Thumbnail Videos

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Thumbnail Videos

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucking below is a link to a thumbnail video.

Vids are great, just ask Malcolm from A Clockwork Orange. 🎃

But they’re tons of bandwidth, which some weeks is a problem for me. Like now :(

Multiple big videos on a page are slow to load, and the biggest reason is that big videos overwhelm everything else.

I searched lyrics, but was pleasantly surprised that the little video works great, when big ones currently won’t.

Anyway, please check it out, and share your thoughts with the powers that B.

Brother B. that is, black gold, texas tea. ... :lol:

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 28th, 2019, 2:45 am Aha, your quote blocks :!: simple and awesome as pie, Silver Pie that is.

Meant to raz you, but missed and did the doink. That’s what one crazy guy called the exclamation point, and now I know why, now going on a hundred times now of having to regularly change a maximum security password. The kind with two uppers, two lowers, two specials and two or more numbers. Naturally I took doing so on as a personal challenge to replace every character, rather than just keep most the same.

Weird stuff like that is how many memory masters master their memory.

Weird , but not their. :ugeek:

Uber geek goes another step beyond said G’ game. Anyways another friend turned me on to the D’P game, that I only say the name of in OD. Secret names are interesting, and said friend didn’t have a first name, but rather a letter as it seems growing up TSM was his bishop, and Joseph Smith had revealed the name of the brother of Jared in his ancestors PB. Sounds like a my brothers brokers butcher brought bad banking bulletins, so you best by gold, or something like that, kinda long winded story.

Lots of reasons, really, but mostly because getting and doing new stuff often makes people happy. :)

Knave , but not Navel. :mrgreen: uses said letter to form a proper G’ type tuple.
Silver Pie wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:00 pm Great!

Can you give me details of why you like these? Is it just in your blood? Is it the variety? The ability to be your own boss? You are drawn to to things that didn't exist before (inventor)?
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 27th, 2019, 7:50 pm Inventor, writer, programmer and/or creator of cool stuff.

Ghastly , but not Gross tuples and such. :mrgreen:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Thumbnail Videos

Post by Silver Pie »

Thumbnail videos sounds like a good idea.