Search found 10351 matches

by EmmaLee
February 3rd, 2023, 11:49 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: What's your excuse for not homeschooling your children?
Replies: 191
Views: 5873

Re: What's your excuse for not homeschooling your children?

Activist middle-school teacher accused of sending suggestive messages to underage male: 'I'll do my best to wait haha' February 03, 2023 https://www.theblaze.com/news/activist-middle-school-teacher-accused-of-sending-suggestive-messages-to-underage-male?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_...
by EmmaLee
February 3rd, 2023, 10:14 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Be United, Be Kind....OR ELSE!
Replies: 11
Views: 577

Re: Be United, Be Kind....OR ELSE!

I am wondering if this is a church wide unity push to get more people to comply with things that they normally wouldn't do to "take one for the team" and not be selfish. Am I on to something here? Anyone else seeing what I see and have examples? In the name of unity, will the selfish/inde...
by EmmaLee
February 3rd, 2023, 9:09 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: War with Russia just went from "if" to "when" today
Replies: 88
Views: 2738

Re: War with Russia just went from "if" to "when" today

tribrac wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 8:48 am WW3 news for the day.

China spy balloon floats over western US. US doesn't shoot it down, because it might have injured people (ha,ha,ha).
Come here commie balloon....png
Come here commie balloon....png (528.6 KiB) Viewed 70 times
by EmmaLee
February 1st, 2023, 4:26 pm
Forum: Last Days (Signs of the Times, Emergency Prep, Health)
Topic: Are you watching the comet?
Replies: 14
Views: 524

Re: Are you watching the comet?

We tried last night. Drove well outside of town, where there were no houses/lights - looked through the binoculars for 1/2 hour or so (the temp was 1 degree, so it was freezing ice cold). We weren't able to see it though, probably because of the bright moon shining on all the snow everywhere, reflec...
by EmmaLee
February 1st, 2023, 2:37 pm
Forum: Last Days (Signs of the Times, Emergency Prep, Health)
Topic: At The Doors
Replies: 130
Views: 2130

Re: At The Doors

So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet . Who is his prophet? I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet [4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prop...
by EmmaLee
February 1st, 2023, 2:11 pm
Forum: Last Days (Signs of the Times, Emergency Prep, Health)
Topic: At The Doors
Replies: 130
Views: 2130

Re: At The Doors

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet.

Who is his prophet?
by EmmaLee
February 1st, 2023, 2:05 pm
Forum: Gospel Discussions
Topic: Some Things I've Learned During My Sabbatical...
Replies: 9
Views: 467

Re: Some Things I've Learned During My Sabbatical...

I used to really like that RMN statement, but now I realize what is wrong with it. It is the "In a coming day" portion that is wrong. It is any time and all times throughout history that the Holy Ghost is required to survive spiritually. Even in times of peace one needs the spirit to thri...
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 3:43 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: 'mysterious' spiral appears - signs in the heavens
Replies: 4
Views: 197

Re: 'mysterious' spiral appears - signs in the heavens

Very cool, whatever it was. I some-what remember that, Niemand - but didn't that 'event' or the residue stay in the sky for awhile? Not sure. This one goes by so fast and dissipates quickly. Makes you wonder!
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 3:41 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Elder Hamilton at BYU - replace "the church" with the name of the Savior
Replies: 90
Views: 2920

Re: Elder Hamilton at BYU - replace "the church" with the name of the Savior

Niemand wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:39 pm Donnie Osmond is a member of Jesus Christ.
:lol:
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 3:25 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Can you say Depopulation
Replies: 54
Views: 1967

Re: Can you say Depopulation

JK4Woods wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:22 pm Any of you live near (or far) from 5G towers…??

They're all over the town we live in - especially the schools. Another reason I can't wait to move to the country in a couple months.
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 3:04 pm
Forum: Gospel Discussions
Topic: Polygamy = Adultery
Replies: 203
Views: 3370

Re: Polygamy = Adultery

Sorry, there's no sin in polygamy itself. How fitting to make such a blanket statement. If this practice occurs without heavenly approval it is an abomination. I don’t subscribe to this “you can only do it when God says so”. I think it’s the other way around. You do it unless God says NOT to —and H...
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 11:35 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: If you think egg prices are high now...
Replies: 33
Views: 1133

Re: If you think egg prices are high now...

A dozen eggs at our local Walmart are now $6, as of today. Last year, a dozen eggs at our local Walmart were $2. And our state is one of the biggest egg-producing states in the U.S. FWIW
by EmmaLee
January 31st, 2023, 10:58 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Can you say Depopulation
Replies: 54
Views: 1967

Re: Can you say Depopulation

No surprise here for Nelson's church -

https://www.axios.com/local/salt-lake-c ... e-coverage

Jan 30, 2023
LDS church employees can now get birth control coverage
by EmmaLee
January 28th, 2023, 12:45 pm
Forum: Gospel Discussions
Topic: What is your affiliation?
Replies: 32
Views: 885

Re: What is your affiliation?

Considered in good standing by whom? Myself? The bishop? God? Ward members? And what is considered "in good standing", exactly? Having a current temple recommend? Having/doing a calling? Attending church? As the church views you. "In good standing" would mean not disfellowshippe...
by EmmaLee
January 28th, 2023, 12:33 pm
Forum: Gospel Discussions
Topic: What is your affiliation?
Replies: 32
Views: 885

Re: What is your affiliation?

Considered in good standing by whom? Myself? The bishop? God? Ward members? And what is considered "in good standing", exactly? Having a current temple recommend? Having/doing a calling? Attending church?
by EmmaLee
January 27th, 2023, 11:08 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)
Replies: 10
Views: 283

Re: Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)

It is a very good book - highly recommend. And share with your loved ones and friends - perfect for those who can't/won't read thick books on said subject.
by EmmaLee
January 26th, 2023, 4:04 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Former Stake President transitions to female
Replies: 53
Views: 2178

Re: Former Stake President transitions to female

He's not a woman - never will be, no matter how many surgeries he gets or hormones he takes. People shouldn't enable this crap by referring to males as "she" or "her". I intended to italicize the "she" and "her" in my post earlier on this thread, but got dist...
by EmmaLee
January 26th, 2023, 9:44 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: You WILL eat ze bugs - stealth additive in EU
Replies: 13
Views: 251

Re: You WILL eat ze bugs - stealth additive in EU

Niemand wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:32 am This is mainly a humiliation ritual

Bingo! The main purpose of them doing this is simply to show us that they can, and they will - and we, the people, have no say in the matter. It's the overlords showing us that they are, in fact, our overlords.
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 4:35 pm
Forum: Secret Combinations (Conspiracy)
Topic: LDS Church Changes Pres Benson's Talk
Replies: 130
Views: 3900

Re: LDS Church Changes Pres Benson's Talk

How soon before we have a new version of the Book of Mormon that edits out references to secret combinations and other evils in an effort to avoid offending people? Just unbelievable. It's full on ministry of truth stuff going on. They don't need to because the standard mainstream response I've alw...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 4:32 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: When Does One Opt Out?
Replies: 77
Views: 3521

Re: When Does One Opt Out?

Most of the people on this forum talk about how deeply corrupt society is. I already know that based on just the people I've talked to in my occupation. How far do things have to go before you opt out of the corrupt society? Will it ever change if you don't? Honestly, what would it take for you to ...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 4:28 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Scientist find a Likely Photograph of Joseph Smith, after four years of Research, no evidence found against it.
Replies: 17
Views: 989

Re: Scientist find a Likely Photograph of Joseph Smith, after four years of Research, no evidence found against it.

IIRC, a couple people on LDSFF claim to have seen Joseph Smith in person (or vision, etc.). I wish they'd tell us which photo looks most like him, if any. Same with Jesus and the many different paintings of him. The people here who have said they've seen him - which paintings, if any, does he look ...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 3:24 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: When Does One Opt Out?
Replies: 77
Views: 3521

Re: When Does One Opt Out?

Common sense to most folks around here, but always good to get reminders on the basics... How to Prepare for CBDC Tyranny The truth is that it is only a matter of time before we are cashless and living with a CBDC. It’s better to start preparing for it now than waiting to see if it will really happe...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 3:12 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Scientist find a Likely Photograph of Joseph Smith, after four years of Research, no evidence found against it.
Replies: 17
Views: 989

Re: Scientist find a Likely Photograph of Joseph Smith, after four years of Research, no evidence found against it.

IIRC, a couple people on LDSFF claim to have seen Joseph Smith in person (or vision, etc.). I wish they'd tell us which photo looks most like him, if any. Same with Jesus and the many different paintings of him. The people here who have said they've seen him - which paintings, if any, does he look l...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 3:07 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Cultural Neutrality
Replies: 5
Views: 207

Re: Cultural Neutrality

I believe the hijacking of Christianity to manipulate people began long ago. Eusebius & Constantine twisted and warped Christian ideas so that the wide gait through which most Christians are herded along is way off course. It created a type of people who go along with whatever is popular or tha...
by EmmaLee
January 25th, 2023, 2:53 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Cultural Neutrality
Replies: 5
Views: 207

Cultural Neutrality

I, personally, believe we have passed the Rubicon as a nation, and I have mourned for my country (as well as my church, which is also gone, for all intents and purposes - big, salty tears, literal mourning). And no, that isn't "defeatist" of me - it's just the cold, hard, real-world realit...