agnostic. TDS is all this is. Trump did not order the temples be closed. Trump did not cause a virus. Trump hasn't issued ANY orders to arrest people breaking governor and county mandated curfew. Point that finger somewhere else. The deep state is fooling you.

Trump, like Obama, Bush, Clinton and more - sold his soul. He’s not the hero many would want to believe he is. But all the “deep state” talk is a clever red herring.
I have just concluded after 4 years of studying Trump that he is the devil. He works directly with Lucifer. He must be a high-level Luciferian.

Great deceiver he is!
Funny you should refer to him as a devil. I was just telling someone that no president has the omnipotence to be god nor the devil single-handedly. One difference with Trump is the level of deception - but otherwise he’s just another presidential puppet, or at least one of other puppeteers.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Good Orator? Fail!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Michael Sherwin wrote: March 30th, 2020, 10:05 pm No, Trump is not the antichrist. No one alive is the future antichrist. The future antichrist died almost 4000 years ago. He won't become the antichrist until after his resurrection.
Nimrod?
The Spirit told me not to reveal him.He must be revealed in his own time. Most or all of "you" won't believe it anyway. He is the son that went into perdition. People think of him as a type and shadow of Christ. If one were to make a list of every trait and everything that is known about the AC and then compare that to this man's life story there are 17 correlations to be found. If you figure it out it would be best to keep it to yourself.
His name is "Iron Legs". A.K.A. Alexander the Great. I guess I am going to be punished by the SPIRIT now.

Here are just a few of the "17" similarities. I am sure I can come up with more if I bust out my Strong's and twist some scriptures.

Both died at 33
Both claimed their father was a God
Alexander went to Egypt, Jesus went to Egypt
Both are enemies of Babylon
Both have good oratorical skills

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

GrandMasterB wrote: April 13th, 2020, 1:33 pm
Nimrod?
His name is "Iron Legs". A.K.A. Alexander the Great. I guess I am going to be punished by the SPIRIT now.

Here are just a few of the "17" similarities. I am sure I can come up with more if I bust out my Strong's and twist some scriptures.

Both died at 33
A type and shadow?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

SmallFarm wrote: April 13th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Nimrod?

Both died at 33
A type and shadow?
Possibly a type of AntiChrist for sure. Alexander the Great being resurrected and ascending from the bottomless pit as the last days anti christ. Comical. You really have to wrest the scriptures to come up with that type of theology. Sadly many have before Sherwin and I am sure many will after Sherwin.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

I will say this only once... the Anti-Christ shall rise to oppose the Marred Servant. One in the west, one in the east. They shall be as Moses and Pharoah.

AlbedoEffect
captain of 100

Post by AlbedoEffect »

Yall are watching too many biased sources.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

GrandMasterB wrote: April 13th, 2020, 7:54 pm
SmallFarm wrote: April 13th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Both died at 33
A type and shadow?
Possibly a type of AntiChrist for sure. Alexander the Great being resurrected and ascending from the bottomless pit as the last days anti christ. Comical. You really have to wrest the scriptures to come up with that type of theology. Sadly many have before Sherwin and I am sure many will after Sherwin.
Sherwin never said it was Alexander!

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Durzan wrote: April 13th, 2020, 8:10 pm I will say this only once... the Anti-Christ shall rise to oppose the Marred Servant. One in the west, one in the east. They shall be as Moses and Pharoah.
True but not until.

Isaiah 66
[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

This is when the earth is purged by fire. It is after this that the earth (new earth) will be like it was in the days of Noah before the flood and someone that is 100 years old will be considered a youth. The survivors (resurrected) will be of both righteous and wicked, but not godless. The totally godless are the tares that are burned and kept in store until the judgement of the DEAD, i.e. not alive, i.e. not resurrected. The resurrected as I said can be righteous or wicked after their resurrection.

Revelation 22
[11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Daniel 12
[2] And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The Antichrist comes to power in the years just before the consummation.

Isaiah 66
[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Consumed equals consummation.

Daniel 9
[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Which equals.

Revelation 21
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

After the burning the command will go out to build the new earthly Jerusalem. The temple will also be rebuilt. It is that temple the AC will sit in claiming to be God. The LORD returns in the New Heavenly Jerusalem which is the Father's house, the tabernacle of God.

Revelation 21
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Then.

Daniel 9
[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

And.

Revelation 21
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And no I am not twisting scripture. I am trying to untwist centuries of Christianity's false teachings. After all that is my job, right. ;)

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Nimrod?

Both died at 33
I can neither confirm nor deny without narrowing the field. Sorry. :mrgreen:

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

answer to your question: NO!

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

Total BS

Revelation 13:3, 12, 14
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

A resurrected being cannot receive wounds to the body. They no longer are mortal flesh.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Nimrod?
Very good advice since Revelation doesn't agree with your narrative.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

mike_rumble wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:54 am No, Trump is not the anti-christ. Neither was Obama, Bush, Clinton or any of the many other politicians we "hate" so much. Not to rain on 'Michael Sherwin's" parade, but please either tell us who you think he is, or just don't say anything. It just seems so silly to proclaim that you know this great secret, but of course God doesn't want you to tell anyone the details. So many people play this same kind of game, in every forum where Bible prophecy is debated. 'Michael Sherwin' isn't doing anything new when it comes to this topic.
My advice is to not listen to false doctrine.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Michael Sherwin wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:31 am
nightlight wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:26 am
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 31st, 2020, 8:57 am
nightlight wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:49 am

Why?? Lol

Clearly,.,,.the AC is on the secen before the resurrection. See bible.

Sherwin is deceived. He takes scriptures and changes it to make himself seem relevant to his lofty ideas of himself
See Bible? You apparently do not have the eyes to see. After the resurrection there will still be wicked people until the consummation.

REVELATION 22
[11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Daniel 9:24-27 is a "new earth" prophecy.
[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The wages of sin is death. As long as there is sin there will be death. It is one of those things that are that simple. When is sin done away with? When death is done away with! When is death done away with?

[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

This is all after the resurrection. Therefore the AC cannot come until after the resurrection. Why? Because he is the leader of the wicked just before the consummation at which time the wicked are destroyed.

Here we are born again onto the new earth.

ISAIAH 66:8
[8] Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Here are the wicked on the new earth.

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst(Rev 22:2), eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed (the consummation) together, saith the LORD.

Where?

[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Jesus tells us that the AC was already lost.

JOHN
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Use your brains people. He has already been lost. That means that he has lived and died. And it is not Iscariot because at that time he was still alive. Even Revelation indicates that he is dead. "You" know that he is the beast, right?

[17:11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

He was because he was alive. He is not because he died. He will be the eighth after his resurrection. Do "you" even have a clue what the seven are. The Spirit revealed that to me. The seven are:
1. EGYPT
2. BABYLON
3. MEDIA-PERSIA
4. ALEXANDER'S EMPIRE
5. ROMAN EMPIRE
6. OTTOMAN EMPIRE
7. ENGLISH EMPIRE

These are the seven because each in turn was the superpower of the known world. They all ruled over the land of Israel and each one was ended by the next one. Together they form an unbroken chain of Israel in exile. Except of course when Israel was in their own land. This is the 7 headed beast. Seven different heads representing seven different kingdoms but only one body meaning only one people. The only one people is Israel in exile. The AC was the leader of one of those 7 kingdoms. After the resurrection he will become ruler of the eighth kingdom of Israel. God told David that there would never be a time when a Davidic king would not be sitting on the throne of David. And God fulfilled that promise because of the unbroken chain that were all Israel in exile.

So nightlight, give me scripture as to why the AC has to be here before the resurrection and I will show you why you are wrong.
You've such a twisted view of scripture that its pointless discussing anything with you.
Example. ...you teach the BoM took place in England. ....

Bro....you have thoughts the earthquake happened because we gave you crap about your "story".

I can't take you serious....and I'm not trying to be rude, bro, im just telling you how I feel.
Your emotions do not count as evidence on anything including my use of scripture. Maybe you should not take yourself seriously!
Now this is real funny. Have you ever heard that people should put into practice their own advice?